It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin incident Now they suddenly found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Somethings is wrong atm, can´t give you people your stars i give to every comment in one of my threads(without taking heed of the opinion!). I am sorry(maybe there are people out there that "collect stars", for whatever reason...?

Edit: I will gather the whole news, watch what happened, like the several useless(no Anis A found and arrested xD) raids this night(nice live training, isn´t it?) all over germany, like the more and more civil war feeling because of militarized cops and all that MSM fear propaganda. I maybe even walk to a Weihnachtsmarkt later here in Cologne(if it stops raining), to watch the "security" situation, and will feel bad with police, armed to teeth, everywhere. It will be hard for me to not tell these cops that they help the terrorists to destroy our freedom, liberty, our western lifestyle...
But cops are only henchmen, the streetgang of the rulers, simple yes sayers, heelers. It´s not their fault that they are used by TPTB, for their evil game.

It seems that the european "security" forces run around like headless chickens. If some pranksters call the police and say: I saw Anis A, the danish "security" forces even stop a fairy and search it. But hey, what a nice possibility to do live trainings without raising questions...

I will compile what happened in the night, what the "protectors" tell us now and what they do, using the berlin event as an excuse, like the raids, to "save the germans", because we all have to DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... sorry xD
If something really new happens, i will come back instantly, but i have a lot to do, real life things.

edit on 22 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Well Trump is about to be President, did you not expect a reversion to the Bush style,they are coming to get you, fear tactics? You've seen how Trump operates, wait until he gets criticized and invokes the sedition act. I'm sure you haven't seen anything yet.

There should he a feature where you can. Remove stars from people who don't deserve any. You seriously need to bring Trump into a thread about something thar happened in GERMANY? Yes because of Trump the German authorities decided to pull a trick out of the George Dubya Bush Number Book of Lies for this one. One can only assume you put the same amount of thought into your post as you do about breathing. Sorry dude but this post is a fail...

These ID documents turning up are really suspicious, surely if they were missed the first (or, if I'm right and there were two phorensic sweeps done,) second time they went over the vehicle then the phorensic detectives.have some serious questions to answer?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84
Wow that is suspicious! The whole thing does recall 9/11 again, as has been mentioned, with the mysterious appearance of passports. What are the odds?
Add to that the criminal records where suspects are known to authorities yet not being surveilled, Israeli agent near the scene of the crime beforehand, laws passed... it appears even more like 9/11.

originally posted by: JakeR777
WHY is it that every recent perpetrator in recent attacks have been under government surveillance and had even BEEN DETAINED BEFORE. It just seems like a slap in the face that their solution to failing to recognize and stop the attack with all the surveillance they have IS MORE SERVEILLANCE.

I must second this. It is as though they have cut the leaves off of a weed, complain that it grows back, and decide that a bigger hedgeclipper is the answer, rather than pulling it out by the roots.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well I hope the Guy from Pakistan will get some compensation for his arrest in Error and a ticket to ride back to his homeland so he can contribute to its improvement.. As for the ID it could easily have just slipped down the side of a seat and then be found after a few searches as the body of the Polish driver was in there dying and soon dead and would have been the first priority.
The German Police have erred in a big way and are not about to crow about this and there must be some CCTV which will provide more evidence or not ?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a quick status update:

- Anis A, the Tunesian guy who convenently left his paper in the Truck still on the run
- 4 guys of his network arrested (just breaking, no details yet)
- Suspect no 1 who was arrested on the day of the attack, then freed because no evidence linking him to the truck: This guy is missing. No one has seen him after being released, the Guys operating the asylum where he lives did not see him, nor his roommates. He seemed to have vanished into thin air..
- Lutz Bachmann (leader of PEGIDA, right leaning protest party) tweeted just after the attack, that Police is looking for a Tunesian guy. At that time the police (officially) focused on suspect no 1. The Tunis guy came up a day later. Insider knowledge? Why was the search for the Tunis guy not started earlier?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Smells like a plant. Which means it's either a false flag, or Russian retaliation for the ambassador (which itself may have been retaliation for the cyber attack on the US election).

One may ask why Russia would retaliate against Germany - i don't know. Perhaps German agents were instrumental, or it was all the Russians could muster quickly and adds pressure to western actions in Syria (counter the pressure added to Russian actions in Syria by the assassination.

I'd be very surprised if the Tunisian is found alive, if at all.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

It remembers 9/11 and Paris where papers have been found.

Then again, as by now, i don t have enough info, to know what really went down.

My gut feeling at the moment is that the gov and police are totally clueless and need to present results. in this case some ID in a truck is helpful to find a scapegoat.

