It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on Jet Blue flight

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Come to ATS to see people hurling attacks at a man for expressing his opinion to Ivanka that, "Your father is ruining the country."

Proceed to read comments like:

"They should let him fly, attached to a wing."

"The modern liberal way: think like us or face personal attacks."

The irony here is delicious.

FWIW, if I was on the flight I would have told the guy to can it because who wants to listen to that kind of claptrap when you're already in cramped quarters?

edit on 22-12-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: addendum

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

This shows why Liberals are so intolerant. As much as Republicans dislike Bill and Hillary they never went after Chelsea when she's with her kids.

Liberals are truly intolerant and disgraceful when they don't get their way.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense
Come to ATS to see people hurling attacks at a man for expressing his opinion to Ivanka that, "Your father is ruining the country."

FWIW, if I was on the flight I would have told the guy to can it because who wants to listen to that kind of claptrap when you're already in cramped quarters?

There is a time and a place for everything. This wasn't the time nor the place for this beta male to start making a scene. People are entitled to their opinions and political views but when you start accosting the daughter and family of a politician you disagree with in public, you are crossing the line. It is disrespectful and ignorant.

I am not particularly liberal in my views. However, I've been around politicians I cannot stand from a policy standpoint in public spaces. At no point have I ever thought to myself, let me run up on this guy and make scene because I dislike his policies.

Heck, on several occassions I've been in the elevator with Dick Durbin as his office is near mine. I hate the guy politically. I usually just nod a hello and keep it moving. What point is it going to serve for me to get all up in his face telling him I think he is ruining the country? He has his opinions, I have mine. If I did feel I needed to verbally tell him, I most certainly wouldn't be yelling like a little two year old.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Because many people who are rich, stay that way by not spending where they don't have to.

Were I as rich as they, I'd probably do the same. She bought the ticket, she flies. People don't like it, that's just really too bad...y'all really need to get over your jealousy, and/or anger. Harassing a woman with her kids? Seriously?

Good on JetBlue.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
There is a time and a place for everything. This wasn't the time nor the place for this beta male to start making a scene. People are entitled to their opinions and political views but when you start accosting the daughter and family of a politician you disagree with in public, you are crossing the line. It is disrespectful and ignorant.

Were you there? Was he in her face? If he was acting like a raving belligerent, good riddance they got him off the flight. Or did he just express an opinion that made her uncomfortable? I don't know.

The only thing I can say for certain is Ivanka has been trying to involve herself rather closely with her father's White House team. To me, you open yourself up for public opinions when you want to be involved making public policy.

edit on 22-12-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: reducing quote block

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If that was a Trump supporter yelling at Chesea Clinton, it would be breaking news on CNN and MSNBC.

It's just shameful how the left doesn't see how intolerant they can be when they don't get their way.

No matter how much I dislike the Obama policies, I would never, ever think of showing nothing but respect to his Family. The Left sends death threats to Electors, yet Republicans are intolerant?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

the guy was acting irrationally... maybe that was why he was removed from the plane... I mean, who knows, he might have become violent on the flight. better to take him off the flight and sent him to the psychiatrist for evaluation. which, reading all the crap the conservatives have posted in their responses here, I have to ask...
they keep insinuating that this is how all liberals, or most liberals act....
making this sound like it's normal behavior...
it isn't, and it shouldn't be treated as it is. normal mentally healthy humans don't go off like this in public, they don't shoot little kids in road rage incidents, they don't do alot of crap that some here on ATS seem to want us all to consider as normal, or justifiable, ect...

it's not!!! you are just validating people's right to be total, undeniable jerks and whitewashing the idea that some of these people just might have some serious mental issues that need to be addresses.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

She's flying JetBlue? Coach? What?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Last time I flew, I sat next to a Marine Two Star General. It was in Coach. We started talking and found out that we knew some of the same people. I thought that it was pretty cool considering I got out as a Second Class Petty Officer.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If I was Jet Blue's owner I would permanently ban him and his wife from my airline and I'd have my attorneys consider filing charges for verbally assaulting another passenger.

