It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin incident Now they suddenly found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

More Bingo points:

- timing: same day as the killing (execution) in Ankara
- just before the planned Syria meeting

And here the SuperDuper Extra Bingo:

- V-Mann involviert? www.tagesschau.de...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Sideline: the zurich mosque shooter was found, suicide.
Did a stabbing before (non muslim related) police say no anti islam or right wing motive. motive unclear but loads of evidence for serious mental issues.

I guesss we can scratch that line off as unrelated
edit on 21-12-2016 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

No worries.

It has to be said also, that picking an inconspicuous vehicle is pretty much a standard for criminal enterprise. In the twenties and thirties, when bootleggers were picking cars to transport their contraband in, they modified standard looking vehicles, so that they would outpace whatever police cars were available at the time, but the real advantage that they had over the authorities was the fact that their cars could not be easily distinguished from those of innocent civilians. The same holds true even today, and even in terrorism circles.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I read the report on skynews and was like 'duh.. it's not his real passport'.

Anyone who commits a crime and leaves their ID papers behind must be a total nasswit.

Remember the killers on 911 left their passports in the cars they drove to the airport. But of course, they knew they were going to die, and I suppose they wanted to be id'ed so they could be properly "martyred" in their homelands.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Somebody's plan did go as expected, so the patsy got away, and then the ID magically appeared.
The protectors are getting lazy because they are in a hurry to get to their end goal.
Early 90s. ... Oklahoma City explosion, no idea who did it but a team went through every tiny piece of the whole place and found a number on a scrap of metal traced back to a truck that McVeigh rented. ....if that happened today they would search for a few hours and find his driver's license at the bottom of the pile and everyone would believe it.
People have to wake up.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

More Bingo points:

- timing: same day as the killing (execution) in Ankara
- just before the planned Syria meeting

And here the SuperDuper Extra Bingo:

- V-Mann involviert? www.tagesschau.de...

DINGDINGDING...

We have a Terror Bingo Winner(for now xD).

I proudly present, presented by Svetlana, the not to avoid german secret service henchman, the V-Mann, involved in the event!

That´s great, thanks for that find. I have to multitask the whole day, so i guess there is a lot that i miss and missed, but that´s a great find, really great!!!

V-Mann involviert? Nach Informationen von NDR, WDR und SZ soll Anis A. einen Mann, der als Quelle der Polizei in NRW geführt wurde, gefragt haben, ob dieser Schusswaffen besorgen könne. Die Polizei soll zudem die Telekommunikation von A. ausgewertet haben. Ein Ermittler, der mit NDR, WDR und SZ sprach, sagte, ihm sei unklar, warum Anis A. aus dem Blickfeld der Polizei entkommen konnte.

V-Mann involved?

Regarding to informations of NDR, WDR and SZ Anis A. should have asked a man, which is a "source" for the police, if he could provide firearms. In addition to that the police spied on his telecomunations data. An investigator, who talked to NDR, WDR and SZ said that is is total unclear to him, how and why Anis A. could go undercover(sorry for my bad translation)

Ehm, Mr Investigator, i have several ideas why that "happened"...

edit on 21 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

Sideline: the zurich mosque shooter was found, suicide.
Did a stabbing before (non muslim related) police say no anti islam or right wing motive. motive unclear but loads of evidence for serious mental issues.

I guesss we can scratch that line off as unrelated

Thanks! It´s too much at the same time, plus real life, i miss things here and there...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

No worries.

It has to be said also, that picking an inconspicuous vehicle is pretty much a standard for criminal enterprise. In the twenties and thirties, when bootleggers were picking cars to transport their contraband in, they modified standard looking vehicles, so that they would outpace whatever police cars were available at the time, but the real advantage that they had over the authorities was the fact that their cars could not be easily distinguished from those of innocent civilians. The same holds true even today, and even in terrorism circles.

Ha, for cars big brother has it´s surveillance technic, they call it road toll. I bet you can´t move one meter on a german autobahn without being observed. They can tell you when your car was at what time, how often you travel routes and all that stuff. They could catch a, if i remember right, sniper that was a truck driver, or shot truck drivers, or both, because of that system. And that is years ago, we are "better" now...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ding Ding Ding

- raid has to be postponed, because of........ A TYPO!!

- suspect should have been deported, back in Summer. But they could not deport him, since some papers from Tunisia have been missing Those papers arrived........TODAY!

www.welt.de...