There is a lot of pressure on the gov and politics right now. People are still respectful and calm. But it's brewing. And even people from the left are starting to see, that Merkels politics on uncontrolled immigration, while still delivering arms to Saudi, military sctions in Afghanistan etc. just made Germany less safe.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

a quick status update:

- Anis A, the Tunesian guy who convenently left his paper in the Truck still on the run
- 4 guys of his network arrested (just breaking, no details yet)
- Suspect no 1 who was arrested on the day of the attack, then freed because no evidence linking him to the truck: This guy is missing. No one has seen him after being released, the Guys operating the asylum where he lives did not see him, nor his roommates. He seemed to have vanished into thin air..
- Lutz Bachmann (leader of PEGIDA, right leaning protest party) tweeted just after the attack, that Police is looking for a Tunesian guy. At that time the police (officially) focused on suspect no 1. The Tunis guy came up a day later. Insider knowledge? Why was the search for the Tunis guy not started earlier?

Thanks for that!
So i can go to a thing that wonders me:
Why is nobody talking about that mysterious Prof Dr Shlomo Shpiro(israelian "terrorism expert"), that appeared outta nowhere, was "coincidentally" at that christmas market and left it "coincidentally" ten minutes before the crash happened?

Am i such a "conspiracy nut" that only i think that his appearing out of thin air(in the german public) and his sudden involvement in the MSM´s terror fear/pro Police/Surveillance State "like Israel "propaganda is a bit curious?

Berlin-Weihnachtsmarktanschlag: Israelischer TerrorExperte Prof Shlomo Shpiro war vor Ort dabei

Then, at the day of the attack/crash/false flag/whatever, i saw him in the following show, Maischberger, on german popaganda TV channel ARD, where he tells his story:

Then the next day, i saw him at noon, early afternnon on Springer-N24, spreading his "1984" propaganda.

Am i really the only one that has to think of the Mossad, if hearing "israelian terrorism expert"?
Are that not too much coincidences, that he visited exactly this market and left it exactly ten minutes before everything happened? And hours later he tells us, via MSM/TV on german "Staatsfunk" that it would be better if Israel would be used as a role-model for Germany, soldiers/militarized police on the streets, barricades, checkpoints, mass surveillance and all that(that are not hixs exact words, but what else does a terror expert mean?).

For me, this guy needs a bit more attention...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
a reply to: SargonThrall

It remembers 9/11 and Paris where papers have been found.

Then again, as by now, i don t have enough info, to know what really went down.

My gut feeling at the moment is that the gov and police are totally clueless and need to present results. in this case some ID in a truck is helpful to find a scapegoat.

There is a lot of pressure on the gov and politics right now. People are still respectful and calm. But it's brewing. And even people from the left are starting to see, that Merkels politics on uncontrolled immigration, while still delivering arms to Saudi, military sctions in Afghanistan etc. just made Germany less safe.

On the other hand, how about thinking that all that is theatre, to make the people believe that we need more power for the secret services(that are everytime involved somehow, if something dirty happens), that we need a police and surveillance state, ruled by the rich and their purchasable henchmen, like politics, secret services etc.

It´s remarkable that even the "Staatsfunk" comes up with "wild conspiracy theories", like that report(there is a link somewhere in this thread) with the headline:
V-Mann involviert?
Secret service agent/henchmen involved?

It´s really hard to find terror attacks, that happened in germany since 1945, where not later came to the light that the BfV or BND or MAD was involved. Doesn´t matter if these attacks were declared as left- or as rightwing terrorism.
History showed us that if it´s terrorism, secret services are involved. Almost everytime, at 99,5% of the events.
So it´s not hard to become a "conspiracy nut" in germany...

How about that:
The secret services fooled, again(we had that several times, Sauerlandgruppe for example) an idiot that was to stupid to pee a whole into the snow and who mentioned nothing. Or who was blackmailed to do something, that then later ends in an terror attack, if the security services don´t sell those terrorist everything till those have gathered enough "evidence" to bust them before the attack.

Because look, the only one who becomes presents for failing everytime are our "security services" like secret services and police, like several politics. Everytime they fail, so hard that granite becomes jealous, the get rewarded with more power, more money, new laws to steal the peoples freedom. They are live failing since months, years. But only if it comes to muslim terror! While they do everything to sweep the nazi terrorism in germany under the carpet. And only if there are new laws that have to be accepted by the majority of the people, like more surveillance cameras(right after Berlin happened, the law was ready. But only "because of the terror events in the last summer". The outcome of the Berlin attack will hit us germans, our freedom, in around six months, will full power), more of everything to create a 1984ish society, with censoring, Blockwarten"(block leaders, individuals that betray their fellow citizen) and all that.

