It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin incident Now they suddenly found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
To be honest I've been busy the last week and haven't been watching any news so I really don't know a lot about the recent attacks. But I'll just throw this out there, perhaps there was no driver. What if the truck was driven by remote?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Muslims should return to there holy land , and then just nuke the lot of them .

Forgive if it's harsh but just watched walking dead box set .

Sounds just like my dad. He always says they should just nuke the whole region and turn it into glass.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
To be honest I've been busy the last week and haven't been watching any news so I really don't know a lot about the recent attacks. But I'll just throw this out there, perhaps there was no driver. What if the truck was driven by remote?

people saw someone in the driver seat and the real truck driver was left dead inside....

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I was just thinking of doing a posting on this. This is so bizarre. I understand why someone would bring ID with them, but it seems to me that these people have uncanny luck on having their ID found.

There was a thread on this after the Charlie Hebdo attacks: www.abovetopsecret.com.... We have the 9/11 hijackers that had ID that survived in PA, and the WTC attacks which I always thought was VERY odd. I wonder how many other times "ID WAS FOUND!" leading us right to the suspect. I would love to see a study on this and the probability figured out.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo

I was just thinking of doing a posting on this. This is so bizarre. I understand why someone would bring ID with them, but it seems to me that these people have uncanny luck on having their ID found.

There was a thread on this after the Charlie Hebdo attacks: www.abovetopsecret.com.... We have the 9/11 hijackers that had ID that survived in PA, and the WTC attacks which I always thought was VERY odd. I wonder how many other times "ID WAS FOUND!" leading us right to the suspect. I would love to see a study on this and the probability figured out.

I'm going to take a stab at this one.. If merkel could pin point this ANYHOW OR ANYWAY on ANYONE BUT a muslim refugee SHE SURE AS HELL WOULD... she's done for put the fork in her after this one she's out of office

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I have only asked if you have any evidence, beyond the biased you have demonstrated, to support your standpoint.

The bias is yours. Like I already stated and always state on breaking events its impossible to convey hard fast forensic evidence in the early stages. Everything, either pro or con is rumor mill, hear-say, conjecture, i.e., biased opinion. Can't seem to wrap your bias around that, can you.

Even funnier you keep implying I conclude its not a 'terror' incident. Beside that I conclude no such thing, you actually want me to present "evidence" it isn't. Because.... wait for it... waiting for any actual evidence is 'biased' according to you?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
In UK the BBC casually mentioned the perpetrator was known by papers left then swiftly linked to the news that the EU court of human rights just voted to stop intelligence services from blanket monitoring of everyone's email, phone and internet browsing, then they produce some expert saying really we need these laws to save us from terrorists and criminals.

There you have it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: ZenTam

people saw someone in the driver seat and the real truck driver was left dead inside....

Just throwing it out there but it is possible there was a dead guy in the drivers seat and the truck be remote controlled, he could have been propped up to look like he was alive...weekend at bernies style...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Planted ones. Well, that's never happened before. :eyeroll:

If Germany doesn't have a TSA equivalent and similarly with a "Patriot Act", they will now.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That makes no sense at all. The German authorities have been working overtime to hide crimes being committed by Muslim immigrants. From the fiasco that occurred during the New Year's Eve in which in several German cities Muslim immigrants decided to rob, sexually assaulted women, and even tried to, or raped women. German authorities, alongside other European authorities, and including the Obama administration, have been trying to hide these events and have gone so far as to blame the right in both Europe, and in the U.S. when such events have occurred because of radical Islamists and the influx of immigrants into Europe and the U.S. without being vetted.

The German authorities have gone so far as to put hefty fines on Facebook for every news the Germans want to call "fake news" that would influence the election in Germany.

This is how the left is trying to claim "but this is to combat fake news".

German politician threatens to fine Facebook €500,000 every time it shows fake news

But this is the real reason why Merkel and the government in Germany wants to do this.

How Germany Is Dealing With Its Facebook Hate-Speech Problem

They want to stop any, and all speech that discusses the problems that the open immigration of Muslims that are not being vetted is bringing to Germany, and Europe. The U.S. and other western countries will follow suit, unless they are stopped.

So this claim that the German government is now providing false evidence that blames Islamic radicals makes no sense.

edit on 21-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Why should a terrorist run around with any papers, if they aren´t faked? And why the heck do the lose them everytime at the spots were they did their attack? Too much coincidences, if one asks me...

