It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump Play His Supporters?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Don't worry, supporters are laughing back at you. Trump doesn't become president for another month. He is not the leader yet. So shouldn't we criticize the real leader? That's what an intelligent, rational, reasonable person would do.

Obama is president, but I don't see you calling on Obama supporters to question their leadership, whom is now sitting in Hawaii having a little vacation on the public's dime. In fact, Trump supporters have been questioning the leadership of the country for quite some time and continue to do so, while obsequious followers of Obama haven't criticized anything over the last 8 years.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

A lame example would be a tree farm that grows trees that mature & are harvested in 4 years. That tree farm could have 4 "lots". Lot A has the tree saplings that are less than 1 yr old. Lot B has the trees that are more than 1yr old but less than 2yrs old. Lot C has the trees that are more than 2yrs old but less than 3yrs old. And Lot D has the trees that are more than 3 yrs old.

The trees in Lot D would be harvested, then replaced with new saplings. The next year, the trees in Lot C would be ready to harvest and would get replaced with saplings, while the saplings in Lot D have grown a year older. Every year the cycle continues and the supply & number of trees is sustained. And if the company every goes under, the remaining trees can just keep growing so there's no "dead zone". That's why environmentalists wouldn't complain about it.

That is pretty much how it is done today, but on a much large scale. Trees are a renewable resource, and the old methods of just scorched earth is really not in practiced, well maybe in other countries, but replanting sapling is big business here with 1.6 billion planted each year.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Don't worry, supporters are laughing back at you. Trump doesn't become president for another month. He is not the leader yet. So shouldn't we criticize the real leader? That's what an intelligent, rational, reasonable person would do.

Obama is president, but I don't see you calling on Obama supporters to question their leadership, whom is now sitting in Hawaii having a little vacation on the public's dime. In fact, Trump supporters have been questioning the leadership of the country for quite some time and continue to do so, while obsequious followers of Obama haven't criticized anything over the last 8 years.

Both Obama and Hillary have been the media's darlings that can not do wrong even when wrong is done. Trump isn't even in office and they all say he is failing at every step.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

'Certain areas’ of Trump's border wall could be a fence instead This is Business Insider via Reuters.

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence instead of a wall, Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"But certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

And here's another:

Mexico will not pay for Trump wall, but seeks cooperation

Mexico said on Wednesday it would work with Donald Trump for the benefit of both nations after his surprise U.S. election win, but reiterated it would not pay for his planned border wall, which stirred up deep resentment during a fraught presidential campaign.

As Trump strode toward victory, the peso plunged 13 percent in its biggest fall since the Tequila Crisis devaluation 22 years ago, before paring losses to trade down 8.7 percent at 19.91 per dollar. Still, officials held back from taking action to support the peso despite it hitting lifetime lows overnight.

Trump's threats to dump the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) agreement with Mexico and Canada, and to tax money sent home by migrants to pay for the controversial wall on the southern border, have made the peso particularly vulnerable to events in the U.S. presidential race.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: superbanjo

I am thinking how I went to one of his events in October.....free donuts and Punkin Spice Cap and what not.......and when I got there it was just hot choc and pop tarts. Am still mad. No its indicative. I started to bitch about it at the event and some guy handed me an empty donut box and said it was a box of donut holes. Then he said just be glad pop tarts don't have holes......there was a brief dust up and I settled for some marsh mellows in my hot choc, Don signed my box of holes, I got a hat, then told Don I didn't care about the Pumkin Spice stuff anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Check this out, I think it might be very important for you to look into:

Progressives In America

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Right now, I am in disbelief.

Top coal exec to Trump: 'Temper' your coal job promises

President-elect Donald Trump has promised to "save" America's coal country and put long-suffering miners back to work.

But a top coal executive Robert Murray knows the daunting challenges facing his industry won't go away simply because Trump won.

"I've suggested to Mr. Trump that he temper his expectations," Murray told CNNMoney. The 76-year-old CEO of Murray Energy, the largest U.S. private coal miner, said he spoke to Trump about this issue both before and after the election.

Damned straight Trump played them!!! Oh, he likes to talk big and tough..... "For those miners, get ready because you're going to be working your asses off!", but that man is a psycho sadist to play those coal miners and their families!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

I am thinking how I went to one of his events in October.....free donuts and Punkin Spice Cap and what not.......and when I got there it was just hot choc and pop tarts. Am still mad. No its indicative. I started to bitch about it at the event and some guy handed me an empty donut box and said it was a box of donut holes. Then he said just be glad pop tarts don't have holes......there was a brief dust up and I settled for some marsh mellows in my hot choc, Don signed my box of holes, I got a hat, then told Don I didn't care about the Pumkin Spice stuff anyway.

But what does it mean? What does it all mean?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yes your right their biased and they are using their freedom of expression and are not hiding the fact they are biased.

It's also a comedy show. remember that.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I think its very strange that Trump supporters were lied to, then he admitted to lying, he mocks them, but sill... these people still support him.