Everytime such a fishy thing happens, big brother is the only winner. Every single time.
So who could have an interest in false flag attacks, at the right time?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Another short thing.
Some journalists asked the whole time, after they knew that the alleged terrorist was in jail in italy, about the fingerprints. Italy must have them, because he was in jail there. They could use these fingerprints to prove that he drove the truck.
Now i heard live that the fingerprints are gone somehow, not there, but in the live ticker at the same time and channel, they say they found lots of fingerprints, that for sure belong to Anis A at the truck now...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21673483]djz3ro[/post
There should he a feature where you can. Remove stars from people who don't deserve any. You seriously need to bring Trump into a thread about something thar happened in GERMANY? Yes because of Trump the German authorities decided to pull a trick out of the George Dubya Bush Number Book of Lies for this one. One can only assume you put the same amount of thought into your post as you do about breathing. Sorry dude but this post is a fail...

These ID documents turning up are really suspicious, surely if they were missed the first (or, if I'm right and there were two phorensic sweeps done,) second time they went over the vehicle then the phorensic detectives.have some serious questions to answer?

I cringed when i re-read my post from earlier, not only did my phone auto-correct Bumper to "Number" but it seems that my pre-caffeine brain thinks Forensic should be spelled with a 'Ph' and i left it too long to edit.

Having now read the whole discussion, up to this point, I can see both sides of the argument. I understand why this would be hushed up if it were really a Daesh inspired terror plot but I can also see how it could be a right-wing false flag to bring Germany up to 'Nanny State' Speed like most of the rest of Europe. The sad thing is, it's very unlikely that we'll ever find out the truth of the matter.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
And i completely forgot that Lutz Bachmann thing.
Lutz Bachmann is one of (east-)germans nazi idols. A sentenced cocain dealer that uses to live in Spain and not in Germany, as a good german nazi.

As we germans know are secret services, "security" forces, best friends with nazis, hide their attacks, help nazi terrorists, that the police "searches for", to flee(NSU case). We have cops in the German KKK(xD), we have Reichsbürger(comparable with the US sovereign citzens, maybe) in the police(and guaranteed the secret services too), we have "Maulwürfe", moles, that reveal police operations to the nazis, etc.

And then we have that "Nazi"(wannabe) Bachmann, that cocain nose, that knew that the "security" forces in reality search for a tunisian guy now, around an hour after everything happened.

Explanation Nr1:
Bachmann is a V-Mann, has insider wisdom because of that, but is too stupid, sniffed to much coke to be quiet, because he wants "to be someone".

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Why should a terrorist run around with any papers, if they aren´t faked? And why the heck do the lose them everytime at the spots were they did their attack? Too much coincidences, if one asks me...

Why would they not have papers on them? The police could stop them and ask them for their papers, if they have none their terrorist acts would not come to fruition. So it makes perfect sense why a terrorist would have papers, whether fake or not, on them.

And why do these terrorists everytime lose their "irrefutable evidence" at the crime scene?
How often do you lose your passport?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Absolutely BS.

The Bild reports today that the guy couldn't be deported because of a MISSING PASSPORT and that the PASSPORT didn't arrive until today (Wednesday) - two days after the attack. Probably a formality now to ensure the legal justifications in this case.

BUT HOW THE HECK could they find his passport in the truck???? Or any identification paper because he didn't had any and why would u even take anything like that with you if u committed to execute this attack.

So this is all fabricated, false information, BS.

They didn´t find suddenly a passport, but identifaction documents, in this case acquiescence documents, called Duldungspapiere.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

The German Police have erred in a big way and are not about to crow about this and there must be some CCTV which will provide more evidence or not ?

There allegedly is CCTV, they told us that they have videos/pictures of the truck taking speed first.
But how else could it be, if there is evidence, the most normal thing is:
Don´t show it(remember MH17, several "hacker attacks", etc)...
Maybe it´s the "wrong evidence" that doesn´t fit the story?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I have no doubt what you say is correct. But if someone obtains this important piece of paper why then would they take it out of their pocket after jumping into a truck which is not their own and place it somewhere in said truck. Surely it would be the last thing that concerned them and the paper would stay put in their pocket where it should be.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Aaaaand, something else:

They tell us now that the polish driver was shot after the crash, at that market.
And that the truck was "trucknapped" at around 15.00 o`clock, hours before the crash.

Sooo, they alleged terrorist drove around the whole time with the driver sitting on the co-pilots seat, and both were enjoying the tour???
Even if the kidnapped driver was wounded with a knife, they tell us he was living the whole time. And i heard that this guy was a mountain of a man.

Isn´t it curious that a terrorist would drive around with a bleeding man on the co-drivers seat, "to not get caught before the attack"??? Or isn´t it curious that the driver did do nothing to defend himself, to escape or whatever, if he was living till the alleged terrorist shot him, after the crash? Somethings odd with this...