Why would they not have papers on them? The police could stop them and ask them for their papers, if they have none their terrorist acts would not come to fruition. So it makes perfect sense why a terrorist would have papers, whether fake or not, on them.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Absolutely BS.

The Bild reports today that the guy couldn't be deported because of a MISSING PASSPORT and that the PASSPORT didn't arrive until today (Wednesday) - two days after the attack. Probably a formality now to ensure the legal justifications in this case.

BUT HOW THE HECK could they find his passport in the truck???? Or any identification paper because he didn't had any and why would u even take anything like that with you if u committed to execute this attack.

So this is all fabricated, false information, BS.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Are you saying that Islamic terrorists would not try to "blend" in before committing terrorist acts? They are called sleeper cells for a reason. They need to function within western societies and appear "another normal person" until they commit their terrorist acts. Hence they need papers to be able to blend in. How does that make no sense?

More so, how does it make sense that the German authorities are now trying to implant false evidence which blames a Muslim immigrant who sought asylum, when the German authorities have been dismissing terrorist attacks being linked to Muslim radicals?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

You guys do realize it Has to lead to terrorist attacks? How else are they going to justify a wider war in the Middle East?

Those that need a bigger defense budget will need you more terrified than ever.

Aside from your personal belief, do you have any actual solid irrefutable evidence that this attack carried was not carried out by terrorists?

Aside from your (subjective beliefs) whats yours it was "terrorists"?

I have not expressed any beliefs. Would you please answer my original question, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Pretty dumb question, they haven't caught who ever did it. But knee jerk blamed the first "Middle Eastern" looking person that was nearby. Who saw that coming?

Going by the similarities to the Nice attack it's a logical conclusion.

I'd say in this instance it's a knee-jerk reaction to believe otherwise, and people come out looking foolish if they happen to be wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Are you saying that Islamic terrorists would not try to "blend" in before committing terrorist acts? They are called sleeper cells for a reason. They need to function within western societies and appear "another normal person" until they commit their terrorist acts. Hence they need papers to be able to blend in. How does that make no sense?

More so, how does it make sense that the German authorities are now trying to implant false evidence which blames a Muslim immigrant who sought asylum, when the German authorities have been dismissing terrorist attacks being linked to Muslim radicals?

I don't think u even read my post. Clearly the "german authorities" are searching for him .. an undocumented migrant (not once did I mention Islam / Muslim / whatever - come down from your PC horse).

The guy was known by the german authorities - even by the european authorities - he did jail time - he was in the system - he got into deportation jail - yet he somehow fell through the system due to the failed "german authorities" who have no idea how to protect the country.

My point is that - a person with such a history should not be trusted - regardless if he even did this.

On top - the german federal police and state protectors clearly failed at their job. Heck they couldn't even get the legal documents properly prepared so special forces could execute a search warrant. They had to wait over 10h to get the OK from the courts.

All these politicians, judges, etc just talk BLA BLA BLA .. no action .. no remorse .. no emotions .. just bla bla bla .. nobody wants to take responsibility.. F** some guy just killed 12 people and u worry about your political correctness or a mixup and someone gets falsely arrested.. well it's not the end of the world but it is for these 12 people who got killed.

Oh yeah I am pretty pissed and I am done listening to any PC stuff!

These people clearly have only one goal .. to create death wherever they go. So whats the only way to stop them? Kill them first!

edit on 22-12-2016 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

On the passport situation: The paper that has (allegedly) been found in the Truck has been a "Duldungspapier" not a passport.

If someone comes to germany and asks for Asylum he will get a temporary paper.
(Duldungspapier or Aufenthaltsschein) as a form of identification. This is the main paper used for all contacts with Police and Immigration offices.

In the case of the Tunisian guy Germany wanted to deport him back to Tunisia but Tunis basically refused to take him back, saying 'not without a passport.'

Quite frankly disgusting behaviour on part of Tunisia. They are happy that their criminals leave the country, and wont take them back. While getting tons of money from the EU in the form of financial aid. And disgusting behaviour on part of some of the asylum seekers: they know, if they have a passport, they can be sent home. So they 'lose' or destroy their passport.

Germany is trying to do good and gets scammed. And obviously they don't care, because...reasons.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
That´s what i call old school, 9/11 style terror fear spreading...

After they had to admit that they have the wrong person arrested, after they had to admit that the real perpetrator is still on the run, armed and dangerous, now suddenly "our protectors" found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS in that truck. And i thought this times were over, because the passport stories got to old. Thought we were at "last wills on the home pc of the terrorist", left "IS" flags and "credible" stuff like that.
You live and learn...

