It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump Play His Supporters?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I'm just saying that people ought to think about the stuff they say. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using petroleum. It is one of the most plentiful and richest resources of the planet. It is really those pushing Agenda 21 the depopulation agenda who want to deny us one of the most plentiful resources. Why keep pushing for wind turbines which kill eagles in their blades and give people bad headaches and also these wind farms stretch and use up the land for miles and miles and miles. Wind turbines are not that great.
Now if you want to replace plastic forks and dishes with those neat leaf plates being manufactured in Germany I'm all for it. I ate off those things in India. But when will all the environmentalists start whining that they are not sustainable because they come from trees? You see they can find fault with anything because they want to get rid of most of the worlds population. www.youtube.com...
On topic, Trump seems to me to be pro Capitalism(which the communist totalitarians hate) Pro America(which the International bankers hate) pro American jobs and manufacturing(which the cabal elites who push all the non free trade agreements hate). pro American flag(which all the Progressives really hate because they think its fascist and it conveys a sense of pride in an individual country which is also why totalitarian collectivists also hate).... I'm sure I can think of more stuff.

edit on 18-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: superbanjo

Look he doesn't care because even with the rigging it didn't change the outcome and the crooks didn't win. He doesn't care because all the crooks liars and media corruption got exposed. Hillary was shown for the nasty hypocrite she really is and always has been.

Well it sounds to me like you are just making excuses for Trump. I really think he was out of line, like WAY out of line.
He was making fun of the people who put him in office and that just crossing the line of common decency IMO.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: superbanjo

Look he doesn't care because even with the rigging it didn't change the outcome and the crooks didn't win. He doesn't care because all the crooks liars and media corruption got exposed. Hillary was shown for the nasty hypocrite she really is and always has been.

Well it sounds to me like you are just making excuses for Trump. I really think he was out of line, like WAY out of line.
He was making fun of the people who put him in office and that just crossing the line of common decency IMO.

I watched the video....it was just a guy making comedic fun of Trump and you are acting like hes really exposing something of substance. It's as nonsensical as the Clinton campaign claiming Trump won because of the Russians...in fact its downright desperate.
And for the record my tv has been in storage for a year and a half and I wasn't convinced of Trump till the very end of the cycle when some of his speeches caught my attention. In fact it was his speech in Detroit Michigan which most impressed me. I feel that he is legit and a real American. Just my opinion but I think its the best thing for America in decades.
One other thing to note, that even GOP Establishment RINOS were against Trump including Jeb and Dubbya Bush who were for Clinton. That in my opinion really shows that the Clintons and Bushes are not enemies but on the same side....the side of Establishment elites who are part of the NWO cabal.

edit on 18-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

But Trump is not outside of their loop either. He is as crooked as them
He played the Crony Capitalist Game to make his billions and he played the election game to be president

He admitted he lied in doing so, so, he is perfect politician material

Trump like the rest is a cockroach

edit on 18-12-2016 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2016 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: superbanjo

I watched the video....it was just a guy making comedic fun of Trump and you are acting like hes really exposing something of substance. It's as nonsensical as the Clinton campaign claiming Trump won because of the Russians...in fact its downright desperate.
And for the record my tv has been in storage for a year and a half and I wasn't convinced of Trump till the very end of the cycle when some of his speeches caught my attention. In fact it was his speech in Detroit Michigan which most impressed me. I feel that he is legit and a real American. Just my opinion but I think its the best thing for America in decades.
One other thing to note, that even GOP Establishment RINOS were against Trump including Jeb and Dubbya Bush who were for Clinton. That in my opinion really shows that the Clintons and Bushes are not enemies but on the same side....the side of Establishment elites who are part of the NWO cabal.

I am asking you to watch what Donald said. You do not have to be a genius to see that he was making fun of his audience.

And sorry to burst your bubble but Donald and the Clintons are very good friends. Here is another video showing Trumps true feelings

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using petroleum.

You mean besides the pollution that is produced while processing the stuff. Not to mention it puts too much power in too few of hands.

It is one of the most plentiful and richest resources of the planet.

