It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

When you can tell me where the 6 trillion dollars the Pentagon lost went then ill believe that you are completely up to speed on black projects....and yes I know your background
edit on 14-12-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities” ""

I can only imagine some of the people that are afraid of this.

And Fox, the people most in need will be ironically the last
individuals considered for the firmware upgrade.. the
nimrods in the House that crafted the bill. Merry Microprocessor.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My father had Alzheimer's and his paranoia was severe. He was no longer allowed to operate a motor vehicle, and in his fragmented mind, he was therefore being held prisoner by his wife. So he frequently snuck out and walked...miles from their home. And then, he would forget where he was. Well, sometimes he was gone for hours with people out searching for him everywhere.

One morning, he located the keys for the tractor somehow. He started it up and drove off with it. Somewhere around the five mile mark, it ran out of fuel. So he left it and continued into town on foot. He went into a diner and ordered a cup of coffee...and proceeded to stay there for almost 12 hours. No one could find him, and there was an actual search party by this time. Finally, the diner staff called the police when my daddy decided he was ready to leave, and was unable to pay for his coffee.

Twelve hours this frail elderly man went, without food or medication, with people across three towns looking for him. The people in that diner gave not one rat's ass about him all day until he didn't have 55¢ to pay for a coffee. Never checked on him or anything.

After that incident, he was put in a nursing home. And that is where he died. He starved himself to death because my uncle refused to give him a gun to kill himself with. He didn't want to live anymore because he was locked up in a facility and forgotten by most everyone.

I don't agree with chipping human beings against their will. Ever. But...if my daddy had been given that option and allowed to remain in his own house, I believe he would have done it. And I wish he had been offered something like that so that he didn't feel so worthless and unwanted that he killed himself slowly by refusing to eat or drink. He was a beautiful, brilliant human being and I loved him very much. He didn't deserve to die like that.

So my thoughts are, if it is an option for folks like my daddy, then I'm all for it. But the keyword here is option. The distinction is important.

Now...if you're truly concerned about this becoming a reality, you should probably never receive a flu vaccine. If you have received one after 2009, you're likely already tagged. Ditto the nasal flu vaccine. Flu vaccine has never been useful on any strain of influenza except for the previous year's strain, which is where they derived the serum to create it. Flu shots are a season behind and have always been in scarce supply. Until late 2008 into early 2009...where it was magically, suddenly, mass produced, and they've been aggressively pushing it onto the American public ever since. Before that, if you were not high risk; elderly, infant or immunocompromised for certain reasons, you didn't get a shot, and they were also not free of charge. But people don't think about things like that...they don't notice until someone points it out.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Just to get a rough location (-100 feet) a GPS needs to receive the ID signal from two satellites, three or more is better. It can also track the location of the sun because of solar bleed in interference. It only knows it's location by calculating angles and signal strength along with which satellites at what time...pretty complex math to do on paper but computers are fast enough.

Then and only then can it send out an ID signal and current location coordinates of its own. While FM and AM signals are fairly low power and pretty compact: the ratio of more power equals more range holds true.

So unless your chip is the size of a packed book bag, they better have a good idea (-1000 feet) of where you are to get the transmission.

Seriously, give them a smart phone and an app that takes the numbers from Lost to be imputed every hour. And convince them it has to be done 6am-6pm or bad things happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

When you can tell me where the 6 trillion dollars the Pentagon lost went then ill believe that you are completely up to speed on black projects....and yes I know your background

So, you think something for demented old folks and autistic kids is going to be some black bag project? You're reaaaally stretching for it now.

And this is simple fields problems. You can't get past Maxwell.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yes I think this technology can be misused,the same can be achieved with an ankle bracelet its the very science you defend thats creating these demented old folks and autistic kids...but I digress no I cant get past Maxwell and you cant get past the part called 'mark of the beast'.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't like chips. I'll consider popcorn.
The popcorn is a chip with a tiny explosive in it. Comply or pop!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: GreyScale

So, instead of providing resources to treat our loved-ones with the care they need...

We're just going to label them non-conformists who would be better off dead?
Let's add to their trauma? Their families are only worthy of paying taxes to us?

Oppositional defiance disorder can be painted with a broad stroke these days?

Gee, I wonder what politician coined that term, but now I know why.

I'll complete the thought because there's no fear of reprisal here,
There are no children, no hope for the future-- or best of all no
belief in the basic nobility of mankind...
I wonder if those trolls legally melted down any good plates lately?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BlueAjah

This is a bad step in the wrong direction.

Supporting this type of intrusive technology, what would be the end game?

The end game is as simple as the intent, We've seen where it
came from... and need no clue toward its end. Control.
God I love this site. When Mary Tyler Moore starts looking
Like the sanest person in St Paul we're screwed. Have a nice Danish.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: bknapple32

There are scarier Brave New World technologies than a chip imagine a compulsory vaccine that contains dormant nanotechnology,if your a non-compliant they activate it it forms a clot and you die of a heart attack or stroke,then it dissasembles itself and viola the autopsy says natural causes,that is the sort of evil us slow boiling frogs will soon be facing.