Good that nobody has now the idea that "our protectors" needed a success, as fast as possible, by hook or by crook. But really, now suddenly they find IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS. Why do they use the oldest and most unbelievable story of all "terror evidence" stories, right when they need a success? Why didn´t the forensics find it when they searched the truck for hours at the spot where everything happened??? Because the driver cab of that truck was bigger than the biggest truck cabin ever?

Why should a terrorist run around with any papers, if they aren´t faked? And why the heck do the lose them everytime at the spots were they did their attack? Too much coincidences, if one asks me...

"Funny" thing now is, the whole MSM is going postal:
"They know who it is", "They found identifiaction documents of the muslim terrorist", "It seems that the "security" forces are short before arresting him", "He possibly is in Kleve", say his name again(i don´t do that anymore) plus that they show the picture, coicidentally a not nice looking person, sure with beard and long hairs, of the alleged terrorist...
While "our protectors" allegedly are preparing a raid in Kleve to arrest that terrorist. Because they have no TV in Kleve... So it is not possible that all that warns the alleged perpetrator?

Really, in the beginning of all that i thought it was possible that it really was a religious nut. But now, after the "protectors" suddenly found identification documents...
Come on Big Brother, i am pretty sure you can do that better!

But i guess the rulers don´t care anymore if something is credible, logically, believable. It seems they have to hurry up with building their defense line, the censoring big brother police state. Because they maybe know that the next revolution of the people is imminent, and this will not be a peaceful revolution, i am afraid of. And the rulers are too!
It´s them that are feared(of the revenge of the people, of losing power), so they have to play the most evil games of them all.

It´s not simple people that light the world on every corner. And put oil into these fires, after that! It´s not simple people that have to work in secrecy, hidden from the public, "only for the best of the people, their security"...

Now we germans get fooled live again, from the "warriors against all evil on earth"!
At most against the self created, self funded and supported till today muslim terrorists, that are a wonderful bogeyman to let big brother grow, while evil Superputin is used for the rest.

I didn´t put any links into the thread because the most are german, and these news will make the round in all western, transatlantic propaganda news, about the upcoming success of the wonderful working german "security circles", in minutes!

Right as i wanted to post the thread, i mentioned that this mysterious Prof. Dr. Shlomo Shpiro is telling us via Springer-N24 transatlantic propaganda channel that we are dooooooomed, and the have to become like Israel now, with regard to "security" measures.

Oh big brother, i here you coming with big, huge steps...

Terros always carry their ID on them.

And it seems the same old plot devices are being reused all the time. Someone goes to the glove box, or boot of the car, and whad’ya know – the terrorist has carelessly left his passport behind!

Then, as often as not, the culprit abandons his own working car and hijacks a better looking one – which usually runs out of petrol. And where are those CCTV cameras when you need them? Well, they happened to be out of order that day.
Martin Bryant’s Volvo.

In 1996 in Tasmania Australia, 35 people were gunned down in a cafa by one of the best anti terro shooters in the world, whoever they were. The passport of the 29 year old, but intellectually 13 year old, patsy, Martin Bryant, was found in the glove box of an old Volvo identical to his own, which was parked at location where the shootings occurred even though he had not visited that location in the previous year or so. Who found who found the passport has never been revealed.

On January 7, 2015, two masked assassins entered the Charlie Hebdo office in Paris and murdered 12 people. The two blokes escaped but crashed their car, a Citroën C3. The police found an ID card in the Citroen. This discovery enabled the Police to track the entire Charlie Hebdo tragedy to the two Kouachi brothers.

The day after the 9/11 attacks, a suspicious Toyota was identified at Dulles International Airport. It was registered to Al-Hazmi of Lemon Grove, California. When searched, a travel itinerary for KHALID AL-MIHDHAR and MAJED MOQED on AA Flight 77 was found among other items. Including a piece of paper with “Osama 5895316” written on it.

In Shanksville Pennsylvania, a half-burnt visa paper belonging to alleged hijacker Ziad Jarra was found in a field amongst the megre debris of Flight 93.

Thanks to Dee McLachlan, Gumshoe News

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I agree, but there's so many people in other parties who would leap at the chance to pin it on a refugee or Muslim. The political tides are turning in Germany. I am curious to who leads the investigation, who found it, and who they're loyal to.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That makes no sense at all. The German authorities have been working overtime to hide crimes being committed by Muslim immigrants. From the fiasco that occurred during the New Year's Eve in which in several German cities Muslim immigrants decided to rob, sexually assaulted women, and even tried to, or raped women. German authorities, alongside other European authorities, and including the Obama administration, have been trying to hide these events and have gone so far as to blame the right in both Europe, and in the U.S. when such events have occurred because of radical Islamists and the influx of immigrants into Europe and the U.S. without being vetted.

