It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambassador Craig Murray: “I’ve met the person who leaked them [Podesta emails], not Russian

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

The democrates brought all of them on themselves. And now stand there pointing in every direction but home!

I think that's the whole point. Emails revealed how dirty Clinton and the DNC are, so they are raising a huge stink to misdirect the attention. Even if Russia did expose all this, why aren't we more worried about Clinton's "Foundation", the influence peddling and the hundreds of millions pouring in from foreign governments? I mean, you don't just give out that kind of money, without expecting a little something in return winkwink.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Please post one article showing that Russia was behind the leaks. Otherwise you are just another person with their head in the sand.

Actually, I think Network Dude has it exactly right. These are leaks. At no time did anyone in the Clinton camp deny any of them....very telling!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Martin75

The democrates brought all of them on themselves. And now stand there pointing in every direction but home!

I think that's the whole point. Emails revealed how dirty Clinton and the DNC are, so they are raising a huge stink to misdirect the attention. Even if Russia did expose all this, why aren't we more worried about Clinton's "Foundation", the influence peddling and the hundreds of millions pouring in from foreign governments? I mean, you don't just give out that kind of money, without expecting a little something in return winkwink.

Ah, the Foundation. I just love how she lost the election and the donations are drying up quicker than a ShamWow!
(love your new avatar BTW)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SoulSurfer

What is that source, TheDuran? In a World Wide Web of fake news we must vett our sources.

Yep. Just calling something "fake" doesn't cut it. You have to put in the leg work to verify the story. Just as if Infowars posts a story. You can't dismiss it because Alex said it. It might be true. And if we start doing that, CNN is going down in flames.

This guy has been backing Wiki leaks on the story for a while now.
At least he is a real person saying that he has met the source.
I have yet to see a CIA agent stand up and verify their info regarding a Russian hack. Even if one did stand up in front of cameras, I would tend to believe the uninvolved Brit that is a diplomat.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wouldn't this imply the leaker had access to Podesta's email account. It was from a gmail account, wasn't it. Assuming Podesta didn't do the leak.

The lost cell phone and phishing attack doesn't have a part in all of this? Meaning they didn't allow the access which would get termed a hack.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Assuming Podesta didn't do the leak.

Interesting.
Maybe he got tired of the old bag's BS and did it himself.
But that would mean that he outed himself as cheating on his wife with the speed dating .... and all the pizza stuff.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think Podesta had too much to lose.

1- It still could be a hack, just not a Russian.
2- Google employee?
3- A person Podesta had help him with his email account (given/learned password, but was trusted)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Anyone heard from fbi anon lately?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Some say one of the leakers is Eric Braverman, Former Clinton Foundation CEO.

Why are clinton foundation donations drying up if the foundation is simply a charity to help people?

To top it off the agencies also have the non-leaked 650k emails due to weiner.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

An IP mask can be used to look like someone is in Russia but really in the USA

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I can't remember his name....but...

There was an ex-FBI agent who was an expert computer programmer. He left the agency and went on to develop a successful program/company.
His application was actually mentioned in one of Podesta's emails.

Unfortunately, a couple of months ago...he was killed in a suspicious freak Tesla car accident.

If I were to guess...THIS was the source of the hacks.
edit on 14-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Thank God for the Wiener.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They are now saying the leak came because of an aid's typo. Was it really a typo, or was it the most genius leak of all times?

edit on 12/14/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
They are now saying the leak came because of an aid's typo. Was it really a typo, or was it the most genius leak of all times?

The phishing attack angle. Hadn't heard the typo part of it before.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Are you saying a proxy service in Russia?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Are you saying a proxy service in Russia?

No I am just saying you could use a VPN via masking your real IP with another but if one digs enough the original IP can be found.

I think it was a US IP who used a VPN and masked his IP which could have been a Russian assigned IP , heck china and UAE do it all the time when hacking it just takes time to find the original IP server.
edit on 14-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust the CLIA to give the truth about who hacked the DNC, Podesta or any other facts. This is all fake news in military terms it is disinformation to distract from the truth.

Obama just appointed his buddy from NBC to over see and decide what is fake news and what is not. Talk about chastapo(SP?) techniques. the real brown shirts are the MSM and the CLIA (Central Lack of Intelligence Agency) for the Marxist Left or ALT Left.

Me I am Alt-Ctrl- Delete.
edit on 14-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The IP would be for the network at the exit. VPN, Proxy, etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: SoulSurfer

If true it spins the whole "fake news" controversy in a direction that the msm and dnc and establishment gop anti trumpers do not want it to go.

I think you are conflating two separate issues.

There is the fake news issue and then there is the Russian hack/leak/whatever issue.

The fake news issue has been proven. It remains to be seen what will happen in regards to the Russian aspect.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

didn't you hear the Clinton foundation now has no money in it's coffers?

Amazing how fast it changes hands to stein to claim and recount on their behalf. It wouldn't surprise me if Hilldabeast gets some of that money back through some bogus non profit organization.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join