I haven't had a flu shot in 15 years because of that and being skeptical of what is in it. I finally talked my mom out of flu shots.

Same here. I refuse flu or pneumonia vaccines. My mother and daughter refuse them also. So far my mom has been lucky with not contracting pneumonia at the age of 78. I am her legal guardian now and may reconsider for her since she is so late in life but it will take an act to make it happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here's info from 2007 from the MSM when the VeriChip was being used on the population,

In response to such concerns, a Florida-based company has developed an FDA-approved microchip that can be implanted in an Alzheimer's patient's arm, allowing critical medical details to be accessed instantly.

Up to 200 Alzheimer's patients living near Palm Beach, Fla., will be implanted with the VeriChip for free in the next week.

The chip, which is about the size of a grain of rice, contains a 16-digit identification number which is scanned at a hospital. Once the number is placed in a database, it can provide crucial medical information.

Source

Wonder who sponsored the house bill discussed in the OP, if not just Big Pharma. If it becomes popular one may bet on it being encouraged for use in more than just the elderly with dementia, and children with disabilities.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

and what stopped dad from driving after his license was taken away...
did someone have to take the keys from him.... maybe??

will this law allow schools across the country to insist that special needs kids carry tracking devices??
what will the penalty be if the kid decides to ditch his? something which I am sure would happen sooner or later.
same with the elderly.

But, it clearly gives the Attorney General the responsibility of coming up with procedures and policies for different aspects of the program.
and one of those aspects is

"(II) use of a tracking device over

the objection of an individual; "

www.congress.gov...

It appears that you neglected to look at the sections that the above is a subsection of:

(iv) protect the civil rights and liberties of the individuals who use tracking devices, including their rights under the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States;
(v) establish a complaint and investigation process to address—

This means that they want to be sure that the tracking devices do NOT violate civil rights and liberties, and that if anyone is forced to use a device against their will that there is a complaint procedure to address this.

edit on 12/15/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just wait until the US authorities can take control over your self-driving car.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yes I think this technology can be misused,the same can be achieved with an ankle bracelet its the very science you defend thats creating these demented old folks and autistic kids...but I digress no I cant get past Maxwell and you cant get past the part called 'mark of the beast'.

That's not 'the mark of the beast', either. The whole discussion of 'what did John mean here' is a bad fit for this particular thread. But you should go read it in the Greek. It's obvious he's referring to something like a tefillin, and it's symbolic. The head/hands thing refers to a phylactery. What do those mean to a Jewish person of that era? There's your answer for how charagma is being used - 'mark'/charagma is very context oriented in its meaning.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightTerrors
Just wait until the US authorities can take control over your self-driving car.

Worse, the new v2v requirements will allow me to stop your car, slam the brakes etc from my car, with a bit of engineering.

You ride the left lane on me, I'll make you think you're in a rodeo on a bronc.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Here's info from 2007 from the MSM when the VeriChip was being used on the population,

The chip, which is about the size of a grain of rice, contains a 16-digit identification number which is scanned at a hospital.

Why, look. Just what I told you. A serial number. Yes, yes, I can see how having a 16 digit number will permit MIND CONTROL!!1!

Or, not. This was intended to allow lost patients to be identified. A lot of times they have no clue who they are. It MIGHT be nice to get them back where they go. However, a nice semi-permanent leg ring or bracelet would do as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Unless the person is mentally competent enough to agree to it, then it shouldn't be done.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Unless the person is mentally competent enough to agree to it, then it shouldn't be done.

Quite the opposite. If they're not competent to take care of their bills, is that grounds to hand them a checkbook? If they're not competent to drive, do you give them a Mustang and say go for it? No.

When they become unable to tell who they are, where they are, or what they're supposed to be doing, that's when they start getting happy feet, especially when they're sundowning. And that's the time to rig them up with a tracker. Because they are sort of becoming children. Just children who are full sized and mobile and can get out of the house and into the woods, then die. Or wander into the highway. Or start banging on people's doors at 0300 a couple of miles from the house and making weird demands, so they get shot by the homeowner or the cops.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yes dear. We have many unstable, ill people in our society. That does not mean we can go around violating their rights.
Of course there are cases it might be helpful, just like sterilizing the mentally ill might be helpful. But we can't do it without consent.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
We have procedures for having a person declared mentally incompetent which occur in a court of law. The person is represented by an attorney as the law requires. Families testify, doctors testify, evidence is given. Then a person is designated usually a family member and careprovider, an attorney, or other legal guardian to make decisions on behalf of the person.

This is not something that should be done willy nilly in a doctor's office at the request of a relative, because the person has a diagnosis of dementia.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join