It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on Jet Blue flight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

So what did your question imply? Because I asked the same one except the names were flipped. How dare you assume what someone else thinks by implying it in question form!

I haven't done anything different from what you have done, the implications were the same as your question.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Weird that secret service didn't intervene. Very weird.

I just did a little research. Families of President and VP receive protection but adult children aren't necessarily included in that list. Actually if you ask the SS "who receives protection?" they will not tell you.

minnesota.cbslocal.com...

Former presidents and their spouses also get lifetime protection. A spouse will lose a Secret Service detail if he or she gets remarried. Children of former presidents under the age of 16 are also covered.

It isn't explicitly stated but this statement leads me to believe minors are protected but not necessarily adult children. Good question though!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ivanka does have SS protection, and they did intervene.

story

edit on Dec-22-2016 by xuenchen because: nicknick

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Too bad no one on the flight punched the woman accosting slob in his big mouth.I would have.Fkn lowlifes...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Good job Jet Blue, anyone acting like that should be thrown off regardless of who they're doing it to.

But his question does have merit, why WAS Ivanka riding coach on a public flight? It's probably the first time she's flown commercial in years seeing as how she has a private jet ready anytime she wants it. Maybe this was done to create sympathy from Trump's supporters or bring new people into his fold.

Why was she riding coach on a commercial flight? That in itself is strange.

Why can't she ride coach on a commercial flight? Really?

She's damned if she does, damned if she don't. Liberals complain because she doesn't fly in her private jet, but if she does, then she is destroying the environment. Can't win either way.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks like 0HOUR is going after this guy to get him fired:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That couple could not be more perfect if they were cast for the part!

Annoying, entitled, gentrifying Brooklyn hipster beta-male lawyers that real New Yorkers are sick of.

The are like poster children of the progressives/regressives.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: CulturalResilience

So what did your question imply? Because I asked the same one except the names were flipped. How dare you assume what someone else thinks by implying it in question form!

I haven't done anything different from what you have done, the implications were the same as your question.

The only question I have asked in this thread was so that I could be sure I completely understand another posters point. There were absolutely no implied meanings to that question. Despite what seemingly poor intuition and comprehension might be telling you I am not trying to make an enemy out of you, yet you seem intent on trying to provoke me into doing so.
edit on 22-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Good job Jet Blue, anyone acting like that should be thrown off regardless of who they're doing it to.

Agreed, but, they need to start throwing them off while the aircraft is in flight. That will stop it real quick.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Lol, I'm not liberal. I never said she couldn't fly coach, I just thought it was strange that she would decide to do so in the midst of her father being elected president and the vitriol being thrown between the two parties.

Strange decision to make when you have private jets just waiting for you to get into them and fly off without the hassle. That's all I was saying, not to take her flying privileges away.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
What are you talking about shes not going to be the first lady. As to why she doesn't have a private jet that I know of and probably doesn't ask dad to borrow his. In case you havnt figured it our Trumps children seem to be highly independent and don't seem to to ask there dad for much. I'm trying to instill the same things in my kids I could easily go by my son a new car but hes going to have to work for it the deal I made him is I will match anything he comes up with for a car. Why am I making him spend his money simple he will learn the value of earning your own money.

Actually, Melania seems to have very little interest in the role. There's a lot of speculation that Ivanka is going to fill most of those functions. It used to be pretty common, but hasn't really happened in the last 100 years or so.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

First off, why is Ivanka flying jet blue...let alone flying coach???

First off, Why is that any of your business

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

And note that I didn't say - you liberals - I said... liberals. As I typed my post, I wasn't sure if you were liberal or not, so I didn't suggest it. But, any suggestion that she shouldn't be able to fly in a commercial plane would naturally come from a liberal. Just something else to attack the Trumps on.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur
a reply to: dragonridr

I care why she was riding coach.

It all just seems like a setup, fake news, etc.

if it is not and she intends to run around in average human company she needs to get used to it really fast!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have quite a few friends with private planes and all of them fly commercial at some point several times a year....It's often due to where they are flying and what airports are available. It also often has to do with price...Usually people who have money realize when something is wasteful.....sometimes private planes are wasteful....Sometimes they aren't,..

Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The man is alleged to be a Brooklyn Atty. Daniel Goldstein.
He and husband Matthew Lasner were both thrown off the JetBlue flight.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Threats, intimidation, boycotts, and outright mockery have been assailed against the Trumps for quite some time. I'm sure by now she's figured out that these people are only virtue-signalling, and not much else.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Ivanka does have SS protection, and they did intervene.

story

yes she has them but one article said they didn't intervene.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Looks like 0HOUR is going after this guy to get him fired:
twitter.com...

who are they?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ivana is Trump's ex-wife, I get her and her daughter mixed up since their names are so similar. That doesn't change the point being raised though, Ivana or Ivanka, neither would normally never fly commercially.

What do you know, the one time she for some reason decides to fly commercially she is harassed by some guy and the media picks it up, now we have Trump supporters outraged and of course blaming it all on liberals. Too convenient.

can you show how you know this was the "one time" she flew commercial?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join