It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism of TPTB - On the Development of World Power Structures - Part 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is a continuation to the first part of this series -

On the Development of World Power Structures - Part I

.. but I did not have time to write the full article. However, I thought I can try and bring out some of the main points, and connections, by posting some pictures and descriptions; maybe it will tell a story.

The Great Seal of The United States originates from the coat of arms of Austria, formerly the Holy Roman Empire -

The Great Seal of the United States

The Coat of Arms of Austria

Note the resemblance: How the tail is splayed out in the middle, the feet holding objects, the crest, the red and white stripes.. no coincidence this.

Here (below) is the origin of the "eagle" in Austria's Coat of Arms, as well as the Great Seal of the United States.

Double-headed eagle with coats of arms of individual states, symbol of the Holy Roman Empire (painting is from 1510)

Note the symbolism of the states: The cross found in Switzerland and Spain, and The "lion" or "Dragon" found in the *symbolism of Wales* and the UK.

Wales Coat of Arms (lion/dragon also used in the UK coat of arms)

Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom

All of this symbolism can be traced back to the earliest periods of the Holy Roman Empire.

Leopold V (1157 - 1194)

Note the crests on the bottom showing: Red and white stripes like in the American flag, The "eagle" which evolved into Austria's Coat of Arms, as well as the Great Seal of the United States, the lion/dragon used in the coat of arms of the UK, as well as the "fleur-de-lis" used by France.

Margrave of Leopold I (940 – 994)

Painting depicting Charlemagne, first Holy Roman Emperor

-----

Francis II, last Holy Roman Emperor

Note his honorific badges...

They look like the same honorific badges used:

here..
Napoléon Bonaparte

and here..
Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, Shah of Iran

and here..
Emperor Hirohito, Emperor of Japan (1926 - 1989)

and here..
Emperor Mutsuhito, Emperor of Japan (1867 – 1912)

and here..
Abdul Mecid II, Caliph of the Ottoman Caliphate (Empire) 1922 - 1924

and here..
Abdülaziz, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire 1861 – 1876

and here..
Tsar Romanov Nicholas II, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias 1894 - 1917

Well you get the point.

Some may wonder - if Japan and other territories may possibly be "owned"/controlled/influenced by TPTB, why in the world will they go to war with each other ?
Answer: This is what they have been doing for ages. There must be some benefit or function.

"Great battles ensued—waged under the flags of England, France, and Spain—to determine who would become supreme master of the world's high-seas line of supply. These great nations were simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery. Always their victories were in the name of some powerful sovereign-ruled country. The real power structures were always the invisible ones behind the visible sovereign powers."
- from Buckminster Fuller's book, Critical Path

edit on 5-9-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Some related points:

The Landgraviate of Hesse-Kassel known as Hesse-Cassel during its existence, was a state in the Holy Roman Empire.

Meyer Amschel Rothschild was born in 1744 in the Judengasse, Frankfurt am Main, Holy Roman Empire. Amschel's father had a business in goods-trading and currency exchange. He was a personal supplier of coins to the Prince of Hesse. With the help of relatives, Rothschild secured an apprenticeship under Jacob Wolf Oppenheimer, at the banking firm of Simon Wolf Oppenheimer in Hanover. The grandson of Samuel Oppenheimer taught Rothschild useful knowledge in foreign trade and currency exchange, before he returned to his brothers' business in Frankfurt in 1763. He became a dealer in rare coins and won the patronage of Crown Prince Wilhelm of Hesse (who had also earlier patronised his father), gaining the title of "Court Factor" in 1769. Rothschild's coin business grew to include a number of princely patrons, and then expanded through the provision of banking services to Crown Prince Wilhelm, who became Wilhelm IX, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel in 1785. Business expanded rapidly following the French Revolution when Rothschild handled payments from Britain for the hire of Hessian mercenaries.

