It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It just hit me suddenly, about modern Royalty

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spectranometron

Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.
Job:41:11

There Can Be Only One.
Highlander: 26.14

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RayTheWizardLiotta

It's probably the reason why they weren't jailed for treason during WW1 and WW2, considering they are a family of German, not British decent whose members openly supported the Kaiser and Hitler until it was inconvenient to do so.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

How can earth serve two masters? All others must get paid. Ask me why no glory on earth is mine, "he's special" would sound nice if humble enough a reply.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I used app to cut and paste that does look stupid with the verse after quote huh?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MissingRUnext

You forgot to add, off tax slavers who support them and their Wealth. If money became obsolete we'd all be royally screwed.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

In a mental flash I understood why British royal family allowed British government and political parties to develop

Rather than relying on a mental flash you should look into our recorded history ,the British royal family have no constitutional power ,they don't rule although they do profit from their position.

Ah recorded history that reliable old chestnut

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScreamingNinjas

You forgot to add, off tax slavers who support them and their Wealth. If money became obsolete we'd all be royally screwed.

money has itself become valuable. Long time till money obsolete. Pretty amazing shtt huh?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spectranometron

originally posted by: ScreamingNinjas

money has itself become valuable. Long time till money obsolete. Pretty amazing shtt huh?

You're wrong. Lookup Jim Rickards. Currency Wars and the Death of Money discussing Ice Nine.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissingRUnext
In a mental flash I understood why British royal family allowed British government and political parties to develop

Ah, you need to have another "mental flash" and read up on the history of the monarchy in England and later Wales and the UK. The monarchy has evolved because of the pressure from politics and "the people", rather than the other way. If the monarchy had been unable to change it would have gone the same way as the French, or Russian monarchies.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ScreamingNinjas

Cool thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I think it goes deeper than that. I think royal families, emperors, etc are public figures while those who call the shots are around them.

Sometimes you get a personal glimpse of these people and your realize that they do not seem intelligent or sharp enough to run or understand things.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think TPTB bestow authority to people signified by these badges -

Badges

While they, the really big wigs are behind the scenes.
edit on 25-12-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ScreamingNinjas

I am that.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

originally posted by: gortex

Rather than relying on a mental flash you should look into our recorded history ,the British royal family have no constitutional power ,they don't rule although they do profit from their position.
lol, you love them and let them take your guns away. God that cracks me up every time I deliver that snap!

Yeah that's right, Her Majesty herself came and took mine personally. You sound like one of those well informed American geniuses that think a very late arrival in two World Wars was the winning factor and selectively forgets the last time the US tried to fight a war on its own and got handed its ass by North Vietnam.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is how it has always worked, they put a scapegoat on the stage while they pull the strings behind the curtains. Obama, Hillary, Trump, Sanders, etc. are all puppets that don't say anything other than what is whispered in their ear.

These people have unlimited money because they control the flow of it, money today is mainly a number on a spreadsheet, these people have access to editing their number to be as high or low as they want without any real world counterpart to said number.

They have rigged the game and have put puppets in the spotlight in order to take the blame for what they've done. Blaming everything on one person or party is ignorant and is to ignore the obvious.
edit on 12/25/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I agree with all of what you say, I would just add that politicians never really have had that much say in the day to day running of the UK. Ministers rarely stay in their positions for a sufficient length of time to affect any real change. Civil Servants always have, and always will be the ones that direct the UK's foreign and domestic policy. They are known as Permanent Secretaries for a very good reason, and the power brokers you referred to are well aware of this fact, and have long since taken the necessary steps to insure the compliance of those who actually matter. If you have never seen Yes Minister I recommend you watch every episode, it is a documentary very cleverly disguised as satire.

a reply to: LumenImagoDei

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

edit on 25-12-2016 by RayTheWizardLiotta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

edit on 25-12-2016 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Her name is not ‘Windsor’ – on 18th of July 1917, the Times newspaper carried a royal proclamation introducing the name “Windsor” and dropping “all German titles” held by the royal family at Buckingham Palace. Britain’s royal family were known as the Dukes, Kings and Queens of “Saxe-Coburg-Gotha”. In a time of brutal war with Germany, a more German family name would be hard to find.

edit on 25-12-2016 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yes that's another good tactic to employ as well. If you can control all the pieces on the board, you control the outcome and can't lose. The game of total war is a complicated business. A good P.R. team does wonders for public perception, if you have the money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join