It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambassador Craig Murray: “I’ve met the person who leaked them [Podesta emails], not Russian

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I have used IP masks in the past when uploading certain files and movies. so hopefully I wouldn't been seen.

Not sure if it really works or not but when I stopped downloading files from KIMdotCOMS site I haven't used it since.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
I don't understand your view on "fake news".
If they right does it, it's fake news. If the left does it...it just hasn't been proven yet? What!?! I am really trying to understand

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I don't understand your view on "fake news".
If they right does it, it's fake news. If the left does it...it just hasn't been proven yet? What!?! I am really trying to understand

I did not say anything about Left or Right in that post. I said that the fake news issue and the Russian hack are two separate issues.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My apologies

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I disagree.
Before election day the "russian" bogeyman was elevated as public enemy #1. The dems tried unsuccessfully to use russia to distract from the utter failure of foreign policy in the ME(ISIS).
The "russia" bogeyman is the textbook definition of fake news; the only news more fake comes from the onion.
The "fake news" is a smoke screen to prevent Hillary from having to acknowledge the people of the usa hate her guts and she was a worse candidate than Trump.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

If someone wanted it to appear Russian they would probably do this and have that last translation, or whatever we call it, on a Russian network. It does not mean 100% that the person who did it was on that network. One can bet that address wasn't allowed to be that clear. Now if it were a government address that might be significant.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The "russia" bogeyman is the textbook definition of fake news; the only news more fake comes from the onion.

No. It would be a textbook definition of a boogeyman.

The "fake news" is a smoke screen to prevent Hillary from having to acknowledge the people of the usa hate her guts and she was a worse candidate than Trump.

The fake news aspect is real. People made websites dedicated to spreading fake nonsense to American Right Wingers. Other than much of the fake news being about Hillary, she has very little to do with it.

This defense mechanism that the collective Right has taken to is very interesting to watch.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I can't remember his name....but...

There was an ex-FBI agent who was an expert computer programmer. He left the agency and went on to develop a successful program/company.
His application was actually mentioned in one of Podesta's emails.

Unfortunately, a couple of months ago...he was killed in a suspicious freak Tesla car accident.

If I were to guess...THIS was the source of the hacks.

The plot thickens.... (but if you remember the name feel free to post it. )

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Templeton

An IP mask can be used to look like someone is in Russia but really in the USA

This is true. The DNC hack involved a lot more than IP address to determine origin. I am a proud cynic and that was one of my first arguments too. I don't remember the details, but I agree with the evaluation that the DNC hack was done by order of the Kremlin. Again this happened a while ago. Well before HRC started dominating the polls.

The more recent Podesta hack used spearfishing which is different from regular phishing in that it is tailored to specific targets. They done goofed and left the URL shortening service used unlocked showing a list of targets and servers. The server that served the fake gmail page was a known Russian hacker group server. There is no reason to believe this server is limited to only Kremlin use, however.

What do I know though it's a post-truth world.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The Tesla crash victim that I heard about was formerly a Navy Seal with lots of computer savvy. www.nytimes.com...

Mr. Brown attended the University of New Mexico, where he studied physics and computer science, but did not graduate, the school said. Instead, he joined the Navy, where he served for more than a decade and specialized in disarming explosives, according to his company’s website.
His service included a stint with the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, commonly known as SEAL Team 6. Ricky Hammer, a retired Navy master chief who worked with Mr. Brown at the development group, said he had strong computer skills and “was the equivalent of an electrical engineer even though he didn’t have the degree.”

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Thank you, I will look into it. wow... the body counts keep on rising. Given how desperate the Hillary camp is, I wouldn't be surprised if they targeted Craig Murray, and have him meet with an "unfortunate accident." Or "robbery" like Seth Rich's case.

My money is still on Seth Rich being the one. But This also validates the possible other source I mentioned earlier...

interesting times...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No. It would be a textbook definition of a boogeyman.

The fake news aspect is real. People made websites dedicated to spreading fake nonsense to American Right Wingers. Other than much of the fake news being about Hillary, she has very little to do with it.

This defense mechanism that the collective Right has taken to is very interesting to watch.

They based an ad campaign on what you are claiming to be true, except it was only the "trump followers" who were deceived. I would assert those who screamed "no path to 270" for the last year are more dangerous than anything on the internet. The msm is just salty because its bs was exposed.
You are a riot, who inserted russia in this discussion to begin with? It was not a "fake news source"; it was the same person who had the big red reset button. Had she not tried to use putin as cover for her own mistakes none of this would be an issue.
edit on 14/12/2016 by shooterbrody because: i can haz imbedz?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"Hillary sucks, blah blah".

Ya, I get that.

My point is that the Russian issue is separate from the fake news issue.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I would expect that the scandal involving all who were/are implicated by the emails-now lends credence that the scandal is not fake news?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

One thing we have come to learn is to question any intelligence reports that come from the CLIA.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

One thing we have come to learn is to question any intelligence reports that come from the CLIA.

Agreed. The fake news problem isn't with the MSM (parrots) or Hungarian clickbaiters (trolls). The problematic stuff comes from the top. I give it all a healthy dose of doubt, but ultimately there aren't better sources.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

I would expect that the scandal involving all who were/are implicated by the emails-now lends credence that the scandal is not fake news?

The scandal should be enough to discredit the mainstream media into oblivion. the only problem is, mainstream media continues to lie and deny. And I do not see them admitting defeat. Their NWO is at stake.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I can't remember his name....but...

There was an ex-FBI agent who was an expert computer programmer. He left the agency and went on to develop a successful program/company.
His application was actually mentioned in one of Podesta's emails.

Unfortunately, a couple of months ago...he was killed in a suspicious freak Tesla car accident.

If I were to guess...THIS was the source of the hacks.

The plot thickens.... (but if you remember the name feel free to post it. )

Kevin McCarthy

McCarthy was a former Special Agent in the FBI and President of a lawyer support and technology business, Case Pacer, Inc. He is survived by his wife of 15 years and their four children.

fox59.com...

Late in 2000, Mr. & Mrs. McCarthy moved to Indianapolis whee entered the private sector working on an emergency telephone notification system, Reverse 911.

Beginning in 2006, Kevin formed two (2) related companies to support law office operations, including the litigation process: Express Medical Records and Case Pacer.

www.legacy.com...

I believe it was 'Case Pacer' was his company (McCarthy owns the patent) mentioned in the Podesta email.

edit on 14-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for taking some time to post this to make this thread extra-informational.

It is Either him or Seth Rich, or maybe both?
Both cases are highly suspicious.

Craig Murray better tread carefully because the Clinton death-machine seems to be on steroids. But if something happens to Craig, the cat would pretty much be in the bag. Third time would be the charm, and way past "coincidental."

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for taking some time to post this to make this thread extra-informational.

It is Either him or Seth Rich, or maybe both?
Both cases are highly suspicious.

Craig Murray better tread carefully because the Clinton death-machine seems to be on steroids. But if something happens to Craig, the cat would pretty much be in the bag. Third time would be the charm, and way past "coincidental."

Both had the technical skills.

You are familiar with fbiAnon?
If I'm not mistaken his posts on Rdt stopped after McCarthy died.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join