It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 13

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hm are there like any youtube videos of this? Now i'm interested.

uhm, probably and... uhm... Eww!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Friday you say?
All I know is that it must be a very special day indeed...because there is a glowing ball of fire in the sky here, and everyone is outside staring up and pointing.
I think I remember seeing it before, during my childhood.

Hi visitedbythem! Better grab and seat and strap yourself down.
I left the door open earlier and some of the local riff-raff got in.

There's no place like home.
jacy

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
I'm ready where's the alcohol!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Friday you say?
All I know is that it must be a very special day indeed...because there is a glowing ball of fire in the sky here, and everyone is outside staring up and pointing....

That happened here... once.
Everyone painted their faces blue and threw rocks at it.

G

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

"Go Jessie, Go Jessie, Go Jessie..."

I'm on the bar... but I can get down and pour you a drink if you like?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hi Gordi! I`m so glad you`re feelimg better. Drinks yes What's your fancy?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Hot dang, Martin!

My bed sheet looks so frumpy now, lol.

Here's what I found so far but I think Night Star has more hidden.

That should get us started, yes?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hi.
I'm posting my end of the road for Shed 13 gif on my phone.
I'm amazed it can be done and amazed I had the patience to do it.
I'm not home right now so no fast replies for me.
Guess I'll just watch and read for now.
I'll see you in Shed 14.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Hi Gordi! I`m so glad you`re feelimg better. Drinks yes What's your fancy?

I'm in the mood for...... a cheeky wee red wine I think?
Yeah, a Chilean Merlot please!
Yep - in a pint glass! LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

That looks very similar to some footage I have when I had a go-pro cam strapped to My head, while in flight!
( I love that GIF in as much as I had to steal it from You, to maybe use down the road a ways...)

Hope Your day is going great!
That goes for everyone here as well, or those lurking!!

Erroll, You will have a U2U in a few seconds...
edit on 17-2-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
THIS SONG WAS SEASONS IN THE SUN.BUT I FORGOT I AM REALLY NOT WANTED HERE SO I REMOVED IT.STILL TRYING NOT TO BE HERE IS HARD NOT TO...BUT OH WELL...YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS..SO I WILL TRY MY BEST TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.....BYE
edit on 17-2-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Cool oldie CC! I always liked that one too.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

LMAO @ that gif!! I always found it easier to not even mess with a mug!
Right from the container is easier, and faster!!

(a pic of Me and a college buddy, back in the day!)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I STILL HAVE THE 45 RECORD

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

WOW cool that! I know You have a lot of those, just not sure of titles...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
(Continued from way back...)

As This scene played out in The Shed,

"At one of the many tables filled with Sheddities, Syx was sitting and playing a variety of games with Skidmark.
Occasionally Syx would jump into partial dragon form and puff a bit of flame and smoke at Skid.
Skid would retaliate by jumping on his unicycle and ride quickly around Syx while pelting him with banana cream pies."
...the rest of the Shedarians were having the time of Their lives! After everyone was amazed and amused by the Song Troll sang while playing guitar, Syx decided it was time to go and get some of or all the Banana cream pie washed off of Himself. After all, He was growing weary of the mess as it interfered with The games He was trying to pay with Skid and some others.

Speaking of Skid, He was more than pleased with Himself at the rounds of laughter and hoots He received from the Gang as He pelted Syx with pies! It would definitely be a night to remember for a very long time!!

Syx bid His temporary farewells and headed for the cliffs overlooking the Grand Accasian Ocean. It was a great place to begin His many flights, while in Dragon form.

He removed His clothes, stashed them beside a large oak tree, and shape-shifted into His familiar Dragon form. He didn't want to jump from the cliff in Human form, as it was a very high precipice for which to do that, for a human! If He were to hit the water as a human from that height, it would feel like crashing down upon solid rock! His tough leathery hide would be a much better choice, for what He was about to do...

Still covered with pie materials, He leaned towards the water, and jumped over the side of the cliff. Speeding towards the sands on the ocean shore, He opened His wings just before crashing into the ground!

The air gathered beneath His wide spread wings and Syx angled himself up towards the moon lit sky. The mixture of warm and cool night air felt good as it sailed over His scales and leathery skin.

When He was about twice as high as the cliffs were tall, He folded His wings to His side, and shot like an arrow down towards the cold ocean water. There was a large splash as He entered the watery realm.

After soaking in the water for a short time, the cream pie was all washed from His Body. He then swam back the the shore of sand and stones.

Leaving the water, He began to trot along side the incoming waves, and when He felt His speed was fast enough, He opened His wings, beating them down in powerful fashion and was very soon airborn again.

'Even though the snow is falling heavily, it is such a beautiful evening for a flight.' He thought to Himself.

His thoughts were true as even though snow was indeed falling, the air held enough warmth that The Dragon would not get too cold.

Apparently His thoughts were picked up by the many Dragons at the Keep, close to The Shed and were soon flying along side of Syx. They took a casual flight over and around the Island, looking for any signs of possible trouble.

The 'Security Flight'(s), as They were called, became routine for the Dragons and looked forward to by Syx. He loved being in the air with is brethren, able to get a birds eye view of The Shed, and surrounding areas.

Off in the far distance, along the horizon, there looked like what turned out to be a Portal opening in the sky. There were many such portals in Accasia, that could form literally anywhere!...

edit on 17-2-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
I was going to throw a toga party. But Night Star needs to get her elfy little butt out of bed because she's going to need to open us a new Shed soon.
Got the idea by stalking Augustus boyhood pics.

You'd laugh even more if you knew I had an actual toga. And that I know the proper way to wear one.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
45s are hard to find. Some of those might be worth some money! I love the way an old 45 sounds

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
45s are hard to find. Some of those might be worth some money! I love the way an old 45 sounds

Hi Jessie,
I've still got a few hundred old 45's boxed up in my spare room!
I've also got a USB turntable which I can use to turn old records into MP3's!
You can play the MP3's on the computer and still get the crackles and pops of the vinyl!
G

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194 >>

join