It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin incident Now they suddenly found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: intrptr

You guys do realize it Has to lead to terrorist attacks? How else are they going to justify a wider war in the Middle East?

Those that need a bigger defense budget will need you more terrified than ever.

Aside from your personal belief, do you have any actual solid irrefutable evidence that this attack carried was not carried out by terrorists?

Sure it was terror for everybody that was at the spot. So it was a terror attack.
The only questions are, who REALLY was the driver?
And who REALLY were the masterminds behind all that?
Do they fool us with suddenly found identification documents, that appeared outta nowhere in that truck that was searched for hours before, only because they need a fast success, or is all that going much deeper?

Quite so. That is why I have now asked twice for the poster who expressed the belief that this may not have been terrorist attack to provide some factual evidence to support the stance.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You guys do realize it Has to lead to terrorist attacks? How else are they going to justify a wider war in the Middle East?

Those that need a bigger defense budget will need you more terrified than ever.

Aside from your personal belief, do you have any actual solid irrefutable evidence that this attack carried was not carried out by terrorists?

Aside from your (subjective beliefs) whats yours it was "terrorists"?

I have not expressed any beliefs. Would you please answer my original question, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Pretty dumb question, they haven't caught who ever did it. But knee jerk blamed the first "Middle Eastern" looking person that was nearby. Who saw that coming?

Once again that is your personal belief, so I will ask you for the third time. Do you have any actual evidence beyond what you believe to be true that this was not a terrorist attack?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Once again that is your personal belief,

"belief" doesn't enter into it, they haven't caught a perpetrator yet.

But do go on...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This is weird. First they pull a Pakistani in then let hime go and state they now found Tunisian papers. Are the authorities just pulling at straws or something to make it appear to the general public they've got this under control when everything looks like they haven't? BBC just reported German government to push through new laws on surveillance cameras

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Once again that is your personal belief,

"belief" doesn't enter into it, they haven't caught a perpetrator yet.

But do go on...

So you consider it a fact that this was not a terrorist attack, yet you cannot or will not present any solid factual evidence for it. That is the dictionary definition of prejudice.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I don't think he ever meant it wasn't a terror attack I think he meant it wasn't a terror attack in the "modern" sense he was theorizing that it was perhaps a false flag attack planned by highly influential, powerful people.
most obvious ex. 9/11

Of course its a terror attack no one is questioning that we are questioning the official stinky story.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
I always drop my real ID/passport whenever I commit a terrorist act, sheesh /sarc

Yes my thoughts too. These terrorists just can't keep their paperwork secure while being able to pull off well planned acts of violence, do they wear funny trousers with holes in their pockets or something

edit on 21-12-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

BBC just reported German government to push through new laws on surveillance cameras

You just defined the real reason behind the war on terror.

The people terrified are the ones at the top afraid the people will grow tired of their power trip, invading foreign nations, stealing all the oil, gold and other assets and will finally rise up and revolt.

To protect from that they need to justify all their increased police presence and surveillance to "control terrorism".

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakeR777

I don't think he ever meant it wasn't a terror attack I think he meant it wasn't a terror attack in the "modern" sense he was theorizing that it was perhaps a false flag attack planned by highly influential, powerful people.
most obvious ex. 9/11

Of course its a terror attack no one is questioning that we are questioning the official stinky story.

I am aware of that. I have now asked three times if the poster can offer any actual evidence to support his false flag theory beyond his personal beliefs. At the point of my reply to you that has not been forthcoming, I have seen only deflection and a dictionary description, expression of prejudice.
edit on 21-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

So you consider it a fact that this was not a terrorist attack, yet you cannot or will not present any solid factual evidence for it. That is the dictionary definition of prejudice.

No, "prejudicial" is deciding a case before forensics are in. Like you are doing, accusing me of "considering it a fact"

... trollolol, before the facts are in.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Okay now what your asking is a tad bit different than "do you have any evidence that its not a terror attack"

Well one of the reasons I personally think it COULD be a false flag is its just way too convenient. All of it. The fact that he used a big truck, the fact that he got away, the fact that he somehow coincidently dropped his I.D in the truck he just used to murder people but YET was coordinated enough to hijack the truck, drive it across borders (with a dead body inside I believe?), take out those people AND manage to get away. But he is sloppy enough to leave his ID. And now the government has the perfect reason to pass new laws increasing security/infringing on rights of citizens to Hopefully catch/stop a terrorist.

It JUST reeks of the same type of planning/structure of 9/11. -hijack big heavy weapon -steer it into people -DROP your ID -get away
edit on 21-12-2016 by JakeR777 because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No, "prejudicial" is deciding a case before forensics are in. Like you are doing, accusing me of "considering it a fact"

... trollolol, before the facts are in.

I have asked you repeatedly if you can supply any evidence to substantiate your belief that this was a false flag attack to further a perceived agenda. You have continually dodged that question and now you are resorting to arguing semantics to further evade it. If you are unwilling or unable to present a factual argument why not just answer that you hold your opinion as a belief and not as a fact?
edit on 21-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This stinks.

