It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin incident Now they suddenly found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Going by the similarities to the Nice attack it's a logical conclusion.

I can appreciate that. Just observing... Guns are less prevalent in the EU. Here in the states mass murderers use firearms. Over there, they use trucks.

'd say in this instance it's a knee-jerk reaction to believe otherwise, and people come out looking foolish if they happen to be wrong.

Considering that only a idiot terr would carry his real ID on a mission...and then make sure they escape from the scene, leaving it behind... Considering this generates a manhunt (ongoing distraction) for the media to keep public focus away from the assassination in Turkey and the meeting between Turkey, Iran and Russia out of the public mind.

Yah, I heard they connect the ID to terr cells from turkey, too... ID's aside (haven't got a look at the actual driver yet).

connect the dots
edit on 22-12-2016 by intrptr because: additonal

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yes, as other posters have noted, the identification papers 'left behind' are so similar to 911 with its passports found on sidewalks to aircraft manuals and other 'paper trail' materials found in the 'rental car' in Boston.

Also the Paris attacks. Curious minds can see a modus operandi.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Unfortunately, we'll keep seeing this "convenient" pattern as long as it keeps working.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Beobachter, I am with you in many points.

This Israeli guy (you posted the maischberger discussion) i cant even listennti him for more than 3 minutes, it s pure mindpoison. All i hear is 'do you want total war?'
Timing is very suspicious.

Lutz Bachmann as well, strange figure, allround too extreme in every way. And would not surprise me if he is a VMann. (do we know, if he had contact to NSU?)

And yeah the whole situation: huge speculation, since we dont have enough data yet. probably a cluster of several layers: a combination of real jihadi terror, orchestrated or at least tolerated by gladio style forces.

Some circles in the know. Some circles within police found out and are now in the situation that they have cover their behinds. Not only towards the shadow forces but also towards the public.

So they throw out thus pakistani/afghani guy, arrest him, free him and he vanishes.
Off course the public is not satisified, so the bring up the Tunesian guy, but make sure that there is a typo and the raid is stopped, they make sure that the pictures are released pixelated for the first 12 hrs etc.

I am no prophet, but i predict we will never hear of this guy alive. he will turn up dead, if arrested he will commit 'suicide'

Therefor it,might be good, that Bachmann tweeted the insider, as sort of a whistleblower.

The world is upside down

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's certainly a novel idea for a migrant from ME to be carrying any ID documents in the first place - don't they generally destroy/misplace their documents before arriving there so they can say they're from Aleppo or somewhere and have a better chance of claiming refugee status?

Too many kinks in this story so far and already things are not adding up.

As a result of all this we are now seeing armed police patrolling shopping markets in UK cities and local authorities are saying the public shouldn't be alarmed.

www.nottinghampost.com... etail/story.html

When authorities are telling us not to be alarmed and to keep calm is when we should do the opposite of just that, because if there was no need for alarm then why deploy armed police at huge cost for no reason?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Don't worry, they're just prepping everyone for a police state. (I'm only half joking)

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if those troops are even from that country. As in, what better way to hold a silent coup than to have a secret meeting (an offer the leaders can't refuse), followed by a false flag which publicly justifies the presence of additional troops until the coup leaders have their demands met. So maybe the additional police are really mercs and the shopping public are glorified hostages until some central banking deal or shipment of funds is completed.

Another possibility is that WW3 is actually being threatened, so countries are trying to harden security just in case. Though that wouldn't really warrant a false flag terror attack, unless there are domestic laws there that forbid certain types of military exercises in certain parts of the country. Meh, I'm probably over thinking it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

There is no way this guy left his ID behind, I really dont know what to think

It's quite simple. They always leave ID behind.

But, it is their ID?

If I were a terrorist, I'd do the same thing.

Steal someone's ID, and leave it behind at the scene to throw investigators off, searching in the wrong direction, blaming some other poor soul, while I'm drinking beer in the pub, laughing my head off.

So, I do believe they found ID.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That makes no sense at all. The German authorities have been working overtime to hide crimes being committed by Muslim immigrants. From the fiasco that occurred during the New Year's Eve in which in several German cities Muslim immigrants decided to rob, sexually assaulted women, and even tried to, or raped women. German authorities, alongside other European authorities, and including the Obama administration, have been trying to hide these events and have gone so far as to blame the right in both Europe, and in the U.S. when such events have occurred because of radical Islamists and the influx of immigrants into Europe and the U.S. without being vetted.

The German authorities have gone so far as to put hefty fines on Facebook for every news the Germans want to call "fake news" that would influence the election in Germany.

This is how the left is trying to claim "but this is to combat fake news".

German politician threatens to fine Facebook €500,000 every time it shows fake news

But this is the real reason why Merkel and the government in Germany wants to do this.

How Germany Is Dealing With Its Facebook Hate-Speech Problem

They want to stop any, and all speech that discusses the problems that the open immigration of Muslims that are not being vetted is bringing to Germany, and Europe. The U.S. and other western countries will follow suit, unless they are stopped.

So this claim that the German government is now providing false evidence that blames Islamic radicals makes no sense.

HOLY # MAN GREAT POST!! You said what i was posting so elegantly IMPRESSED.!!! hats off

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

There is no way this guy left his ID behind, I really dont know what to think

It's quite simple. They always leave ID behind.

But, it is their ID?

If I were a terrorist, I'd do the same thing.

Steal someone's ID, and leave it behind at the scene to throw investigators off, searching in the wrong direction, blaming some other poor soul, while I'm drinking beer in the pub, laughing my head off.

So, I do believe they found ID.