There's this attitude where certain afflicted people reason in their minds it's OK to unload their internal venom, and that's what it is, onto others. There's no remorse for their behavior and they see it as a notch on their belt, something to be bragged about. The guy got what he wanted -- press coverage.

It's not OK. It's not acceptable. It never will be to me. No if's, and's or but's.
edit on 22-12-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Good job Jet Blue, anyone acting like that should be thrown off regardless of who they're doing it to.

But his question does have merit, why WAS Ivanka riding coach on a public flight? It's probably the first time she's flown commercial in years seeing as how she has a private jet ready anytime she wants it. Maybe this was done to create sympathy from Trump's supporters or bring new people into his fold.

Why was she riding coach on a commercial flight? That in itself is strange.

Maybe it was a private meeting with Putin's people that she didn't want caught by our respectable, efficient media. Oooooooooooooooo

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Edumakated

Last time I flew, I sat next to a Marine Two Star General. It was in Coach. We started talking and found out that we knew some of the same people. I thought that it was pretty cool considering I got out as a Second Class Petty Officer.

I saw Jesse Jackson on a recent flight. Another flight I sat across from Rev. Wright in First Class. My most recent flight we sat next to some chick that was dating Jon Gosselin (Kate Plus 8 reality show from a few years ago). Saw Spike Lee getting a concessions. Was in first with Evander Holyfield. Seen quite a few rappers and other entertainers on flights.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

Why is Ivanka Trump flying coach on a commercial flight...

Maybe because she wants her children to understand that not everyone on the planet is born rich?

Just an idea.

Many rich parents raise their children without spoiling them. This has many benefits for the children farther down the road.

soulwaxer

That's actually how Ivanka and her siblings were raised. Both Eric and Donald Jr said their father had them learn all parts of constructing buildings in New York City. They'd actually go out on job sites and learn how to operate machinery and basically, get their hands dirty, so they knew what the common man was doing.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

That's as it should be.

I grew up among the children of affluence who were hopelessly spoiled by money...it's rather a disturbing picture in all too many cases. All too many of them were bullies, and still are.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Likewise. I am not impressed with her, but I'd stand up for her if she was being harassed.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Because they would have had more sense than to do this.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think everyone here can agree...You don't stalk, ambush and verbally assault a young woman in a crowded airplane...in front of her children...because you don't like her father.

edit on 22-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

A prominent New York gay couple, college professor Matt Lasner and his husband Attorney Dan Goldstein targeted Ivanka Trump and her small child today at JFK Airport in New York City.

Once the openly gay couple set sights on Ivanka and her family they made a beeline for her to harass, assault, and bully her in front of her small child and husband.

Jet Blue removed the disruptive couple from the plane.

This is why the the radical progressive left doesn't understand why they both lost and continue to lose.

Those that were unfairly harassed just a decade ago, now doing what they had condemned, pathetic.

I want Milo to address this, it should be a riot.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

A prominent New York gay couple, college professor Matt Lasner and his husband Attorney Dan Goldstein targeted Ivanka Trump and her small child today at JFK Airport in New York City.

Once the openly gay couple set sights on Ivanka and her family they made a beeline for her to harass, assault, and bully her in front of her small child and husband.

Jet Blue removed the disruptive couple from the plane.

This is why the the radical progressive left doesn't understand why they both lost and continue to lose.

Those that were unfairly harassed just a decade ago, now doing what they had condemned, pathetic.

I want Milo to address this, it should be a riot.

The mofo is a lawyer?!

WTF?!

Should be barred.

The "dude" is toast.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

maybe he is, maybe he isn't..
maybe all this is real news, maybe it isn't...
there is no way to know for sure.
we are all forced to sit and wait for the great US Gov't Committee on Truth to do their due diligence and let us all know what it is we should believe and what we shouldn't...

isn't life in the 21st century just grand!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join