It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
A drone strike based off the gps location coordinates used for "advertising" on your smartphone sounds more realistic. Nanobots are flippin scary. The weaponization of microscopic robots? It's not there yet. It's getting much closer, though.

a reply to: khnum

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: GreyScale

Any thoughts, fellow ATSers?

Makes me very angry. It would take nothing to get someone who needs it to wear a tracking bracelet. This kind of thing doesn't require a BILL or to be legislated! WTF!

You should read it. The bill provides for financial incentives to develop a standardized system with organized monitoring (ala 911 calls) and mentions that a legal infrastructure needs to be put in place to keep it from being abused. That's the bill.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: GreyScale

The thing is, like some members of Congress stated, this opens the door to micro-chipping everyone.

Not at all, because it's got nothing to do with "microchipping" anyone. It's a GPS tracker.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Eventually, all are chipped.

If it had anything whatever to do with "chipping". Which it doesn't.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I like this idea. I just contacted my state Senator, Marco de la Bestia, and asked if I could be a beta tester for this new technology even though I do not have the 'heimer's.

edit on 16-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Marco de la Bestia

Little do they know! MWA HA HA HA!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Look at you, feeling all chipper.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: muzzleflash

You had been placed in a mental instituion for almost a month and you succeeded in convincing staff and doctors that you were perfectly healthy..

That is totally rare, and i commend you.. wow that is not an easy feat at all..

perseverance, faith, self assuredness.. good job;

Thanks.

We even discussed my ATS posts fairly often.
Yes, including that stuff I wrote in riddles and rhymes lol.

So not only was it not "easy", but being a member of "this website" and having a posting history like I do made it much more difficult than it would have been because I had an uphill battle the entire way. I had to explain what I was talking about and I succeeded in giving some very simple reasoning that most people would understand (especially professionals with college training).

I had around 40 to 50 people to 'convince' overall and I succeeded with each one, so a 100% success rate.

I just told the Truth and defended myself reasonably. Stay calm and keep my wits about me.
Sounds easy but in a madhouse it is a significant challenge.

There was one other guy in there that was "normal" as far as I could tell, but he was faking a mental illness to escape a 40 year prison sentence for tons of fraud. Virtually all other patients had significant issues, most were literally insane.

Also just to throw it in here, I think 50 to 75% of the population overall has varying degrees of either insanity of a medical nature or suffer a lack of education to a degree their thought patterns become insanity. I talk to tons of people daily so I do see a very wide spectrum of people, I try to avoid the nutcases as much as possible because I can't handle putting up with it for very long (despite my incredible patience).

If I listen to someone for 10 minutes and I look at you and say "I don't know what their talking about" or "I can't hardly understand anything they are saying" or "That guy's insane" = you should probably take my word for it.

I split 'insanity' into two generalized categories - nutcases and idiots.
Nutcases are of all sorts of varieties, from medical issues to drugs/crackheads.
Idiots are just plain uneducated and stubborn people unwilling to learn new things or admit they might be wrong, which leads them into insanity.

All insanity I would describe as "just being plain wrong", it's the causes of that incorrectness that determine what category they are in and if they are 'savable'. Nutcases might not be savable, but idiots could be if they would just stfu for a minute and consider alternative possibilities.

If you ever met me in reality I'm generally the type to hold a conversation about anything, but I usually listen most of the time and ask questions. I like to try and throw in bits of wisdom or interesting ideas and keep things relevant. Some days I point out all sorts of stupidities in a critical sarcastic way or just make jokes about stuff. I'm no where near as long-winded or willing to reveal as much info as I do here on ATS because I'm much more guarded and reserved due to how volatile people become with deep discussions.

I definitely avoid occult topics or most conspiracies simply because I understand it's too challenging to even try to present such info to the typical person. And those that do talk about anything conspiracy related are usually insane and have no idea what they are talking about (so of course simply discussing a conspiracy topic immediately is associated with mental illness by association).

I made it through the assessment because I billed myself as a scientific minded skeptic that follows a rigid regimen of rules and constantly updates my programming to improve my accuracy ratings and knowledge database. My goal is always to debunk everything including my own beliefs, etc, via critical questioning, fair debates by the book, and philosophical musing in accordance with the history of renown thinkers.

Stuff like this.
Being willing to admit you're wrong or made a mistake or simply admitting you don't know and cannot make viable assessments is a huge key to it.