By the early years of the 19th century, Rothschild had consolidated his position as principal international banker to Wilhelm IX and began to issue his own international loans, borrowing capital from the Landgrave. (link)

A Court Factor: "In the early modern period, a court Jew, court factor or Sheckler (German: Hofjude, Hoffaktor) was a Jewish banker who handled the finances of, or lent money to, European royalty and nobility. In return for their services, court Jews gained social privileges, including in some cases being granted noble status. Court Jews were needed because prohibitions against usury applied to Christians, but did not apply to Jews." - Court Jew

Another interesting point exemplifying the relationship between the Holy Roman Empire and Great Britain is the way they fought for Britain in the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783). Hessian Soldier

-----

Germans are the largest ancestry group in the United States and includes people like John D. Rockefeller. - German Americans, Largest Ethnic Groups in America
edit on 5-9-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
There's only one problem, you are mixing some good guys with bad guys. And your are totally missing a bunch of other points. For one, the front of the seal means nothing.

The Illuminati put all the symbolism and importance into the uncut part of the seal. --the back.

To put it simply, the winners wrote the history books. So you can't trust the history books. Also, many worked for 'the Illuminati' (or whatever name they went by before that) without knowing it. When the group took over the Masons, many traditional Masons were upset when they learned the truth (only revealed to them if they had enough influence).

And so you know why Mozart was killed.
edit on 5-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I didn't say a word about the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

I didn't say a word about the Illuminati.

You said 'the powers that be'....and you linked the seal. My bad.

5th century AD, the Catholic Church run by 'TPTB-M' They brought the Merovingnians into power to control the church, and ruled through their 'noble' line. The creator of that line was removed from his place in TPTB (and he's relatively unknown in history)

Merovech or Meroviush, was kicked out of TPTB, as the originator of the Merovingian line, he was from TPTB-S, and caused major issues with the ruling power. Still, the TPTB-M used the progeny for their own purposes, but the 'Treachery of the Long Knives (Arthurian Legend)" would spawn from the incident.

The Merovingian's were also called 'the long haired ones'. They were rumoured to have unbelievably long life (so long as they weren't murdered or killed), more than rumoured, I think it made it into the history books. Their hair grew really really fast though, nicknamed Latin Reges Criniti. Their name comes latin Merovingi, son of Merovech.

Napoleon Bonaparte changed the National Symbol of France to a symbol that is representative of a Merovingian connection.

The Merovingians were finally deposed by the powers that challenge the powers that be. The Carolingians. Most famous one being Charles the Great, or....Charlemange.

Why is this important? Because, there are good powers and bad powers. And they don't fight "just because". Why did Charles the Great have such an exquisite piece done for him? Because, he was the blood of ________.

Nothing really made sense to me for a looooong time researching any of this stuff. Then I had an epiphany...history is falsified. Like, really, really, really badly. Doesn't make sense in the least.

Secondly, the next revelation was, that there are more than one set of controllers. More than two actually! There are more than a single 'bad' group that in fight sometime, and then there are the 'good' group. And when the good group does something, like...say, create a following, the bad will steal it, and rewrite its history.

And now you know how religious dogma was born. HINT HINT:

Abu Bakr was a thin man with white skin.[26] Tabari relates (Suyuti also relates the same through Ibn Sa'd al-Baghdadi's report) from Aisha her description of Abu Bakr:

He was a man with fair skin, thin, emaciated, with a sparse beard, a slightly hunched frame, sunken eyes and protruding forehead, and the bases of his fingers were hairless.[27]

Now read up on why a war began with Shia & Sunni, and the peaceful Response (at the time). Gabriel was speaking with Muhammed, but someone came along and tried to steal the work out from under him (guiding man). When Muhammed died, Abu Bakr hired his sworn enemy, a General. Ruthless. And there is a perfect example of the good powers at work, and 'bad' coming in to steal away the faith.

And it's by no coincidence that ISIS (Search 'ISIS' in the book link I posted) was founded by someone named Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

In relation to the OP, there are more good than bad from what I can remember (but I have to check my notes). The Romanov is also a good line. Why do you think 20 Million dollars were spent by the Rockefeller/Rothschild clan to eliminate their bloodline?

Bloodlines are super important. SUPER IMPORTANT. When researching this stuff. When you see a family being genocide'd.....there's a reason.
edit on 5-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I remember that the iconic images described in your post date as far back as early Egypt.

