It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New, New ATS Members Photos thread. Part 3.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Howzit
I don't know if we will be in CapeTown anytime soon,i guess when one of my hubby's parents pass on will only be our next visit
He works at a goldmine here and he works his ass off,on standby every 2nd week.The most we manage now is a weekend in the mountains.
But when we do visit CT i will let you know before so we can meet up.You could come up here if i send you a bus ticket though,we could pick you up in Nelspruit if you ever just wanna get away for a bit.You could stay with us so you dont have to pay for guesthouse.If you don't mind full of dogs and noise,wow it can get hectic round here but in a good way

Ya its a good compromise on the maryjane issue.One's not really allowed to smoke normal cigs in public anywhere,anyway, so in that way it was never gonna happen.So ya this is great.

Anyway lemme know if you ever want a getaway then i send you a bus ticket would be so nice to meet a Mzanzi-child ATS member

"Geniet jou dag en more is dit naweek yayyy"

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thank you
So happy to hear of your twin grandkids too
our 11yo son is named Elijah.He's so chuffed that his 2 little nephews were born on his birthday

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I'm driving through "Mbombela" tomorrow - going to Hazyview. Be on the lookout for a grey Mazda CX5 - with GP plates - speeding by with a pug ferociously waving at you.

edit on 25/5/2017 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Nice ride
Got a nice feral look to the face,if you know what i mean

www.mazda.co.za...

That made for a cool mental image

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Believe it or not this is my very first selfie ever!! usually folks just take pics of or with me.
Beach season is almost here , next month the rainy season will put a damp on everything, that said it was a great two wks

Out helping her ol man is ma youngest daughter and her bestest buddy from they were babies crawling around on tatamis, ah tell ya not bad work ethic either..should I pay them more than just food and ice-cream..or continue to exploit them...

What they had for lunch..

What these beach bunnies had.

edit on 28-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

That is a Great selfie,especially for a first one
Wow you have a beautiful daughter!! How old is she? My oldest is 25 and my youngest is 19.That looks like a type of curry dish?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

That is a Great selfie,especially for a first one
Wow you have a beautiful daughter!! How old is she? My oldest is 25 and my youngest is 19.That looks like a type of curry dish?

She is 19, my oldest is 24.
And yes that's Jamaican curried chicken..

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Next time I pass through Japan I am coming to your place for some Jamaican curry. And a few red Stripes.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Well it looks deeLish
I have to get outa bed soon and go make a beef dish just now.Unappealing thought,it's Cold here today and I'm snuggled up with cats and dogs

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Next time I pass through Japan I am coming to your place for some Jamaican curry. And a few red Stripes.

Ever on this side of the pool , let a brother know, lets do more than a few rounds..

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Spider, this may be awkward, but I have come to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Long as you are a good person...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Long as you are a good person...

Not good enough, I think.

You have a beautiful family. You're not so bad yourself.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thanks man.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thank you ! Grandchildren are such a blessing.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Lets just say that I got a little barbecued while out watching trains earlier today. I look about as red as a fresh Maine lobster that was just caught out in the middle of the Atlantic.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Trainspotting! Don't forget to put the sunscreen on buddy! And a hat! And uv blocking sunglasses!

Here's me with my new glasses last year - I've put on loads of weight in recent times because of health stuff so my apologies

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Here's me with my new glasses last year - I've put on loads of weight in recent times because of health stuff so my apologies

Nothing to apologize for and no one to apologize to ..stay beautiful inside and out no matter your size..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Nothing to apologize for and no one to apologize to ..stay beautiful inside and out no matter your size..

I may get even bigger if I eat all your jamaican curry!!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

I may get even bigger if I eat all your jamaican curry!!!

Like I said stay beautiful..

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join