P.S. to anyone this might apply to:
If my extremely blunt and frankly non-PC descriptions of "insane people" offends anyone I don't really care because being offended by reality so easily probably means you are also categorized in the "insane people" group, most likely the 'idiot' classification.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not really worried about mass gps tracking or microchips being required to buy or sell or anything like this. The future world such tracking or organization methods will be largely unnecessary.

I'm willing to admit I completely agree with the Georgia Guidestones and I can easily outargue anyone who thinks they are unreasonable (because they are sheltered and haven't seen reality yet, and if they have they are in complete denial and don't seem to be willing to even want these problems to be solved because they are short circuiting and therefore are insane).

In fact I'll be writing threads about how the NWO ought to work best based on some visions I had where I saw how it worked and also some really screwed up future situations I saw depicted.

It's pretty in depth stuff and it's not scary at all.

You know what's scary?
Walking down the street at night in half the neighborhoods in America right now circa 2016.

The only reason evangelicals would freak out on my comments is because they are misinterpreting Bible prophecy due to a major fallacy: they 'twist their interpretation to suit a predetermined outcome' that doesn't necessarily fit a rigorous solution to the puzzle. Alternative interpretations are denied or ignored because it doesn't fit the original theory, which is 'insane' because new data or puzzle pieces should absolutely dictate the resulting unknown picture.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.” ― Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes

edit on 12/16/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The big problem with this is what exactly is "mental disabilities"? Next thing, it will include anyone on permanent prescriptions and such. No wait, veterans with PTSD will be included shortly. Not good in any way.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

HEB has wonderful tortilla chips----those things are like crack.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Trump won...here comes the chipping

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

This was in my town. It was sooooo sad.

When I read the OP, I thought this was a good idea for elderly dementia patients and children with disabilities. We took my grandma in to care for her when she had alzheimers and dementia and diabetes. It was a nightmare combination of disease. She would cut herself a slice of pie, put it on the plate, eat it, forgot she had just eaten, cut herself a slice of pie, put it on the plate....and so on and so forth until her blood sugar would be sky-high and she would, of course, forget to check her sugar levels. Then she would make coffee. She would pour water into the resevoir, forget she had just filled, fill the pot and pour it into the resvoir again....and before you knew it, the whole countertop was flooded with water and coffee grounds. And she would do all of this at three in the morning. It was exhausting. I can't imagine if she had gotten into her head to go outside and roam...thank goodness she never did.

But yes, something wearable is the best option. Why do we even need legislation on this when there are wearable options? Much less invasive!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yea, I got an idea! I think this is fantastic and it can't happen soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

But actually, even a lot more needs be done! Chipping the demented isn't near enough. We need to chip the nut jobs like Dillon Roof............BEFORE they shoot up a church! How about chipping the people on the FBI's terrorist watch list BEFORE, they drive a car into a crowd at a State University, or before they set off a bomb at the Boston Marathon?

A lot more needs be done, but this is certainly a step in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Good, we have needed a solution to the Democrat derangement for a long time. Let these fools lead by example and make Congress their first group of patients.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante

But yes, something wearable is the best option. Why do we even need legislation on this when there are wearable options? Much less invasive!

That's what they're talking about. There are no such things as "GPS implant chips".

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Aw yiss. Mutha phuckin' micro chips.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

How about you lead the way and chip yourself and your entire family?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Good start TonyS. Maybe if we could chip people before they have dangerous ideas...like art. Or before they can write that book they were thinking of. After all, the first amendment has the potential to kill way more people than the second...

One thing, though.

What if the political winds change again and your ideas become the dangerous ones?

Well, I didn't just log in because I have snarky questions.

Voodoo Tactical sells a field surgery kit for 20-30 dollars. I saw one at Academy Sports so they're not even hard to find.

Chips aren't deep.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
GreyScale

FDA

Introduction Manufacturers must adopt a method of tracking devices whose failure would be reasonably likely to have serious, adverse health consequences; or which is intended to be implanted in the human body for more than one year; or are life-sustaining or life-supporting devices used outside of a device user facility. The regulations implementing the tracking requirements became effective on August 29, 1993 and can be found in 21 CFR Part 821.

Hope that first sentence is a typo...doesn't read right to me..lol

Introduction Manufacturers must adopt a method of tracking devices whose failure would be reasonably likely to have serious, adverse health consequences;

thanks,
blend57

That page was last edited in 2014..the regulations effective since August 1993..ya think someone would've noticed that typo and corrected it by now..
edit on 17-12-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join