And here.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat
The eagle was chosen as the symbol of Rome as it dominated the air as the apex predator. Countries since ancient times have chosen similar motifs to represent them, especially in matters of war. The Assyrians particularly liked lions, the Egyptians particularly liked crocodiles, the Maya jaguars, islanders depicted sharks... you begin to see the pattern. Apex predators are desirable not only to represent the power of the tribe but perhaps also to invoke it.

Of course when the Roman Empire split into east and west it was natural for symbolism to follow, resulting in the two-headed beast, which also carries down into the sigils of former members of the empire. The Austrian emblem you will notice has a hammer and sickle representing the unity of industry with agriculture, which is commonly associated with communist movements. For this reason Adolf Hitler had it removed during the annexation, but they returned afterward with a broken chain referring to Nazi authoritarianism.

The United States picked a familiar sigil utilizing the apex predator of the land with elements altered to suit their beliefs and ideas. Many ancient cultures appropriated older symbols of power, even when they contradicted their own beliefs. Why the Hebrew kings utilized winged sun discs and scarabs. It is a form of appropriating power.

Many foreign leaders were given medals ("orders") in exchange for their compliance or allegiance, hence why so many wear similar motifs. This is on top of the fact that crosses, sunbursts, and circles are commonplace among all cultures. As an example it would be perfectly sound for a Japanese leader to have sunburst medals, as their primary ancestral deity was Amaterasu, the sun goddess.

I suppose what I am getting at is that it is not necessarily part of a conspiracy, though I do believe that the "powers that be" are beyond religion; they merely hide behind it. Rome was never one for faith as the Emperors deified themselves both before and after the forced Christian conversion. This is why I believe in the illuminati. Wealthy dynasties stick together and enslave the impoverished. Things never change.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
The Romanov is also a good line.

Only if you can manage to ignore their opulence while serfs starved, assassinations, bloody disregard for life in WWI, creation of the first Secret Police, pogroms, do I really need more examples?

How exactly can one claim Rome is bad yet a Tsar (Caesar) isn't?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Of course when the Roman Empire split into east and west it was natural for symbolism to follow, resulting in the two-headed beast, which also carries down into the sigils of former members of the empire.

You probably didn't read the first part of this series but there I started from the beginning. The double headed eagle/phoenix goes back in time.

An early occurrence being Hittite:

And then as you have pointed out, from Rome -> to the Holy Roman Empire -> Austria / Germany -> to the United States, Russia, etc.

While you are alluding to the case that many of these different provinces may have merely borrowed this symbolism, or chose similar animals, I am saying this is not the case.

Look at the similarity in the first two images - The Great Seal of the United States, and The Coat of Arms of Austria.

What I am suggesting is that this is not merely the case of borrowing. I am saying that it may go as far as it being the case that the United States is in a sense a principality of a centralized and organized power structure. That is the whole point of my post. While it may vary and change over the years, it remains centralized and organized as an entity.

When I show the honorific badges of the emperor's of Japan and the Ottoman empire, I do not believe it is merely the case that these regions and empires have chosen to borrow the clothing and symbolism/honorific badges of the Holy Roman Empire. What I am suggesting is that these leading figures, wearing these clothes and badges are indicative that these regions have pledged their allegiance and have submitted to become a subordinate entity to the centralized power structure.

Various subordinate entities may be put to war with each other for various reasons, like with Japan in the Pacific war, and basically all of the countries participating in WWI and WWII. I am talking about a conspiracy of the grandest scale.

and so I quote Buckminster Fuller from his book Critical Path:

Great battles ensued—waged under the flags of England, France, and Spain—to determine who would become supreme master of the world's high-seas line of supply. These great nations were simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery. Always their victories were in the name of some powerful sovereign-ruled country. The real power structures were always the invisible ones behind the visible sovereign powers.

Conspiracies of this grandest scale will continue..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Okay, I am still reading over the first thread but you have many things that need addressing. One glaring mistake is that you think that the Hittite double-headed eagle at the Sphinx Gate is located over 2000 kilometres southeast. It is not in Mesopotamia, it is in modern day Turkey.

Another obvious one is that the Vikings did not wear horned helmets. But I will have to continue tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Wow nOraKat!!

This as well as your thread look like some amazing research!

