It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
That is cool!!!! Dad was wanting to buy one of those but wasn't sure if the quality would copy over. I will have to let him know that it does.

So what is your clan getting into this weekend?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OK Night I'm all packed up and ready! Since it seems we will be making the move over the weekend will someone please throw my stuff in the back?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
That is cool!!!! Dad was wanting to buy one of those but wasn't sure if the quality would copy over. I will have to let him know that it does.

So what is your clan getting into this weekend?

I've got one like in THIS LINK and it works very well. CC just PM'd me asking for info about them - there are small cheap versions from under $30 but I don't know how good they'd be. The ION ones ARE definitely quite good, easy to set up, install and use. The sound quality is good too. (Not quite as warm as vinyl, but it retains all of the vinyl "flaws" like pop and crackle.

The clan...?
Well, Chrissie is out for a meal and drinks at our local pub with her girly pals!
I'm watching the boys and enjoying a glass of wine at home!

Nothing major planned for tomorrow.
You?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hello Sheddisans - looks like I missed quite a the entertaining time this morning. Where the heck was I?

*looks over calendar*

Ah, meetings. One even had pizza. It was a pizza meeting. Or something.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
That is cool!!!! Dad was wanting to buy one of those but wasn't sure if the quality would copy over. I will have to let him know that it does...

Jessie - I forgot to say... I have quite a few tracks saved on my hard drive.
If you PM me with a rough idea of what music you or dad like? I could email you a track or two so you can hear the quality? (Can't remember if I have your email address anywhere!!! so might need that too!! LOL)

G

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hi Shep - I had pizza for dinner tonight.
It was...... meh. LOL

Fancy a wee Drink?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Did someone say drink?

I am pages behind and have to start working on a new home for us soon. Wow! The sheds go by so quickly! That is a good and beautiful thing! Ok, running shoes on, must catch up! Oh, who am I kidding? I don't run. Ok, this might take a while then.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Aye, lad. Glenmorangie 18, neat please.

Or, if you can obtain it, Glenfarclas 15-year Cask Strength.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Link to all posts in Sheds 11 and 12
(Shed 13) Page 55 - An Interview
(Shed 13) Page 66 - Detour
(Shed 13) Page 69 - What You Can't See
(Shed 13) Page 70 - Lives Given, Lives Saved Part 1
(Shed 13) Page 73 - Lives Given, Lives Saved Part 2
(Shed 13) Page 120 - News Comes to the Lord Captain
(Shed 13) Page 130 - Lowaeren
(Shed 13) Page 133 - An Unexpected Visitor
(Shed 13) Page 138 - A Dangerous Game
(Shed 13) Page 140 - Jutaera Baeler
(Shed 13) Page 148 - The Kala Ratoen
(Shed 13) Page 151 - The Proper Maintenance of Balance
(Shed 13) Page 153 - Flashback

Today's episode: The Bearer

I have not posted a story episode in 40 pages now. So heres the deal with the next episode:
Its subject matter is basically R-rated. The gist of it is that Elder Poliara sends a Bearer to drop off a package for Gaalen, like she said she would in the episode on Page 138, "A Dangerous Game" (see above.) The Bearer arrives to drop off the parcel, but something quite unexpected happens. Gaalen can remember it, but he has been Commanded to reveal only that a Bearer arrived to deliver a package, then left; so he is not capable of saying anything else about the evening. If he were to try, he would not be able to get the words out.

All this happens while Kaena is out in the field overseeing training maneuvers. She does not visit Gaalen's chamber when this happens. She returns a few days later, and doesn't have any idea what happened. She quickly figures out something is wrong, however.

If you are OK with not knowing exactly what happened, great - I'll post the beginning of its aftermath soon (possibly not until Shed 14, though.)

If you would like to read the unposted scene, please PM me and I will send the scene to you however you wish. I realize that we all have different threshholds for what we consider mature content, so some of you will think it's nothing and you'll wonder why I'm making a big deal of it. Fair enough. Hopefully you'll understand my hesitations if you choose read it.

Until our next un-scheduled episode, toodles!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
OMG, If I made a personal reply to each of you, I would have to write a book!

Gordi, yes nosey would be the word I suppose. I have often called myself the nosey Elf, but I'm just curious as a cat. Meow!

Jess, if you're not good with plants I have advice. Either get hardy real plants or just silk ones. I have had some silk greenery and flowers that looked so real, people couldn't believe they weren't. I want to see a vid of you singing or trying to. LOL Awww, loved how you said that I prefer to come out to shine with the stars. That sounded so magical.

Jacy, my heart breaks for you that you don't get to see your kids when you want to, especially their Birthdays and holidays. Glad you are back in the warmth and magic of the Shed. OMG, I saw your Prime Minister. He is gorgeous! I was joking with my Canadian friend how he has a kid for Prime Minister. That dude looks like he's in his 20's!!!!!

Hello Lux, and Archonic, Skiddy and JD!! Ummm...what is afk???? I hope it's a good thing.

Mason, I love the interviews as you know. Always looking forward to the next victim. I want beer and pizza since it's beer and pizza day. Then again, Jess has cheeseburgers. Yum!

Lagomorphe! How nice to see you! I just love that avatar of yours! Don't worry, the shed is safe. We have dragons and stuff.

Zazzy!!! You're speaking German! Wow! I'm lucky I can even speak English. lol

Ok, I wrote a book here and have to have lunch even though it's closer to dinner time.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Careful, dear Night Star, curiosity was not particularly gentle with the cat.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Almost missed you with all these pages of posts! Hello Sweetie! How are you today???

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Bravo! Great story entry! Yay!

I can't keep up in here! Still haven't had lunch/supper yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

Careful, dear Night Star, curiosity was not particularly gentle with the cat.

Bah, they have 9 lives so what the hell, why not? LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

LOL - of course, alrighty. I need new violin strings anyway. Muahahaha!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You'd laugh even more if you knew I had an actual toga. And that I know the proper way to wear one.

Good Lord! So now we have you with your toga, Gordi with his kilt and Timely with...well...nothing at all. I think you guys are trying to show off the family jewels.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ok my Lovely family, There are things I must tend to and then start thinking about the next Shed. Love you all and I'll be back. HUGS!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I LOVE Glenfarclas!
This could get messy! LOL

G

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hello Sir Gordi!
What did you do with our handsome Gordi and his gorgeous Son?

edit on 17-2-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Nonsense. Messy means we are no longer properly enjoying Really Good Scotch and therefore may as well just drink some Everclear and Kool-Aid and get it over with.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194 >>

join