Theres something psychologically wrong with this group of people. They cannot admit they might be have been duped, might have been wrong. They unfortunately have power in numbers...like-mindedness, which confirms (to them) that they are correct. They have no values or morals, their only value is "Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump"

They know very well how to turn a blind eye, turn a blind eye on Trump when he flat out lies, turn a blind eye on Trump when he flat out tells them he lied to them, etc.

Its very strange and terrifying. More so than Trump being in office.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Haven't you all learned your lesson after the last 5 elections?

The entire election processes is all about saying whatever you think all the masses want to hear, and talking down on your opponent. Every president for the last 5 elections has made big promises during election season, and then did whatever the heck they wanted once they got in office.

It's all a sham and people who vote are gullible idiots.

Vote for Pedro and all your wildest dreams will come true....
edit on 19-12-2016 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Logarock

But what does it mean? What does it all mean?

I have no idea, but it was brilliant

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I think its very strange that Trump supporters were lied to, then he admitted to lying, he mocks them, but sill... these people still support him.

Theres something psychologically wrong with this group of people. They cannot admit they might be have been duped, might have been wrong. They unfortunately have power in numbers...like-mindedness, which confirms (to them) that they are correct. They have no values or morals, their only value is "Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump"

They know very well how to turn a blind eye, turn a blind eye on Trump when he flat out lies, turn a blind eye on Trump when he flat out tells them he lied to them, etc.

Its very strange and terrifying. More so than Trump being in office.

That is exactly my feeling.

I keep saying to myself "these people are insane!"

And "This person is so stupid I hope they remember to breath"

It's all a laugh, but it shows you how Hitler or a similar character can come barging onto the scene

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Both Obama and Hillary have been the media's darlings that can not do wrong even when wrong is done. Trump isn't even in office and they all say he is failing at every step.

Well that depends on what media you are watching. For well over a year, Hillary Clinton is said to be a satanic, lesbian, child molester mafioso. I mean it is probably more accurate to say that the same group of media has been busy bashing in her character for decades, literally. I mean I understand it, but I don't think it is true that she or Obama the communist, muslim illegal alien, Kendonesian manchurian candidate hasn't been steadily bashed for the last 8 years right here on ATS, FOX, the Blaze, Alex Jones and you name it.

I think the difference is what they are bashed upon. Hillary and Obama are gutted with innuendo based campaigns and Trump is bashed because he seems to like to provoke conflict on purpose. But Trump uses his mishaps as fuel like a radioactive monster growing more powerful with each instance. What I have noticed about Trump is he will instigate a situation and then with a separate tweet explain how he is being treated unfairly, when one can look at his last 5 tweets and see that he has been talking some serious smack

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: superbanjo

He basically satirized these issues that were very important to his supporters. I mean he think the idea that Hillary is crooked is just a joke and
I happen to know many voters believed his slogans.

What do you think?

He will never be "one of the people". The guys that voted for him normally don't consider $1 million a "small" loan.

If he's not careful, any "Rich A-hole" attitude of his will come back and bite him.

Is he going to do ANYTHING in his presidency that's not beneficial ONLY to people that already have more than their fair share of things?
edit on 19-12-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

according to the laws of reincarnation, Trump very well could be the incarnate of HItler but i don't want to be that person that compares someone to Hitler.

Hitler was smart tho, he didn't mock his people and lie to their face...then admit to lying. He DID kill people and they still accepted him, which I know if Trump ever killed anyone it would be overlooked and praised.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: superbanjo
Well that depends on what media you are watching. For well over a year, Hillary Clinton is said to be a satanic, lesbian, child molester mafioso. I mean it is probably more accurate to say that the same group of media has been busy bashing in her character for decades, literally. I mean I understand it, but I don't think it is true that she or Obama the communist, muslim illegal alien, Kendonesian manchurian candidate hasn't been steadily bashed for the last 8 years right here on ATS, FOX, the Blaze, Alex Jones and you name it.

I think ATS, The Blaze and Alex Jones are not what we would call main stream media, but I do agree that FOX has not been Hillary's friend. I would like to see anything from them though that shows they said as you suggest. This leaves about 99% of the rest of the main stream media that is very liberal, so I don't think it is a fair comparison.

edit on 19-12-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

lol no, Trump is neither a re-incarnated Hitler nor Mussolini. Rather he is channeling our own homegrown political ideologue, George Wallace

Is Donald Trump A Modern-Day George Wallace?

Fascinating read.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Donald is just another reminder for the new generation of kids that every time Republicans get the controls, they sh#t the bed....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: veracity

lol no, Trump is neither a re-incarnated Hitler nor Mussolini. Rather he is channeling our own homegrown political ideologue, George Wallace

Maybe. But it seems the late great prophet Jack Kirby says trump is Glorious Godfrey. Complete with orange hair, angry white crowds, and tinfoil hats.
Sorry.

edit on 053Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join