The German authorities have gone so far as to put hefty fines on Facebook for every news the Germans want to call "fake news" that would influence the election in Germany.

This is how the left is trying to claim "but this is to combat fake news".

German politician threatens to fine Facebook €500,000 every time it shows fake news

But this is the real reason why Merkel and the government in Germany wants to do this.

How Germany Is Dealing With Its Facebook Hate-Speech Problem

They want to stop any, and all speech that discusses the problems that the open immigration of Muslims that are not being vetted is bringing to Germany, and Europe. The U.S. and other western countries will follow suit, unless they are stopped.

So this claim that the German government is now providing false evidence that blames Islamic radicals makes no sense.

Good morning altogether.

Ok, it seems one has to live his whole life in germany, to understand, learn and see that this "Bundesrepublik"was established with former Nazis. Because nobody else was left. So our "justice", judges, secret services, police etc, everything was filled with former SS, GeStaPo etc. henchmen, with the help of the USA. But before that the USA took the Nazis they needed, like von Braun, for example, in "Operation Paperclip". They took thousands of war criminals and gave them new papers, helped them to hide. Because this Nazis were useful for the USA, or had enough money.

If you live in germany, you know that it is the exact opposite of what you describe. I can give you some examples:
We have 500 islamistic "Gefährder", the whole world is going postal about that. 500 from 80 millions german citizens.
At the same time we have 600 "ready to use violence" neo nazis(if islamic, it´s terrorism, if it´s nazis, then not!) that went undercover before they could be prosecuted, and almost nobody reports about that, nobody cares about that. Because nazi terror isn´t terror, you have to know...
www.abendblatt.de...

Did you hear about the around 1000 attacks of Nazis against refugee shelters in 2016. Arson attacks, explosives attacks. shots fired etc. Did you hear about that?
www.spiegel.de...

Did you hear about the more than 800 nazi attacks on politicians and journalists?
www.zeit.de...

It´s "funny" how many obvisious nazi attacks are not declared as nazi attacks, because "What mustn´t be, can´t be".
www.zeit.de...

Whenever did you see one of these following reports/pics in the official news, in special broadcasts, terror "experts" talking about it 24/7 for days? Whenever did you hear one of the hardliners call for more surveillance, for more police, for more secret services, when it is about Nazi terror, that isn´t even called terror yet, in germany?
Link(Google Images)

But who wonders...
If you would know the Wehrsportgruppe Hoffmann(Oktoberfest-bombing1980), the NSU case, if you would know the involvement of the, funded with Nazis, secret services like the Verfassungsschutz in every single Nazi event, you would see and understand.

But if something like this happens and is done by leftists, or muslims, or "Ausländer", migrants, then the hell breaks loose. There can not be enough hours a day to report, to spread fear and all the known stuff you can see live now.

If you would live in Germany for your whole life, you would know "our Matrix". If it´s Nazi terror, it just doesn´t happen, it´s swept under the carpet, with the help of the officials and their MSM(that just don´t report). But if it´s terror that fits into the rulers agenda, then everything is done to use it to create the fear that is needed to rule.

I am not saying this because i don´t like Nazis(and i don´t like them!!!), but because this is the simple truth, and everybody in Germany knows it, but nobody talks about it. Because we are germans, you know our history. So it`s better if Nazi terror just doesn´t happen...

The reality is, they don´t hide "muslim" crimes, the opposite is the truth. They use it everytime, blow it up till infinity, to install the censoring big brother police state. I mean, you can watch it live it now, or isn´t the whole world going insane about Berlin now? Don´t we have suddenly armed to teeth police forces all over germany on the streets, even smaller tanks(Berlin)? Because we hide that muslim terror(whoever is their real mastermind) whenever we can? Have you been, i am sorry, sleeping the last years?

I just wanted to clear that post factual comment, but please, donßt let this become a right/left discussion to divide the people. This thread is for the unbelievable official story of the Berlin event, and not to divide us here on ATS, because of that evil and cheap left/right thing.

I stopped blaming Trump voters and other rightwingers in every comment and sentence.
So please, could the other side stop to use every little fart to hit their "enemies"?

edit on 22 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join