It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They don't want a race war with folks like me around. If I can see it, I can hit it, guaranteed. Grew up in rural TX, LOTS of space to hone skills.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is not motivated by politics. F Trump is just the "popular" thing for idiots to yell... as if it justifies anything up to and including murder. These people were savage and evil before they knew who Trump was. One or 2 of those sick jerks wouldnt have done this.. it took combined courage of several to do something like this.. theyre racist cowards. Racists ARE cowards. They picked low hanging fruit.. a kid with special needs. Theyd NEVER even think of trying this on someone who might fight back.. or blow them away.

DO NOT politicize this.. there is something much deeper at work here than the easy thing to plame it on.. IE Trump hating Dems. It goes WAAAAY deeper than that.. and you can find its insidious festering origin in the black community. The absolute HATRED of whites and anyone seen as an authority figure is part of the culture.. the one people like Jackson and Sharpton peddle. Those 2 demons and their like are 100% inserted into the communities and get press for one reason.... Making the poor blacks super useful idiots in social "adjustments" in this country.

Im shocked so many of you are buying into the partisan thing... give me a break.

Someone mentioned Dylan Roof or however his name is spelled. Nope. It doesnt breed people like him so much as people much much much worse with more power than Little Dylann.

Im for the death penalty. Now with social media and cameras everywhere.. Im for much more rapid application of it in certain cases. Mainly cases like this. Its an evil you dont punish or psychobabble away.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The only real solution is to make the penalties for violent crime far more severe, no parole ever and if it means a larger prison system so be it.

Race does not matter, violent crime is violent crime. All violent crimes are hate crimes and the idea of hate crimes is just political nonsense. Kidnapping and torture should mean life with no hope of parole ever.

The problem with the political arguments is that this has nothing to do with politics. Sociopaths like this will grasp at any straw to use for an excuse. The politicians just use this stuff for political reasons, when they should be strengthening the laws and getting these monsters off the streets.

All of Chicago is partly to blame, for allowing their city to become what it is and thinking blaming it on the politics excuses them sitting on their hands.

edit on 1/4/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Another perspective recorded by one of the other racist terrorists forcing the victim to drink toilet water.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I'm looking for other articles on this, but this one blows my mind:

Alleged Kidnapping, Torture Live-Streamed On Facebook

Why is this alleged???

Does that look voluntary to anyone?

I'm sick to my Fkn stomach right now. The kid had special needs and was a "high-risk" missing person. Trials and jail are just too damn good for these worst scums of society. We should go back to the old days and just string them up on the street. Sorry, but this sheet is going on for too long and too far. Folks better start realizing what's happening and get prepared to stand up for yourselves, cuz, the worst part is these pukes probably won't even be charged with a hate crime. They definitely won't get what's coming to them.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Everybody...Please Repeat After Me:
"HATE Crime!"

I honestly don't know how it can be perceived any other way!

It would certainly be labeled that way if the races were reversed.

Wth is going on in this world where that video is not blatantly a hate crime?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Aren't Trump supporters under the impression that Soros has been funding these violent protests across the country? Why couldn't these people be paid to do this if those protesters were paid to do what they did?

They say "# TRUMP", automatically making it political in nature. Why couldn't Soros have funded this? The scenario is just way too out there for me to honestly accept it at face value.
edit on 1/4/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Aren't Trump supporters under the impression that Soros has been finding these protests across the country? They say "# TRUMP", automatically making it political in nature. Why couldn't Soros have funded this? The scenario is just way too out there for me to honestly accept it at face value.

Way too "out there"???? Not one bit. This one was just put in front of a camera. You must not get out much...

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
First that is not what I said. Follow the entire conversation I was having. I was responding to someone who was talking about all the race issues going on and how it seemed we are being pushed into a race war.

YES Obama has fed this! I will not respond to you again. You are derailing a thread about a horrible tragedy, a HATE crime. Go peddle your $hit elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Another perspective recorded by one of the other racist terrorists forcing the victim to drink toilet water.

m.facebook.com...

I hate myself right now for how much I despise those POS animals for doing that!!!!

Hate breeds hate though.

I need to step away from this thread I do believe.

link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Could just as easily be Trump funding it as it will now be used to justify any legal aggression he may want coming into power.

You think militarizing the police and sending in SWAT to all minority neighborhoods will be questioned if he can show this as an example of what's happening in them??? Not a chance. He'll have full support.

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: Advantage

This is cultural.

You can deny the political divide, but politics certainly play a part in this.

This is a direct result of our culture.
edit on 4-1-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
link   

They should actually be charged with making terroristic threats to the president....

They should be charged with hate crimes....

They should be charged with crimes against the disabled....

Kidnapping... Assault with a deadly weapon....

They should never see the light of day again, these types of people are a danger to us all.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I said one day the people of Chicago would be begging for Fed intervention. I said it like 20 yrs ago..

and we all know where that slippery slope goes. Rahm wants to let the blacks kill each other off in record numbers obviously. How people arent more pissed off at that I dont know. Blinders I guess...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You're peddling the SH*T trying to blame Obama. You know who's responsible for this??? The people who did it. Not Trump, Not Obama, Not the Media, not god damn video games or anything else.

Stop placing blame everywhere except where it belongs. and Stop trying to create enemies where they don't exist.

Don't talk to me I don't care. You'll be doing me a favor.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is cultural.

You can deny the political divide, but politics certainly play a part in this.

This is a direct result of our culture.

Read my post again. I said its culture.

link   
While I agree with all the above, you have to admit, there has been far too much funny business to not have their family member's bank accounts monitored.

Something doesn't smell right, it hits perfectly on many heartstrings that would draw emotional triggers and that makes me suspicious.

Any which way, you can rest easy either way by keeping an open mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Racism like this needs a mandatory minimum 20 years or more in prison. Video definition of a textbook hate crime. The state should file charges. Hell since it was live on social media and shared across the country, it should be a federal crime.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I get out plenty and never see anything like this, there are a few dickheads but the vast vast majority of people I run into regardless of their race are courteous and respectful. Keep that in mind while people try to blow this out of proportion instead of seeing it for what it is: a relatively isolated incident of stupidity and violence.

If it is real then let the perpetrators be punished and leave it at that, manufactured outrage is never a good route to go.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

I can only hope that everyone involved can be successfully rehabilitated and helped including the perpetrators.

You can thank popular thug culture for this. They ought to be In jail.

If by successfully rehabilitated you mean hung from a tree I am on board.
edit on 4-1-2017 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join