It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Whistleblower has the best credentials ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Where all familiar with the names Edward Snowden or Julian Assange with Wikileaks but who are some other whistleblowers less heard of ? Not just some random " quack job " but someone who's name has some stature to it . Someone with a high millitary/political ranking , renowned scientist/historian or just someone with high name recognition in general.

More often than not subjects containing the word " conspiracy " automatically get thrown into the Loony Bin with all the other nutterz. I just wanted to compile a list of people who were looked upon highly of that had alternative view points on such taboo subjects .

Thanks for your input !

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I see what you did there...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
James Comey.

and Guccifer

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleFire

Sybil Edmonds for sure

and Drake who came before Snowden.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just some of the many mainstream accepted Whistleblowers;
·Smedley Butler - Author of "War Is a Racket", etc.

·Daniel Ellsberg - Former Rand Corp, more. and Anthony Russo

·Peter Buxtun - Exposed the Tuskegee syphilis experiment - eugenics against African Americans.

·Perry Fellwock - Revealed the NSA

·Sibel Edmonds - Exposed the FBI(was fired by) FBI due to attempting to report coverups; incompetence, security matters and potential espionage. Heads NSWBC a whistle blower coalition.

·Chelsea Manning - US Army intelligence who released the biggest cache of documents; including the US diplomatic cables and Iraq War logs.

More controversial often termed as crazy CT Whistleblowers;
·Milton William Cooper - Author of "Behold a Pale Horse"

·Aaron Russo - Exposing "globalism", "Zionism"...

edit on 28-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Where all familiar

It's "we're", you have time to edit that.

Which Whistleblower has the best credentials ?

Dan Rather?

Strong work, OP.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Depending on how far you are willing to go...

Start here ..... and let it flow in your instincts.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Not sure what your definition of whistle blower is in the thread title. And not sure if the word credentials means career credentials or "what was revealed/stolen/obtained." In my examples, whistle blowers are people who willingly reveal a threat to public interest/national security:

Eisenhower: Military Industrial Complex Speech

LBJ: Intimating that the Warren Commission did its best work, but the results may not be the complete story.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Why...ATS, of course!!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Karen Hudes former Senior Legal Counsel for the World Bank. Fired in 2007 for not shutting up abut corruption at the highest levels of the World Bank.

Catherine Austin Fitts - former head of HUD.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I don't know about best, but Bill Binney has some great credentials. Everything he alleged back in 2001, Snowden later proved.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Karen Hudes former Senior Legal Counsel for the World Bank. Fired in 2007 for not shutting up abut corruption at the highest levels of the World Bank.

I don't know about her. She's got the resume, and a part of me can believe what she's claiming. Another part of me though simply thinks she went crazy.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Azureblue

I don't know about her. She's got the resume, and a part of me can believe what she's claiming. Another part of me though simply thinks she went crazy.

I wish she would not get into all this unrelated areas , I don't think its doing her any good at all. I ponder that she may be doing it for what i suspect David Ike says self harming things. i think they are simply being honest to themselves and not hiding anything and willingly pay the price.

having said that I am cognizant of what someone called the UFO Disease. This is where UFO experiences, researchers and whistleblowers run out of actual knowledge and experience and start to invent stuff to keep themselves in the limelight.

However, I still don't think this is the case with Hudes.

new topics

top topics

join