It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New, New ATS Members Photos thread. Part 3.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Back to the beach in two wks, lots of fixing and cleaning, the winter coastal breeze have been harsh.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to wish everybody Happy Easter.

I thank the Lord everyone is safe and sound for another year of mayhem.

They say men shouldn't cry.
But it's hard when you think about a teacher, like Masqua, that you lost.
But I know one day we'll meet again.

edit on 17-4-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Been many weeks ...

+21 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's been awhile since I posted. Mainly because I have a new man in my life taking up all my spare time. Pics of him are way cuter than pics of me,lol. This is my grandson, Charlie at just one hour old.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
It's been awhile since I posted. Mainly because I have a new man in my life taking up all my spare time. Pics of him are way cuter than pics of me,lol. This is my grandson, Charlie at just one hour old.

Couldn't have had a better name chosen for him.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

Well come to the world young Charlie-san , may you out do your ancestors in greatness ..

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Indeed. No better name.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I sincerely hope he lives up to that blessing Spider. I can only hope for as much. Thank you for your kind words.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
For those that missed my beautiful face the first time around.

Here is me in my natural habitat when nobody is around.

No edits or filters were used.

100% stock photo.

Post-gym.

NSFW.

I may have had a slight headache that day..

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

looks like your at one of my sexy parties

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Lol, no sexy parties here my man. These photos are for my eyes only, I thought long and hard before I clicked the post button.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Cousin Bob????

Is that you???

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

If cousin Bob is handsome, talented and smart.

Yes it's me, your cousin Bob.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Aww Beautiful
Congratulations!! On the 10th of May i finally became a granny also-to twins
My oldest daughter had 2 gorgeous twin boys,Jayden and Jason.I should post some pics later today.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Hii i am South African too
whereabouts you live? I'm in Mpumalanga Province.Ya that's fricken amazing about the legalisation
When you think about how many people have criminal records by now- for having had pieces of a Plant in their possession..a fricken few leaves of a Plant.I'm proud of my country for that,stepping out of that ludicrous bizarre paradigm.Anyways if you're ever in Mpumalanga,near Nelspruit or Barberton,lemme know,maybe my hubby and myself can buy you dinner or go for a few drinks

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Thats an awesome moment

I adore Mantis,and it seems the feeling is mutual.Many times in summer i have mantises around me,they come to sit on my arns or hands even-one even spent a night on the side of my pillow.I was afraid i might crush it in my sleep but it was still there the next morning
They're amaaaazing creatures.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Aww congrats to you ! Twins run in my son in laws family but we were blessed with one bundle of joy.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Thank you
I just discovered recently that twins run in my biological family,on the maternal side. On my b-day recently I got a call from a relative I never knew,an aunt in Plymouth,England,and she told me.My daughter's mom in law smiled when she heard that,she was wondering cause there are no twins on her or her husband's side. I would've had twin uncles actually but they were killed years before in seperate accidents.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hi Raxoxane.

Thanks for your comments.
It would be lovely to meet yourself and your hubby if I ever go up north, or you ever come to the Cape Town area.
I always try and add something a little entertaining or thematic to my pics to keep the thread going (and sometimes nobody posts for weeks).
On the other hand, I've also been warned not to meander too far from the pics, or go off topic.
Concerning the cannabis issue in South Africa, there is a thread on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Suffice to say it is not quite legal, just adults can use the right of privacy successfully if it is found on their property.
Just saying - tourists mustn't think they can get off the plane and just light up at the airport.
In public it is still illegal, but a good compromise I feel. It's been weeks now, and none of the dire consequences the prohibitionists warned about have happened so far. It's business as usual.
Wishing you and your husband a fantastic evening.
"Beste wense en 'n lekker aand verder."

edit on 17-5-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What wonderful names! My twin grandsons are 3 1/2 now. Jayden & Elijah. Also known as Wee man and Chunk.

And congratulations to you AD. I never thought I would enjoy being a grandma so much!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join