Their symbolism gives them away and it is funny how people who choose to not realize this simply write the symbols off as "art" with no meaning.

TPTB have a done a masterful job convincing the masses that symbols have no power, yet our unconcsious minds are affected by them and this is just the way the elite like it!

Thank you for your work, looking forward to reading through it!

S&F

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Here (below) is the origin of the "eagle" in Austria's Coat of Arms, as well as the Great Seal of the United States. Double-headed eagle with coats of arms of individual states, symbol of the Holy Roman Empire (painting is from 1510

Dante 1300 (Poet) describes a double headed Eagle in the third part of the "Divine Comedy Paradise"
Dante was a Christian but branded a Heretic in his day

edit on 5-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

And so you know why Mozart was killed

Was he murdered?

Mozart was a honoured member of the Bavarian Illuminati ... if he was killed it is likely to have been the enemies of the Bavarian Illuminati ... if he was killed

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

And so you know why Mozart was killed
Was he murdered?
Mozart was a honoured member of the Bavarian Illuminati ... if he was killed it is likely to have been the enemies of the Bavarian Illuminati ... if he was killed

Wrong...

Thiis is the number 1 mistake people make looking through history. He was not an honoured member of the Bavarian Illuminati. He was the first one to give up their secrets.

Everyone assumes all allegiances are as seen from the outside. Thats the problem with history. You wont even consider who might've been the 'Benedict Arnold'. Speaking of, how do you know Benedict Arnold was even the bad guy?

Mozart is the reason people know about the Illuminati and their symbolism today, before the Magic Flute (an Opera) you probably know for this:

Regular people had no idea of any of these secret rituals or symbolism in the way they did after.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have written a full critical response to your first thread as promised. There are many factual errors that need addressing but once again, I fully appreciate the effort you have put into these non-political threads and I like the direction it is taking. There are some intriguing correlations, for example I was unaware that the Fasces predate the Romans.

In a historically dependent thread, accuracy is key. Historians are not trying to nitpick or sound insulting, we just like factchecking of notions being passed off as truth. And on top of that, people will always point to your errors as proof that the entire conspiracy is false. I sincerely hope this thread isn't dismissed as such.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Mozart was a member of the mason lodge in Bavaria and also a friend of Adam Weishaupt
The tenets of the Illuminati forbid murder even of their enemies ... murder was/is not their way ... but does occur by their enemies who use the name Illuminati for their foul deeds

The Illuminati actively encourage the use of their symbols
Hence any reference in the "Magic Flute"
Hence their symbols can be found within 50 miles anywhere in the civilised world

The powers that be that you speak of as ill are not the Illuminati but their enemy

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
dp

edit on 5-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
double post

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Only if you can manage to ignore their opulence while serfs starved, assassinations, bloody disregard for life in WWI, creation of the first Secret Police, pogroms, do I really need more examples?
How exactly can one claim Rome is bad yet a Tsar (Caesar) isn't?

Where did you get your information from? History is a lie. The Romanov's were deposed and 60+ Million people died in Russia. So I think some would argue they didn't have it so bad prior to.

Case in point, one of the major problems today with WWII era history (in media and popular culture) is that everyone focuses on Hitler, while ignoring his rise to power. Rebuilding the nation, kicking the bankers out, then Jewish (though Id argue not actually Jewish but hiding behind them) "leaders" came and told Germany to dispose Hilter. They refused. 'Judea' declared a "Holy War" on Germany. So the 'Stars' Jews were forced to wear, and internment, was a result of direct guerrilla action against a nation.

Is that the common perception? No, of course not. [Also keep in mind, Im not trying to make Hitler out to be a hero, but the other side was just as bad as he.]

Why does popular media ignore the fact that WWI was essentially over, but once acquiring the Balfour declaration, the Rothschilds brought the US into the war? They (or agents of theirs) fed Germany with false information on the Lusitania, it was sunk, aaaaand history. Even though at the time, Germany had already had its enemies ready to capitulate.

Then in Versailles, they were told of the Balfour Declaration, and it became obvious.

