It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blasts Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel for record-setting 762 homicides

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
this is what happens when you overreact with gun laws and remove the big guys who keep things in control, all the actions in the name of harsh gun laws did was to create a power vacuum that was filled in by teenagers.

They ain't teenagers. They're as dumb as teenagers. Probably won't ever get any smarter either. But those 'kids' are probably all in their twenties and thirties.

LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the military should just roll through and take care of it

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Chicago and Illinois in general have some of the strictest gun laws in the nation. This is not a "gun problem" this is an inner city gang problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow we have 50-60 Gun related deaths per year in the UK.
Is the problem poverty?.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Never going to happen.

Leftists run the city. They'll just say that government needs to be bigger and enact more programs that cost more money that create more opportunity for more people to commit more crimes so they have a reason to enact more laws.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Is the problem poverty?.

Well let's see.
Poor whites are not gunning down each other.
Poor Mexicans either.
Nor Chinese.
I don't think poverty is the problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know ... I was only offering a positive approach. If it was left up to me ... I'd write the place off.

If Trump wants to do us a favor, he should erect his wall around Chicago. heh-heh

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

New movie!

Escape from Chicago!

Is curt russle busy?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Is the problem poverty?.

Man you have no freaking idea how different our countries and their cultures are. I'm suburban white guy here and when I go to Europe I'm a caged animal. You all are so soft and corny it's almost unbearable. Now take that apply it to the inner city blacks and you've got a war zone.
edit on 2-1-2017 by JoeNutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeNutter

You have not been drinking in Halifax on a Friday night the English have never been soft but nice try.
Guns do not make you hard just equal in a gun fight....me I prefer swords and bows...but If I lived in the states I would have guns.
edit on 2-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

maybe not most are teens but they are a close second.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You have not been drinking in Halifax on a Friday night the English have never been soft but nice try.
Guns do not make you hard just equal in a gun fight....me I prefer swords.

I'm not trying to offend you but yes you are. We're ocean away but worlds apart. You just made comment about U.K. only having 60 murders annually now backtracking when called soft? Whatever everyone who's been around both our cultures knows it's true.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Between hooligan culture and the darkest electronic music genre in the world, them being both corny & soft might seem true on the surface, but not in all of their hearts.

Rise of the Footsoldier theatrical trailer

Technical Itch - Dark Heart ft MC Jakes
edit on 2-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have laid out the groundwork for an effective plan in previous replies to Chicago gang terrorism and their massive armies, but I will try to do so again.

CBS News
Chicago is the gang capital of the United States. According to the Chicago Crime Commission, a 2012 Chicago Police Department gang audit found there are more than 600 gang factions in the city, with a minimum combined membership of 70,000.

At the bare minimum, there is a standing army of 70,000 violent extremists who terrorize the local citizens with crimes, drugs blights, and targeted killings.

That is grounds for a military intervention if I have ever seen the need for one. We take the Marines, Surround the primary gang districts of cook county, and go door to door, house by house detaining known documented gang members, and those with gang affiliated tattoos. Violent resistance to these arrests will lead to their violent demise.

They will be temporarily housed in the FEMA camps built in the early 2000's during the Bush era. Depending on the severity or dullness of their crimes, some can be granted amnesty with the stipulations that any gang affiliated ink will be removed at no cost to them, and they must move away from the neighborhoods they used to prowl. Those who's crimes are too serious will be run through the Illinois judicial system.

If it is effective in Fallujah, Aleppo, and Mosul, it will be effective in Chicago. Chicago has become a district of Sovereign threat as the power brokers in parts of the city are not working in tandem with USA constitution guarantees to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This should be repeated in other gang/terrorist hot zones around the country until every one of those neighborhoods is reclaimed under USA sovereignty and not under the jurisdiction of Internationalized crime syndicates or regional gang lords.
edit on 1-2-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Again just because we don't have guns doesn't make us soft.
The assault levels are the same and having run pubs and worked in mental health I can say without a shadow of a doubt I have seen lots of violence and dealt with it.
Our cultures are different you have a gun culture we have a fighting pissed up on friday night culture.
Either way nowt to be proud of eh?(the murders I mean not gfun culture I enjoy shooting).

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Again just because we don't have guns doesn't make us soft.
The assault levels are the same and having run pubs and worked in mental health I can say without a shadow of a doubt I have seen lots of violence and dealt with it.
Our cultures are different you have a gun culture we have a fighting pissed up on friday night culture.
Either way nowt to be proud of eh?(the murders I mean not gfun culture I enjoy shooting).

Why don't you have guns? Good bye.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Good Lord, Chicago is a war-zone. A bit sad that Americans don't see this level of gun crime as a national scandal. The mayor and the whole of Chicago is failing itself and needs to get a grip.

Maybe Trump is right.

I think we all agree that it is, indeed, a national scandal. Its often held up as an example of how a city can legislate its way into becoming an unmitigated disaster when it comes to violent crime when it continues to elect the same idiots over and over who can't figure out that they're blaming the wrong causes and attempting the wrong solutions.
edit on 2-1-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Maybe its an all out agenda to drive home the cause of national gun control.

There was a thread about 6 months ago about reports of people finding bags of guns out on the streets.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Because no one else has....we don't need em but for target and clay pigeon shooting. But again why are we soft because of lack of guns? we have an effective police force and generally sort our own stuff out If we have a problem.
Just looking at History will tell you us English are anything but soft.
But you have your gun and we will use whatever comes handy mostly our fists and no one dies.
But again I would have them in the states because other folk have them....no other reason just to make things equal in a fight.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
For reference, thats almost the amount of troops killed during the height of the Iraq war........in 2005 there were 840 something killed in Iraq, IN A WAR ZONE where EVERYONE is armed.

At what point is Chicago considered that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join