It 's like reading Der Postillion. (satirical newspaper)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Certainly, but tracking that activity takes longer, when you are searching for a totally unmarked vehicle, amongst several hundred similarly unmarked vehicles, even if you use an automated, license plate recognition program. It also has to be said that a certain amount of muck on the plate can make it harder for those systems to be used, requiring the footage to be gone over in person, which again, takes longer.

You are absolutely right though, that tracking vehicles is much easier now than it has ever been. On board tracking systems and modern engine management systems can make covert tracking of a vehicle that would have been impossible twenty or thirty years ago, an absolute doddle.

link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Britguy

While the politicians sit behind multiple layers of armed security and fortress living quarters, the rest of us are merely soft targets, to be used as expendable statistics to push agendas.

Exactly. You notice in the EU, the little people are always the ones suffering the attacks, never the government sector or rich peoples neighborhoods.

Before 9/11 terrorists/freedom fighters(depending on which side you are) attacked those that were their enemies, but exactly since 9/11 nobody of the real criminals has to fear terrorists anymore, because those terrorists attack only innocent people. Just another coincidence...

I think the victims of the IRA would beg to differ...yes, they took out a lot of military targets and politicians etc, but they also bombed a church service in Eniskillen, and a shopping centre in Warrington, to name just a couple and that was well before 9/11

link   

originally posted by: damwel
Well Trump is about to be President, did you not expect a reversion to the Bush style,they are coming to get you, fear tactics? You've seen how Trump operates, wait until he gets criticized and invokes the sedition act. I'm sure you haven't seen anything yet.

Really!?!?!?!?! This is related to Trump becoming president?

Some people have lost all logical thinking. I guess marshmallow for brains is now the norm.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Just posted about that, before I read the rest of the thread, you beat me to it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Those papers arrived

More likely someone finally start clearing their backlogged work figuring management would start checking on whether people are doing their job. "How long have you had this?" "Not long, came in today."

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The Truck had an active GPS System which can be tracked by the operating Truck company in Poland. Until the afternoon they had phone contact with the (original) driver.
then they had some odd tracks, like if somebody turned the engine on and off and on again, driving forward and backwards. It s described as actions no professional driver would do.

Police assume it was kidnapped somwhen in the afternoon and the kidnapper (kidnappers?) started their 'driving course'.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
On with the Terrorist Bull# Bingo:

The BKA (german criminal department) openend a website for people to post hints, pictures of the incident etc which would help investigating.

Now today there was a DDOS attack, which brought the site down (temporarly)

Someone is trying hard to hinder the investigation/ arrests..

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can't say this surprises me, I felt it may be false flag related, what does baffle me is, if true, why don't they shake up their MO, as in make the potential for an event to be labelled false flag by certain quarters less likely, by breaking the assumed formula?

Of course, we cannot discount that this event may truly be organic, for lack of a better word.

Oh, just out of curiosity, is there a line of definition with regards to belief in false flag events?

By that I mean, those who think they see them, are they more right than left leaning in their beliefs?

Or is it split roughly 50/50 and nothing to do with political leanings?

I know it's off topic, I just thought there may be an interesting pattern, which I may well be last to know about lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Interesting.

I wonder then, why it was that the truck was not pursued and pulled over, closer to the point at which it was stolen?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Very good question.

From what i know about the whole Truck history

- the original driver is a cousin of the Boss, said to be a hard working guy, never drank before driving
- had to transport steel from Torino italy to Berlin Germany
- arrived a day too early, wanted to unload, but the Berlin company had no unload capacity (other trucks there) so they told him to come back tomorrow
- driver was pissed, just wanted to unload and head back
- driver called the boss and wife, went to eat a kebab
- sent a selfie of him eating kebab to the boss (and funny enough complained, that it's weird, that in Berlin noone speaks german, exept the people working for the company he had to deliver to) that was around 4 o clock in the afternoon.

- somebody (boss or wife, i forgot) tried to call him after but did not reach him.

Prolly they tried to reach him, failed. checked the gps, tried to reach him again and then it was too late.

I forgot to mention: the place where he had to deliver to is only about 10min drive away from the Xmas Market.
edit on 21-12-2016 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

That is a real shame. It makes me wonder if it might be wise for future versions of the tracking software to come with in cab security cameras, and engine kill codes, so that anyone stealing one of these vehicles can be cold stopped without any possibility of restarting the engine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join