THATS NOT WHAT Hezbollah AL QUidia ISIS has EVER DONE. THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY. They want 'street' cred' dude brings in more suicide bombers your FULL OF #!!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They are now claiming that they have found Anis Amri's fingerprints in the cab of the lorry.

Another person on their Radar, who they stopped tracking in September.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So. Now we are not only that he lost his, for a while invisible, identifaction documents in his wallet, noooo, that would not be enough.
No, he lost his cellphone too, and for sure, "our" wonderful and exemplary "security" will find it, i bet.
With all that "irrefutable and not to fake evidence" on it, like Facebook posts, tweets and all that "credible" stuff, once again.

"Nach rbb-Informationen soll der Attentäter zudem auf der Flucht nicht nur seine Geldbörse mit diversen Dokumenten, sondern auch sein Handy verloren haben. Die Geldbörse habe man aber erst am Dienstag gefunden und nicht, wie mittlerweile einige Theorien nahe legen, direkt am Montag, als die Polizei noch einer anderen Spur nachging. Zunächst wurde nach einer Verfolgung durch einen Zeugen ein 23-jähriger Pakistaner festgenommen, am Dienstag aber wieder mangels Beweisen frei gelassen."
Link

And now we have "irrefutable evidence" about Anis A, offering himself as a suicide bomber. From tapped phones of salafists...
Link

Why didn´t he become a suicide bomber then, why were there no explosives in the truck?
Too much victims for the false flaggers?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Next thing.
About the knowledge of the security circles about the alleged terrorist.
They knew:

Man plane, Polizisten umzubringen. Und: Man könne auch mit einem Lkw in eine Menschenmenge fahren.
They plan to kill cops. And they could drive a truck into a crowd of people.

Exactly that information that the "protectors" need now, and they have it allegedly since almost exactly one year.

And for sure he said that to an undercover police informant, without any evidence to prove. Because they left their cellphones before they went down to the cellar, to talk...
Link

That´s what i call "irrefutable evidence"...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Calm down, conspiracy nut! It's totally and completely normal to find documents on the scene, that's obviously the terror signature of a suicide killer and usefull intel for IS bureaucrats - otherwise they wouldn't be able to claim their responsibility correctly.
Also, every kid knows that immigrants have deep and wide holes in every pocket, thus they tend to lose pretty much everything they have, sooner or later. Wallet, cellphone, some even claim to have lost their minds this way...
And yes, it's perfectly okay to work with terrorists in order to militarize the police for more delusional safety and profits, of course. The V-Men (X-Men was yesterday) actually save our constitution (the health of the Reich) with this work! They're nothing less than heroes for the Black Zero, our Brave Neocon German Cause. We do everything for the kids and the War on Terror, otherwise we would simply lose way to many jobs and spook The Markets (TM), endangering the national security and all that. Think about the poor kids!
Anything unexplained left? Blindly trust your MSM and never forget to follow the instuctions of the Nanny State personnel!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
G. Orwell

"These violent delights have violent ends"
W. Shakespeare

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
THATS NOT WHAT Hezbollah AL QUidia ISIS has EVER DONE. THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY. They want 'street' cred' dude brings in more suicide bombers your FULL OF #!!

That doesn't make any sense to me.

ISIS can still claim responsibility. Nothing stopping them from claiming the poor soul whose ID was stolen and left at the scene was their operative. They get the credit. The poor soul gets victimized. And the real terrorist goes free to strike again. The method of using someone else's ID is all Win, Win, Win, all around.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Calm down, conspiracy nut! It's totally and completely normal to find documents on the scene, that's obviously the terror signature of a suicide killer and usefull intel for IS bureaucrats - otherwise they wouldn't be able to claim their responsibility correctly.

But, nobody suicided at the scene. If you want to claim credit yourself, why run and hide, but leave your own ID behind?

I would never leave my ID, if I'm going to run.

But, I'd have no problem leaving someone else's ID there.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: CulturalResilience

So you consider it a fact that this was not a terrorist attack, yet you cannot or will not present any solid factual evidence for it. That is the dictionary definition of prejudice.

No, "prejudicial" is deciding a case before forensics are in. Like you are doing, accusing me of "considering it a fact"

... trollolol, before the facts are in.

I have asked you repeatedly if you can supply any evidence to substantiate your belief that this was a false flag attack to further a perceived agenda. You have continually dodged that question and now you are resorting to arguing semantics to further evade it. If you are unwilling or unable to present a factual argument why not just answer that you hold your opinion as a belief and not as a fact?

We all know it's his opinion and not a fact. Let it go man.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

But, nobody suicided at the scene. If you want to claim credit yourself, why run and hide, but leave your own ID behind?

I would never leave my ID, if I'm going to run.

But, I'd have no problem leaving someone else's ID there.

Simple answer, dude didn't expect to survive. Fight or flight kicked in and he flighted like a mofo. The main question is, why did it take so long to find? Too convenient.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I need satire tags, this crap doesn't work well with you guys. Ashes on my head.

But you've brought up a good question. Let me put it this way: he will be suicided, that's my prediction as well. Either shot during the manhunt or suicided in his cell.

Chemnitz terror suspect Jaber Albakr found dead in Leipzig jail cell

A little update:

According to Der Spiegel magazine, Amri had been under surveillance for associating with hate preachers online. He had offered to act as a suicide bomber on an Islamist website, and asked where he could obtain weapon

Germany releases details of initial forensic report on Berlin attack

Doesn't look so good with all this... incompetence...
Question is, if they still can't find their own balls while getting more and more surveillance laws and toys - what's it all good for? Can someone please find a terror expert for me and ask that fricken question?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
I always drop my real ID/passport whenever I commit a terrorist act, sheesh /sarc

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join