Heres why:

We are told that terrorists, those who carry out bombings, murders, assaults and attacks are trained in boot camp like places in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and the Middle East. We are told that their training prepares them for gunfighting, bomb making, attack planning, and hand to hand fighting. We are told that the set up of organisations like IS and other groups under its umbrella allows for the training and indoctrination of individuals, such that they can operate underground and unseen by authorities which might wish to track them, which necessitates that they have skills comparable to those of spies.

Essentially then, one could quite reliably treat a terrorist, as an enemy spy whose endgame is less covert than the methodology they apply to achieving it. No operator, no matter whether they work for IS or the British Secret Intelligence Service, is going to leave their identification behind after an operation. If its a mere legend, a persona they have adopted, then the preference is to maintain that legend against the chance that it might become useful some day, to have it to fall back on. Ergo, they will not be leaving the identification in the truck they have just used to murder several people.

In the event that the identification is for a real person, and indeed, the actual individual responsible for the attack, they are not going to leave that identification for the authorities to find, because that provides a clear link between the incident and the individual. We can tell from the fact that the individual fled the scene, that they are not of the suicide bomber sort. They do not intend to die while taking out targets, their mission profile has preservation of their own life woven into it, and so they would again, not want to be rapidly identified by some piece of paperwork. The fact that they probably left skin, hair and other trace DNA in the truck, was probably more risk than they like to take.

Therefore, whether the ID proves to be real, or something cooked up by a forger of some sort, the fact is that there is no reason for an operative to leave it behind.

Thats not the only thing about this situation that stinks of course. The dead, the injured, those they left behind... that is a bloody tragedy and my heart goes out to those individuals directly affected by this event.

However, something is also distinctly fishy about this.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Daily Mail already has a picture of the man...
www.dailymail.co.uk... ssacre-jumping-red-light.html

Police today revealed they are hunting Anis Amri, 23, a refugee who came to Germany earlier this year. His paperwork was found in truck's footwell. The driver is believed to be armed and dangerous

edit on 83150bAmerica/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 07:50:26 -06003116 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakeR777

Okay now what your asking is a tad bit different than "do you have any evidence that its not a terror attack"

Well one of the reasons I personally think it COULD be a false flag is its just way too convenient. All of it. The fact that he used a big truck, the fact that he got away, the fact that he somehow coincidently dropped his I.D in the truck he just used to murder people but YET was coordinated enough to hijack the truck, drive it across borders (with a dead body inside I believe?), take out those people AND manage to get away. But he is sloppy enough to leave his ID. And now the government has the perfect reason to pass new laws increasing security/infringing on rights of citizens to Hopefully catch/stop a terrorist.

It JUST reeks of the same type of planning/structure of 9/11. -hijack big heavy weapon -steer it into people -DROP your ID -get away

It is not a different question from what I originally asked of the commenter whose responses we are discussing.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I have asked you repeatedly...

why not just answer that you hold your opinion as a belief and not as a fact?

Opinions aren't 'facts', derp.

link   
Now "our" protectors, some of them, talk even about several perpetrators. Not backers or similiar, but explicit perpetrators. Sooo, how many of them drove that truck???

But at the same time the officials, that ring the muslim terror alarm louder than ever, say we should not be unsettled, should stay calm. Weirdos!
I personally am still not afraid of becoming a terror victim(very bad chances), but i am afraid of what´s happening, and i am afraid i know who is behind all that "You just need to give away our freedom to save your freedom" stuff...
Scary times we live in!

Edit: If you follow that whole stuff, it seems the security officials are more confused than anything else. There are now in several parts of germany searching for him, in Berlin they search for the gun.

Anybody wants to bet? Several hours later we have that gun with a wonderful fingerprint on it, that belongs to the guy on the identification papers. And at the end the alleged terrorist will be dead(shot, "suicide", etc), because dead people can´t talk anymore...

"Funny" too is, the MSM. Since several hours they report about the "solid leads" the officials follow. Since hours, nothing happens, how solid can this leads be, when they search around in whole germany? And if we take the whole story as it is told, we all can be sure that the guy has a baldhead now, no beard and sits in a coffeeshop in the netherlands, smoking some nice herbs...

edit on 21 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah just been on the BBC Radio 2, also said increased powers for German police. Terrible event for the innocent people at the event but some high ups in power will be rubbing their hands together with the opportunity to increase their power over us the common man and woman. Happened here in the UK in exactly the same way and the general public just accepted it

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Say, can you tell me how common it is for the big rigs over there to be completely devoid of advertising? I know you aren't "there" there, but you are a hell of a lot closer than I am. All of the crash cam vids and CCTV I've seen shows a ton of trucks with advertising.

It sure was thoughtful of the terrorist not to sully any shipping business brands. It's like he intentionally hijacked the only truck I've ever seen without a logo.

I'm sure Ryder wishes McVhey had possessed such consideration.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I have asked you repeatedly...

why not just answer that you hold your opinion as a belief and not as a fact?

Opinions aren't 'facts', derp.

I never suggested that opinions were facts. I am beginning to suspect that English not being your first language is the reason for your shortcoming in comprehension and meaning.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join