It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I'll upload the youtube version when it becomes available. The live feed is terrible quality.

But so far, it's clear this was NOT a hoax.

Here you go just found one.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Thank you

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow, the things this poor boy must have gone through. Did I understand correctly that they held him for 24 to 48 hours!?! That is just horrible. I cannot imagine what he must have experienced.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is either a hate crime or out right terrorism. Life in prison with absolutely no chance for parole for everyone involved. I only say life because Illinois does not have the death penalty.
edit on 4-1-2017 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That's what I was thinking as well.
That poor boy must've been absolutely terrified.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The Chicago police have to try to downplay this as just another run of the mill Chicago crime because they have completely failed at any type of law enforcement in Chicago.
if it looks like Chicago is becoming a breeding ground for people who commit race crimes and hate crimes the feds will have to step in and put the place under martial law to protect the rest of the country from Chicago.
Martial law will make the Chicago police kind of irrelevant they won`t have much say how things go down after the city is put under martial law.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Wow, the things this poor boy must have gone through. Did I understand correctly that they held him for 24 to 48 hours!?! That is just horrible. I cannot imagine what he must have experienced.

Seriously?!!!

I didn't see that! Omg!

If it's true, those animals better see severe punishment.

I really wanted to leave this thread but, I'm like a rubberneck passing a car wreck....I can't look away.

I

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Serious question: Has anyone watched CNN or MSNBC's coverage of this story?
If so, how is it being covered?

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Some would call for calm. For peace, for understanding.

I'm not that someone.

I hate the people that did this.

I hate the people that would applaud this.

I hate the people that would defend this.

Hear that?

I hate you.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm not even seeing this on MSN. CNN and Fox don't have it on their site yet. Haven't checked others.

If this was a black person shot by a cop or a black guy kidnapped and tortured if would be breaking news. Especially if they were Trump supporters who attacked someone.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Animals....
Putting it on facebook live are they stupid?...(Glad they did though so they got caught).
The poor dude had mental health challenges also.....
I couldn't watch past 4 mins.
edit on 4-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It was reported on FOX in the last hour...Shifting between CNN & FOX...but haven't seen a report on CNN yet.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: Advantage

I get out plenty and never see anything like this, there are a few dickheads but the vast vast majority of people I run into regardless of their race are courteous and respectful. Keep that in mind while people try to blow this out of proportion instead of seeing it for what it is: a relatively isolated incident of stupidity and violence.

If it is real then let the perpetrators be punished and leave it at that, manufactured outrage is never a good route to go.

When you get out and about, where do you go? Are you on the West Side of Chicago or the South Side? Or other predominantly black neighborhoods across America? Because these acts are growing throughout these communities well beyond isolated incidents. And you know what? You can blame the media for creating this # storm because they are the ones who tried to convince everyone that Trump was racist and yet, there's no evidence whatsoever of him being racist. Now they created it, let's see where it goes. It's not going to end well.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
These sick people don't deserve the air they breathe. Any of them.

It only goes to show how cowardly they are by kidnapping a special needs person, tying him up and torturing him, claiming "**** all white people, **** Donald Trump" all because of the color of his skin, all perpetuated by the MSM and BLM racism that has been running rampant all over the country. It's detestable.

I don't care who says what.
Anyone supporting them or their actions are supporting terrorists.
I don't really care about anyone's opinion right now either.

Trump needs to get on live TV and say:
"If this was my son, I would find them all and shoot to kill."

I f#@#!ng hate scum like this. No matter what color they are.
The ire that boils in me prevents any further comments.
I would get banned.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I saw it on here first and then 10 minutes later Tucker Carlson talked about it on Fox.

I haven't been watching the others, I've got it on Turner Classic Movies right now.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I imagine their retelling of the incident won`t include the race of anyone involved, F&*% Trump,F*$^@ white people won`t be in the storythe terrorists will be referred to as teens, misguided teens who only need some love and more government handouts to be productive law abiding citizens.Misguided teens who were forced into a life of crime by president elect trump, who has orange hair and says bad words when he`s not busy colluding with the Russians to steal elections, and speaking of elections we were the first to report that trump is a homophobe, racist,anti semite,sexist,....Tune in at 11 for the latest breaking updates on this story about how much trump sucks.

edit on 4-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Some would call for calm. For peace, for understanding.

I'm not that someone.

I hate the people that did this.

I hate the people that would applaud this.

I hate the people that would defend this.

Hear that?

I hate you.

Sadly, I felt the same as you.

I hated the animals that did this and wanted equal harm done to them.

When does it end?

Tit for tat. It's never going to end is it?

It only breeds more and more and endless more.

It makes me feel so much despair.

I hate that feeling of despair. It's an emotional trap that feels impossible to get free.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i say attached their 4 limbs to 4 different horses and fire a shot in the air and make the horses run wild.
like other monsters and mentalists, theres no place for them in society.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It says they are still looking for 3 suspects. Maybe they should check the white house ,

I mean it could have been Obamas son.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe that these sociopaths were messed up from an early get go.

Politics, religion, socioeconomics... these things do not create monsters!

They may create aspects of a person but, they do not create absolute sadistic monsters.

These perpetrators were just cruel and evil. Their age and maturity cannot even be factored into the equation because, good people still emerge from the harshest of situations.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join