It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My one and only UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Around March of 2014, I was driving through my neighborhood on my way to work around 9 am and noticed 4 orange lights in the sky in a distinct and non moving pattern. I did pull over and pondered them. My logical explanation was that they were Chinese lanterns that someone had let loose. However that thought began to get questioned as I sat in the same position for five minutes and they did not move. I had no way to judge their size or height due to them being high above the horizon. At one point I noticed what looked like a tiny black lightning bolt that went between two of them. They still did not move. I attempted to take a pic with my phone but nothing really showed up that would show what I was seeing. Soon I realized I would be late for work and had to get going. I watched them off and on for about 5 miles of driving and they still seemed to hold the same position. When I went to get on a highway I then noticed they were gone.

I have no idea what they were. I have never seen anything like that in the sky before or since. Just thought I'd put this out there.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
I grew up seeing the orange ball type UFO's on the regular. One of our favorite things to do as teenagers was to go to a local spot at night where we could watch them and lay out a blanket and just sit back and ponder about what they were while watching them do their airshow. They'd stack up in a vertical line, then the top one would fly in a corkscrew around to the bottom, then the next one, and then the next one, then they'd shoot off at incredible speeds and then reappear a little while later. A lot of times it seemed they were playing with each other, whatever they were.

S&F

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This sighting was about 35 miles west of Saint Louis Missouri. Where did you see yours at?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

This sighting was about 35 miles west of Saint Louis Missouri. Where did you see yours at?

Western KY, about 250 miles SW of St. Louis. So as the UFO flies (lol) not that far. Wow. That's kind of crazy!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yeah pretty odd. I wonder if there have been more sightings particular with orange lights. They also seemed to pulsate, but I was thinking that may have been my eyes trying to focus on them instead of actual pulsation.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Around March of 2014, I was driving through my neighborhood on my way to work around 9 am and noticed 4 orange lights in the sky in a distinct and non moving pattern. I did pull over and pondered them. My logical explanation was that they were Chinese lanterns that someone had let loose. However that thought began to get questioned as I sat in the same position for five minutes and they did not move. I had no way to judge their size or height due to them being high above the horizon. At one point I noticed what looked like a tiny black lightning bolt that went between two of them. They still did not move. I attempted to take a pic with my phone but nothing really showed up that would show what I was seeing. Soon I realized I would be late for work and had to get going. I watched them off and on for about 5 miles of driving and they still seemed to hold the same position. When I went to get on a highway I then noticed they were gone.

I have no idea what they were. I have never seen anything like that in the sky before or since. Just thought I'd put this out there.

Welcome to the club Fools, the ones I saw were doing zig zags over a huge area of sky and I've never seen anything like it before or since - lots of other people post on here the same things as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I too have seen a single orange ball of light (orb) in a Welsh forest about 25 years ago.

Freaky! but not actually scary.

It was "faries".

top topics

join