And it is running out. We need to find a replacement for oil and it's better to do it now instead of waiting until the last minute.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
please move teies searsh start new thread about kenaddy did search would not work. soo freind of freind working when krnaddy was killed all typing came threw the wire as it happend alll paper was taken as it happend except old type mashine dood snuck it out from old type mashine atill has it just says was not one gun men could not ben one giy and not from that far away he still has the documents please move soeery on my phone just want to get it out there. tring to get the papers bit dought i can

link   
please move teies searsh start new thread about kenaddy did search would not work. soo freind of freind working when krnaddy was killed all typing came threw the wire as it happend alll paper was taken as it happend except old type mashine dood snuck it out from old type mashine atill has it just says was not one gun men could not ben one giy and not from that far away he still has the documents please move soeery on my phone just want to get it out there. tring to get the papers bit dought i can

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I'm just saying that people ought to think about the stuff they say. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using petroleum. It is one of the most plentiful and richest resources of the planet. It is really those pushing Agenda 21 the depopulation agenda who want to deny us one of the most plentiful resources. Why keep pushing for wind turbines which kill eagles in their blades and give people bad headaches and also these wind farms stretch and use up the land for miles and miles and miles. Wind turbines are not that great.

You obviously don't know why people are against petroleum usage. But instead of asking why, you give your own theory that it's because of Agenda 21 even though that's not what we're talking about. It's the equivalent of me saying you must be pro-petroleum because you're obviously pro-oil wars and pro-OPEC. That may or may not be true, but it completely ignores the possibility that there are legit reasons for petroleum use (which is what you just did).

Though I'm curious why you left out the other renewables like solar lol. What's the secret agenda there? Are solar panels really just some kind of depopulation death rays?

Now if you want to replace plastic forks and dishes with those neat leaf plates being manufactured in Germany I'm all for it.

Just for the record, plastics can be made from plant and seed oils, too (as well as from synthetic sources). Though I'm thinking you're overlooking what "renewable & sustainable energy sources" means. Clearing irreplaceable tree sources (like many tropical forests) is bad. Using trees that are sustainably grown for production is not bad.

A lame example would be a tree farm that grows trees that mature & are harvested in 4 years. That tree farm could have 4 "lots". Lot A has the tree saplings that are less than 1 yr old. Lot B has the trees that are more than 1yr old but less than 2yrs old. Lot C has the trees that are more than 2yrs old but less than 3yrs old. And Lot D has the trees that are more than 3 yrs old.

The trees in Lot D would be harvested, then replaced with new saplings. The next year, the trees in Lot C would be ready to harvest and would get replaced with saplings, while the saplings in Lot D have grown a year older. Every year the cycle continues and the supply & number of trees is sustained. And if the company every goes under, the remaining trees can just keep growing so there's no "dead zone". That's why environmentalists wouldn't complain about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Informed?

You mean brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Lol, I'm actually laughing reading this thread. You KNOW he's lied to you, and you KNOW he's standing there laughing about it and making the inevitable U-turns. Yet the Trumplets still can't even concede 'you know, I support him and I'm glad he got in, but yeah this is pretty tactless tbh'.

Relentless, unwavering and blind support is dangerous. You SHOULD be questioning your leadership, whoever it is. If Obama had acted like this you guys would have been going absolutely mental in 10 threads a day about it. It doesn't make you weak if you question your leader, it makes you an intelligent, rational, reasonable person.

So instead of getting defensive, take the blinkers off and concede that his actions are at least questionable.

As for the post above saying petroleum should be used over sustainable energy, I don't even know where to start with that level of ignorance.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Informed?

You mean brainwashed.

No, but that's cute.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You know...I've got to tell you; your posts are so eloquent and well written. I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

You called that a lame example, but I think it is quite possibly the best interpretation of the concept of renewable/sustainable resources I have ever read. You explained it perfectly.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

And it is running out. We need to find a replacement for oil and it's better to do it now instead of waiting until the last minute.

Running out can be very a subjective term. We have not even tapped vast reservoirs still. Its like saying gold is running out because you can't just pick it up in streams anymore. We are talking our kids, kids, kids and so on before running out, so to speak.

But you are right, we need to find a replacement just like we did with the horse, and we will. It is all about cost to performance and we typically try to force that before it is fully ready to happen. When a $25k electric car can get 400 miles, be charged in 20 mins or less and go 0 - 60 in 3 seconds with many variants of that the gas car/truck will go the way of the horse. When houses can drop off the grid or produce most of their energy locally the need to coal/oil will further drop. I give it another 20 years and we will see big changes to our energy needs that just 20 years ago was impossible.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join