It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The House recently passed a bill that would bring a micro-chipped populace closer to reality before year’s end. Last Thursday, the House passed HR 4919, also known as Kevin and Avonte’s Law, which would allow the US attorney general to award grants to law enforcement for the creation and operation of “locative tracking technology programs.” Though the program’s mission is to find “individuals with forms of dementia or children with developmental disabilities who have wandered from safe environments,” it provides no restriction on the tracking programs inclusion of other individuals. The bill would also require the attorney general to work with the secretary of health and human services and unnamed health organizations to establish the “best practices” for the use of tracking devices.

Link to article

Another Linkie

Link to Bill

This was passed by a Republican majority. The possibility for misuse is enormous. Who says what a mental disability actually is? That's right... whomever is currently in power.

Any thoughts, fellow ATSers?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

can we throw in jews,gypsies and political opponents as well?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't like chips. I'll consider popcorn.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Am I missing the joke?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They should start with Trump!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Oh good God no!!! It is the first step in micro chipping everyone.

I make a joke at my primary physician's office. They used to take my temperature with a thermometer. Then for a bit they used the film strip over my froehead. Then came a device they stuck in my ear. Now it looks like that, but they simply touch it to the side of my forehead or my neck. I say "Microchipping me are you?" and the nurse laughs. Oddly, not very convincingly.

Good catch on posting this bill!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I was being sarcastic sort of a remember Adolf we've been here before comment

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Am I missing the joke?

Yes. A reference to nazi germany as to whom to track first.

link   
a reply to: khnum

Goootcha. Went over my head there for a sec.

But seriously. This is no good. No good at all. We microchip animals, never humans. And that needs to be our stance. for like, ever

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
They should start with Trump!

Oddly, I have a feeling he is already fully chipped and GPSd physically.

That is not a shot at Trump, either.
edit on 14-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Next up:

Refugees, mexicans, hippies, New Jersey-ites, and people who wear socks with sandals.

... for their own safety, of course.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

There are scarier Brave New World technologies than a chip imagine a compulsory vaccine that contains dormant nanotechnology,if your a non-compliant they activate it it forms a clot and you die of a heart attack or stroke,then it dissasembles itself and viola the autopsy says natural causes,that is the sort of evil us slow boiling frogs will soon be facing.

link   
I can tell you right now, I have a chip and have x-ray of it. I don't need anymore intrusions. Now think of how spirits, and nature feel about us.

link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I would start with men who wear pink ties and pin striped shirts with their suit.

link   

Sadly I could see this happening with refugees given the political climate...
Call me a cynic.....

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I can tell you right now, I have a chip and have x-ray of it. I don't need anymore intrusions. Now think of how spirits, and nature feel about us.

You do?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Sadly I could see this happening with refugees given the political climate...
Call me a cynic.....

Well, we've done it before, to Japanese US citizens. First they had to 'register' then they had a curfew. Then they were put into camps, even children who were 3rd generation.

Gizmodo

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Who says it can't be in the chip?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

There are scarier Brave New World technologies than a chip imagine a compulsory vaccine that contains dormant nanotechnology,if your a non-compliant they activate it it forms a clot and you die of a heart attack or stroke,then it dissasembles itself and viola the autopsy says natural causes,that is the sort of evil us slow boiling frogs will soon be facing.

I haven't had a flu shot in 15 years because of that and being skeptical of what is in it. I finally talked my mom out of flu shots.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: anotherside

You do?
yes, I've posted it in another thread. It's on my shoulder blade, it caused me severe pain for a month. I am also disabled because the voices never stop the b.s.. remember, Hitler blamed the Reichstag on a "mentally ill" boy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join