It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on Jet Blue flight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I have quite a few friends with private planes and all of them fly commercial at some point several times a year....It's often due to where they are flying and what airports are available. It also often has to do with price...Usually people who have money realize when something is wasteful.....sometimes private planes are wasteful....Sometimes they aren't,..

Simple as that.

I find it funny that some people think rich people just fly private everywhere all the time. I think they'd be surprised to find out that many very wealthy people often can have fairly mundane/normal lives which includes flying commercial frequently, eating at fast food restaurants, shopping at grocery stores, driving typical middle class cars and doing normal everyday sh*t that most people do.

Funny thing is that often times, they are usually not even recognizable when dressed down casually. If this idiot wouldn't have made a show, I bet half the plane wouldn't have even noticed the Ivanka was on the plane.

Flying private is usually a colossal waste of money unless time is absolutely paramount. Even the uber rich recognize this. In many cases, people who are famous just prefer private because they won't be bothered by the paparazzi and ignorant lookie loo types who can't seem to contain themselves when they see a celeb.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I find it funny that some people think rich people just fly private everywhere all the time.

Agreed. I fly first class most of the time and I have sat next to or in the same cabin as celebrities and industry moguls. Not everyone flies private charter.

Hell, some recognizable people were actually in economy and not even in first class.

edit on 22-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ivana is Trump's ex-wife, I get her and her daughter mixed up since their names are so similar. That doesn't change the point being raised though, Ivana or Ivanka, neither would normally never fly commercially.

What do you know, the one time she for some reason decides to fly commercially she is harassed by some guy and the media picks it up, now we have Trump supporters outraged and of course blaming it all on liberals. Too convenient.

can you show how you know this was the "one time" she flew commercial?

I'm with you. I don't understand how anyone can claim she's never flown commercial before. Sounds like she was flying from NY to FL. I saw a story earlier about Trump being at Mar a Lago in FL for Christmas. If he is already there then his private plane is there. It would be wasteful to send his plane from FL to NY and back to FL. There are other flights already going from NY to FL and she probably picked one based on scheduling. Seems like common sense to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

they should have had Al Gore and Leo Decrapio fly up and pick her and the kids up, then lecture her about greenhouse gasses all the way to FLA.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I can't, I am just drawing that assumption from her billionaire lifestyle.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Looks like 0HOUR is going after this guy to get him fired:
twitter.com...

who are they?

Whom/What is 0HOUR1?
He/They are ex-Anon, pro-Trump, avenging hacker(s).

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I used to fly about 100,000 miles a year for business. I've sat next to politicians, actors, Grammy winning artists, professional athletes, and billionaires in both coach and first class.

Funny story. My wife and I are waiting in the terminal to board. This guy is walking down toward the terminal. I quip to my wife that he looks like "Juvenile" who was a hot rapper at the time. As he got closer, I was like wait.. that is Juvenile! About 10 second later, all these airport workers and a crowd of girls are mobbing him for an autograph. A few second later, Birdman (went by Baby at the time) shows up and then Lil Wayne and the rest of the entourage. They sit down in the terminal like everyone else. Birdman has on his typical $500,000 worth of gaudy platinum jewerly, etc.

Plane boards... all of them are sitting smack dab in the middle of coach.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Some of you in this thread are so sad and ignorant. What of it that she flies on coach?

I was immediately disgusted at the "why" factor of a rich woman flying coach, thats awesome in my opinion. Like bill gates taking a public bus, I like that.

But of course, society has indoctrinated some of you to look differently and thus maintain the cyclic nature of the wealth gap. Pitifu human beings.

I see nothing wrong here and in regards to the article, if anything, is beautiful justice to those who don't know how to carry themselves.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Weird that secret service didn't intervene. Very weird.

Why would they intervene? All the dude was doing was screaming, while holding a child.

Have you become so bitter that you would have the SS tackle a full grown man holding a child? Really? Re-think your views and grow up.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Christosterone

First off, why is Ivanka flying jet blue...let alone flying coach???

-Chris

In my opinion she should. Any head of state and politician that chooses to represent the people should live like the people.

There children should also go to state schools and only have acess state healthcare.

Would give the politicians a insentive not to # things up!

Wow, I didn't expect that from you. I agree.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Why is Ivanka Trump flying coach on a commercial flight...

Maybe because she wants her children to understand that not everyone on the planet is born rich?

Just an idea.

Many rich parents raise their children without spoiling them. This has many benefits for the children farther down the road.

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Looks like 0HOUR is going after this guy to get him fired:
twitter.com...

who are they?

Whom/What is 0HOUR1?
He/They are ex-Anon, pro-Trump, avenging hacker(s).

thank you very much

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
oh, look another jerk brainwashed from the poisonous rhetoric that has been spewed by both parties acting badly...

listen up children, I don't care what the person's political leanings are, who their daddy is, what race or religion they are.... unless the person has personally acted really badly to you....
there is no reason to treat anyone like this!!!

this has been a public service announcement from a left leaning liberal...
thank you!!!
edit on 22-12-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Weird that secret service didn't intervene. Very weird.

Why would they intervene? All the dude was doing was screaming, while holding a child.

Have you become so bitter that you would have the SS tackle a full grown man holding a child? Really? Re-think your views and grow up.

I don't think she wanted them to be shot.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thats my interpretation of the post.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Arnie123 because: Re do

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I can't, I am just drawing that assumption from her billionaire lifestyle.

You just don't learn do you. You have just openly admitted that your personal bias is what informs your opinions, yet you still seem to think that you can enter into a debate with some credibility and validity.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Hypocrisy infects the left to such a degree that they are no more aware of it than a fish is aware of water…

LOL

Hypocrisy loves all political parties.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

But his question does have merit, why WAS Ivanka riding coach on a public flight?

It has no merit whatsoever. It's none of his business, just like it's none of my - or your - business, either.

If you live your life expecting that others need to justify themselves and their actions to you, then you are a bad person.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I don't see anything biased about pointing out her billionaire lifestyle.

If someone who is used to eating 5-star food all the time and is health conscious has a McDonald's burger put in front of them would you think they'd eat it?

Billionaires and their families do not fly commercial very often if ever, that's what they have private jets for.

I could be wrong but the timing is very curious seeing as how she's the most famous daughter in the world right now and almost everyone would recognize her immediately.

The timing is what has me questioning it, not any kind of bias. I would be wondering the same thing if Michelle Obama had the same thing happen to her.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join