It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blasts Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel for record-setting 762 homicides

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of those 762 victims, how many were gang bangers that the city is better off without?

We should be considering that too before we decide if there really is such a big problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The problem now is that only a democrat has the political capital to do anything but they won’t because of left-wing dogma.

A republican can’t do much because the democrats won’t let a right-winger do what’s necessary, and that’s a shame.

This is unfortunately an unsolvable problem because the democrats in this case won’t even consider doing what’s necessary

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Donald Trump used his Twitter bully pulpit on Monday to blast Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel for allowing his city's murder and firearms shooting rates to spiral out of control.

God forbid he spoke directly to the people instead of thru mediation by the main stream. What a bunch of spoil sports, the death knell of main stream dogmapropaganda.

"Buwah, You're suppose to let us tell the American people , not speak to them directly."

Keep it up Trump.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That is a terrible number to not have on one's resume. Sounds like Chicago needs Ghostbusters more than politics.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's an unsolvable problem because the only way to have millions of people in a city and no violence is for corporations to give them all good jobs, and that's not going to happen.

What do you expect them to do really? It's not like they have land to farm, or money to start businesses and even if they did they would probably squander it anyways.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't care what it takes to make the streets of America safe for the elderly and children.

I also don't care what happens to the ones that make the streets so dangerous.

Remove or kill are the only true options for the kind of violent criminals that we are dealing with today.

If the liberals want to try to stop the removal-then they should be added to the trouble maker pile.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

That's funny. I saw a while ago a colored fella blasting the BLM cop killing front, he went on about how if you run off the cops "who ya gonna call".

And then I saw this, from Chicago:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Wow Rahm Emanuel , wondered where he went.
I'm sure this isn't politically motivated.

Twitter bully pulpit

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Let's close down our for profit prison system. That will stop the crime.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Maybe they should armed rob and burn down some more businesses and see how that works out in bringing in the jobs?

They have to kill the culture of ima kill, ima kill. The corporate media machine needs to stop targeting their people with bling bling culture(that can only be afforded by most via a life of crime). Ya know, the same ones that act like they've got their back (MTV, BET and the rest all owned by the same folks that own all the news and every other tv channel and radio station and newspaper).

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is why I am against paying people to have "children".

They almost always end up like those "beings" in your vid.

The time for the truth about black crime is now-if we are ever going to fix the problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here are the stats for the year.

heyjackass.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Hm, this can't be true because we were told by all the conservatives on this site that overturning their gun ban would end the violence.

The people with legal guns don't go into the affected areas.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If you are found guilty of a crime where you used a gun, then it should be the death penalty.

That would curb it.

With none of this "live off the taxpayer for 10 years before execution crap either." Six months to make sure all the evidence is solid and then the gas chamber. Also, more than one at a time too. The chamber is large enough for five.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That video is pretty strong stuff. The man has a valid point. And that is why I'm not really joking about Ghostbusters.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
One of the cops said that essentially if they are going to get in trouble for doing their jobs - via black lives matter type protests, it is better to just not do their jobs until they are appreciated.

Funny thing is ... I'm sure he's planning to collect his 'full' paycheck and expect this lull-time to count towards his pension to boot. -Sigh

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The victims and witnesses don't talk to the police in an attempt to get the killers.
Got to be frustrating for the cops

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
this is what happens when you overreact with gun laws and remove the big guys who keep things in control, all the actions in the name of harsh gun laws did was to create a power vacuum that was filled in by teenagers.
edit on 2-1-2017 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's a national embarrassment. How did Ray Nagin once define it? A Chocolate City?

It's not hard to fix a problem like that. Cut off all social programs. The problem will sort itself out completely if it's not artificially sustained. People go back to work for a living and they'll find out the haven't got time for such nonsense. That ... or they'll starve.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So long as they keep it confined to their own neighborhoods I don't care. As soon as they begin to affect surrounding community they will be dealt with. And yes this is another shining example of democratic failure in leadership and constituents.
edit on 2-1-2017 by JoeNutter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join