It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on Jet Blue flight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Don't like Trump but the guy should of been kicked in the balls and sent down the stair's to the tarmac. Take a bus if you can't behave.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: CulturalResilience

they are reaping what they have sown, voters voted against them as much as they did Hillary.

Are you saying you think this attack on a woman with children is deserved and justified? Could you clarify that point for me. If so would you react the same way if Michelle Obama and her children were attacked because they are Mr Obama's wife and daughters?

no, I am saying the voters voted against liberal voters as much as it was a vote against Hillary,

edit on 22-12-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I may have over-exaggerated on you calling it a good deed, but my point was that you wouldn't care as much if it were Obama. The amount of # talked about Obama from Trump supporters shows what they think of the man.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Let's ask you the same question, would you act the same way you are right now (outraged) if this had happened to Obama and his wife/kids? I'm guessing you'd just brush it off as someone doing a good deed.

To answer your question, I would expect the person to be permanently placed on the no-fly list [if they did this to President Obama's children]…

Flying is NOT a right, it's a privilege…
To maintain this privilege you must follow the rules of decorum and civility...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Weird that secret service didn't intervene. Very weird.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I see, thanks.a reply to: Stormdancer777

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I may have over-exaggerated on you calling it a good deed, but my point was that you wouldn't care as much if it were Obama. The amount of # talked about Obama from Trump supporters shows what they think of the man.

That is another erroneous and insulting assumption on your part. Your assuming you know how I would personally react to an attack on women and children is beginning to try my patience and I wont stand for it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ivana is Trump's ex-wife, I get her and her daughter mixed up since their names are so similar. That doesn't change the point being raised though, Ivana or Ivanka, neither would normally never fly commercially.

How would his ex wife be the soon to be first Lady?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Christosterone
And how do you know he was Liberal? Perhaps Independent, Green Party or Libertarian. I guess they are all Left to Republicans.

Well if you are not left leaning you are to the right...if you are not right leaning you are to the left...regardless the guy should have shut his mouth. If i was a passenger having to listen to this jack ass I would have been pissed...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's no different than you or whoever else assuming all liberals believe the same things that these politicians and media outlets vomit out of their mouths. I've been seeing that sort of attitude from Trump supporters for the past year and a half.

Seems like y'all can dish it out but can't take it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Geez man, Ivana is his ex-'wife' and for some reason I get Ivanka's name mixed up with his ex-'wifes' name. Can we let that go? I made an honest mental error, one which didn't negate my point anyways so why keep bringing it up?
edit on 12/22/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

First off, why is Ivanka flying jet blue...let alone flying coach???

-Chris

In my opinion she should. Any head of state and politician that chooses to represent the people should live like the people.

There children should also go to state schools and only have acess state healthcare.

Would give the politicians a insentive not to # things up!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It's no different than you or whoever else assuming all liberals believe the same things that these politicians and media outlets vomit out of their mouths. I've been seeing that sort of attitude from Trump supporters for the past year and a half.

Seems like y'all can dish it out but can't take it.

It is completely different me making a statement about the behaviour of modern liberals in general and your suggestion that I personally do not stand against attacks on women and children. I have taken an oath to protect the innocent from violent oppression and protect their freedom so you are damn right that I wont take it from you, or anyone else for that matter.
edit on 22-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

true, I find it odd

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is just plain ( plane
) stalking.
The man texted his husband's FB that he saw Ivanka and her children on the plane and was going to go harass them. Premeditated.

The thing about artists seeing Ivanka had bought their paintings and had them in her home...then demanded she take them down...is ridiculous.
edit on 22-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Calm down, I know you Trump supporters are hotheads and all but this is just a discussion, no need to let feelings get in the way of the discussion.

I never said you were ok with women and children being assaulted so stop trying to play the victim card.

My point was not that you support women and children being harassed, my point was that you wouldn't be as outraged if it were Obama or his wife in this same situation. The way Trump supporters (online and offline) talk about Obama tells me all I need to know about that hypothetical scenario personally.
edit on 12/22/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The interesting thing is Trumps daughter and husband are both liberal democrats, or they were I believe.

Oh Trump was too, but ya all knew that.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Calm down, I know you Trump supporters are hotheads and all but this is just a discussion, no need to let feelings get in the way of the discussion.

I never said you were ok with women and children being assaulted so stop trying to play the victim card.

My point was not that you support women and children being harassed, my point was that you wouldn't be as outraged if it were Obama or his wife in this same situation. The way Trump supporters (online and offline) talk about Obama twos me all I need to know personally.

I'm not getting through to you am I. Look at what you have just said, another inflammatory and insultingly assumptive remark. You are now attempting to convey that you meant something completely different to what you have been inferring. I have not, and never have attempted to adopt victim status in the face of remarks from the likes of you. I assure you I am completely calm at the moment, if I were not you would be fully aware of it by now.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: kaylaluv

true, I find it odd

not really. the flight list was screened before they even got on the plane and the man was labeled not a threat at the time. the SS do screen passenger list when they are on a flight with a protected person. If the man would had made a move though.... he would had been put down hard.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You can belong to any of those political affiliations and still be a liberal, genius.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join