Than we had the story about the guy that followed that wrongly accused Pakistani(in the meantime he was even an afghan, for a while...), that allegedly got arrested twenty minutes after the crash/attack/whatever. Only because of the help of that guy that allegedly exactly saw him leaving the truck and running away, following him for allegedly for 20 minutes, not losing the suspect out of his eyes. While at the same time telling the police the exact position of them, via phone.
Which could arrest then the wrong man, 20 minutes after the incident.
So, which drugs did the witness take, to have such illusions?

And why did the official police report at the following day say that they arrested the wrongly accused man one hour after the crash, and not 20 minutes?

It seems we better ask, what could be right with this story, less work...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Isn't it just possible he left the identification documents, to BE identified. How YOU would act in this situation has absolutely no bearing, because, and I would hope, that YOU would not commit this type of heinous act. He is acting out of some sort of belief/interpretation of his religion. A completely irrational position - this results in completely irrational behaviour. You don't have to find conspiracy where it doesn't lie.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemensor
Isn't it just possible he left the identification documents, to BE identified. How YOU would act in this situation has absolutely no bearing, because, and I would hope, that YOU would not commit this type of heinous act. He is acting out of some sort of belief/interpretation of his religion. A completely irrational position - this results in completely irrational behaviour. You don't have to find conspiracy where it doesn't lie.

This "They leave their passports to be identified, because they want to be martyrs..." explanation is the explanation the officials use since yesterday, because even the most "non-conspiracy-nuts" smelled something fishy and said it loud, in every comment section of every newspaper, website etc. that still are not afraid to have tis sections.

And even the german ARD came up with stories like:
V-Mann(secret ervice agent/henchmen) involved

Because there are, once again, obvisious ties to the secret services. And everything, once again, could only happen because of "Flops, failures and fumbles" and to less rights and laws that allow to steal the peoples freedom.

So many questions, but most of them are asked in this thread before. Like:
How can the forensics search the truck for hours at the spot of the attack, but don´t find anything? Were all of them blind, at these hours? And suddenly they find "irrefutable evidence" at the crime scene, in form of identification documents, passports, the best evidence ever.

After the officials had to admit(hours after everybody that wanted to know it, could read it in the Welt and Spiegel Online, german newspapers) that they somehow arrested the wrong person and had to admit that they ALLEGEDLY(look at that Bachmann post) know nothing. But a scapegoat was needed, as fast as possible. To calm the people down and not to be seen as complete losers, once again.

Once again, but only if it might be of advantage for the secret services and police, to fail once again...
Because when they fail, they fail everytime "only because of they have not enough money, not enough power, not enough harsher GeStaPo/StaSi-like laws, not enough total observation, not enough censoring", etc.
"Little nice hings" that they will be rewarded with, everytime they fail. Again and again, while the people lose their freedom, slowly but steady.
Coincidences, coincidences...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Here's a 2011 article where Shpiro's literally arguing that the Libyan "No Fly Zone" wouldn't be enough, so the West should also use covert action and fund covert groups to take down Qaddafi. Most of those "rebel groups" turned out to be Wahhabi & Salafist groups, with some literally being labeled "terrorists" the second they moved on to Mali after the Libyan war.

It's only 9 paragraphs long, so I think everyone should read it. Here are 2 paragraphs from it to get the point across:

While Western powers have stepped in to enforce the UN Security Council's 'no fly zone' over Libya, depriving Muammar Gaddafi of his air power alone will not ensure victory for the insurgents on the ground. Covert action, conducted by intelligence operatives, can clandestinely provide the rebels with the funds, arms, communication equipment and intelligence information crucial for their success, without the need for Western forces to intervene on the ground. Such a strategy can also help unite the insurgents in order to create a unified military response to Gaddafi's army.

Intelligence services have long perfected the use of covert action as a tool of foreign policy. By secretly equipping and training anti-government forces, regime change can be accelerated without Western troops actually being deployed on the ground. Covert action has been used before in Iraq, Lebanon, Congo, Angola, Cambodia, Afghanistan and many other countries to support indigenous uprisings by forces greatly inferior to the government in their military capabilities. Despite the enforcement of the no fly zone, Gaddafi’s army remains relatively strong and well equipped and could remain entrenched in its positions or even launch a counter-attack eastward to recapture some areas liberated over the past few weeks, even without using its air force. Covert action can be deployed in Libya to assist the insurgents in several crucial ways: to provide funds, arms, communication equipment and intelligence information to the rebels, to train them in the use of modern arms and tactics, and to mediate and coordinate between the different resistance groups.

Covert Action for Toppling the Gaddafi Regime

In short, this dude's as shady as they come. We on ATS like to talk about conspiracies, but he pushes to make real conspiracies into policy.

edit on 22-12-2016 by enlightenedservant because: misspelled a word. it's all trump's fault! grrrrr!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join