While this was all going down, the Bolsheviks were running operations in Russia, to dispose/depose the Romanovs. Firstly failed. Then achieved. But not without the help of Rockefeller/Rothschild/other-alliance money going through Trotsky, to fund Bolshevism in Russia directly -- 20 Million (at the time!).

But, as I said, history is a lie. Even that. Now consider what forces might be behind to massive nation uprisings like Germany & Russia. Also keep in mind there is evidence that the 'Cold War' was far colder than anyone realizes. That American elite were funding both sides of conflicts. That Zionist leaders faltered on their alliance with the Nazis (to remove Jews) for a reason (to leave them there.)

And even with all that additional information, it doesn't entirely make sense. I mean, it makes more sense than the 'official story', but it makes little sense in 'motivation'. People assume the powers that be, are this vastly complex matrix of super powerful peoples, who randomly assert powers & pressures everywhere. And when people try to make sense of it, they come up with nonsense, just random links here and there, which doesn't have proper -cause&effect- (though, as mentioned, 'history' is even worse, cause&effect missing everywhere.

What's lacking is the cipher.

I can give you a hint though. Why are bloodlines so important? Why did a certain powerful influence want to overthrow the Romanov Dynasty and eliminate them from existence. Why have there been so many genocidal acts in history?

I can tell you without a doubt, every human being Ive ever met has not cared about creating a genocide to wipe out another peoples. Even the racist ones. Im not saying that is the cipher, but the cipher does exist, and when you find it, suddenly everything will make sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

There are some intriguing correlations, for example I was unaware that the Fasces predate the Romans.

In a historically dependent thread, accuracy is key. Historians are not trying to nitpick or sound insulting, we just like factchecking of notions being passed off as truth. And on top of that, people will always point to your errors as proof that the entire conspiracy is false. I sincerely hope this thread isn't dismissed as such

Where are you getting your facts though? Where are 'historians' getting their facts? Because I've seen books, held in families of what would be considered royalty, with private diaries and histories themselves. (The Vatican apparently has quite a few themselves too, good luck on finding them).

These histories vary from what the traditional historian has, because when it was 'officially' jotted down (wherever it might be, in the royal histories at the time, whatever, the ruling class decided what they wanted to be public & what they wanted to be private.)

You can see modern examples today. And I do appreciate how historians like to gather facts or data from multiple sources, but even enemies have a common cause sometimes, to leave details out.

For instance, find two warring gangs, and when one guns down another, both sides will say they weren't there. Ready to deal with it later. It's actually quite amazing how much of human history mimics a gang war.

Ancient Gang Signs:

(Many still in use today). The folly we often fall into (or trap rather) is assuming that all symbology, signs or badges/sigils/etc have always meant the same thing throughout the ages. Or, like someone already did, pointed out that because Mozart was a Freemason, & later in the Illuminati, they surely wouldn't have killed him.

To find the cypher in that story, you need to first track down Ignaz von Born, head of Vienna's Illuminati lodge & Freemason. You'd then have to track down a trip he took with Mozart (at his behest) after Mozart refused to go along with the Illuminati's plans, & even threatened to expose them. Upon his return, an Illuminati head spoke with Von Born and asked him how it went (he had taken Mozart to talk some sense into him, he was a mentor to him in Freemasonry, and fond of him). Von Born answered with an infamous line, which would be popularized up until this day (though probably lacks a citation, and he turned up dead shortly after.

Mozart, would go on to write The Philosopher's Stone, & The Magic Flute, two operas which had Illuminati/Freemasonry Symbology and Ritual aspects disclosed within the sets/designs & stories. And Mozart, would be found dead not long after The Magic Flute was finished, as it had crossed a line.

Just like a 'conservative-moderate' might form a movement, say, like...e.g. The Tea Party, a few months later, the Koch Bros (or someone like George Soros, or the Rockefellers, et al) might invest 20-50 million into aforementioned movement, suddenly whatever that movement stood for originally, means nothing, because its now owned by a corporate interest group.

Nothing has changed, we just have a newer version of powers (although the same bloodlines), and they are manipulating and stealing things from each other and from the people all the time. Just as a Buddhist symbol for peace, because the most hated and recognized symbols for hate around the world (Swastika). Without a cypher, history doesn't make sense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join