It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambassador Craig Murray: “I’ve met the person who leaked them [Podesta emails], not Russian

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for taking some time to post this to make this thread extra-informational.

It is Either him or Seth Rich, or maybe both?
Both cases are highly suspicious.

Craig Murray better tread carefully because the Clinton death-machine seems to be on steroids. But if something happens to Craig, the cat would pretty much be in the bag. Third time would be the charm, and way past "coincidental."

Both had the technical skills.

You are familiar with fbiAnon?
If I'm not mistaken his posts on Rdt stopped after McCarthy died.

Aye I heard of FBIanon. Was following some of the Podesta's emails on Reddit (before the topics were shadow-banned.) Chances are Reddit gave him away, which would technically make them accomplices to murder. (Assuming McCarthy and FBIAnon are one and the same. Chances are that Reddit may have outed him. Which doesn't surprise me given the stance they have been taking against the alternative media.)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The hacks and document leaks were not done by the Russians. It was done within the intelligence community. The FBI, NSA, and CIA were involved. They spread the disinformation it was the Russians to have the useful idiots look elsewhere. Even Julian Assange said they got it from insiders in the government and not the Russians.

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD explains it here:

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD explains his belief and proclaims his involvement and those of his associates in what has been happening with the Clinton emails and other matters related to the election and who wields the power in the United States.

Wiki on Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD

But...But...the Russians. Pffft!

ETA: The intelligence community released the disinfo about the Russians so that people would look at the Russians. It does 2 things. First it's so no one goes looking too deep into the Washington insiders.

Second, the CIA was involved in starting the civil war in Syria. They have a problem with Russia and always have. The cold war ending did not change the CIA's view of Russia.

The Russian blame works in their favor by getting the country and Washington politicians behind their side on the Russians. There are those that believe they can win a war with Russia and believe they can win a nuclear war with Russia. Sad as that is, it fits their agenda. We are or at least have been in a proxy war with Russia in Syria.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik's website

edit on 14/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

McCarthy's 'Case Pacer' is mentioned in four Podesta emails.
Prominently regarding court and accounting records concerning Israel...and Argentina...and what specifically is missing in them via Pacer.
Of interest, is the fact that in those emails...Podesta used a pseudonym address to receive them.

Wikileaks:

I'll stop here...and apologize that this may have gone off on a tangent.

edit on 14-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

McCarthy's 'Case Pacer' is mentioned in four Podesta emails.
Prominently regarding court and accounting records concerning Israel...and Argentina...and what specifically is missing in them via Pacer.
Of interest, is the fact that in those emails...Podesta used a pseudonym address to receive them.

Wikileaks:

I'll stop here...and apologize that this may have gone off on a tangent.

No need for apologies, by all means go all out. the more info the better.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'll leave the rest of this research and speculation here:

In the Podesta emails...Joseph Zernik is listed as the sender of 19 emails...to Podesta's pseudonym account.
The four mentioning McCarthy's 'Case Pacer' are included in those 19.

From Zernik Bio:

Dr Zernik has gained substantial experience in recent years in analyzing banking, courts, and prisons IT systems. His research documented the important role that large-scale fraud in such systems plays in enabling the current financial crisis and in the abuse of Human Rights by governments in California, in the US, and in Israel.

Dr Zernik's reports in the area of IT systems and Human Rights (submitted under Human Rights Alert, NGO) were incorporated into Universal Periodic Review reports of the United Nations Human Rights Council regarding:

www.opednews.com...

What is curious...is that Dr. Zernik has no idea how his papers got INTO Podesta's emails...even though his email address is listed as the sender to Podesta's pseudonym account.

Yesterday morning I discovered that a series of my short reports, most of which were first published in OpEdNews.com, on government, banking, court corruption in the US and Israel found their way into Podesta's email, from there to Wikileaks, and even to the Trump campaign... Great! But what next?

www.opednews.com...

How it got to Podesta's email box, I am not sure"
Then I search a bit more, and I find that the Trump campaign used at least one of my reports as well, under "EMAIL TIMELINE FOR ERIC HOLDER " /r/The_Donald reddit.com":

www.opednews.com...

Unfortunately, Dr. Zernik then decides to digresses into a thought regarding existential aspects of his writings...and never returns to the subject regarding what it was his search turned up.

He does, however, mention that the Trump campaign was also interested in his writings on Eric Holder...but provides no further information than a lead back to Reddit.

I can't help but consider that Podesta might have had a mole in the Trump campaign...which might explain why Dr. Zernik's writings were sent to Podesta....(whom Zernik claims he never wrote to)...via a stealth Podesta account.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This fixation of the MSM of "who did it" is so strong, but it's what was revealed is really the most important point.

I really don't care who did it or how they did it. I care about the information that was released so people would learn the truth about the DNC and Clinton and her whole entourage of secrets.

The MSM/DNC/Clinton is grasping at stupidity straws now and it's making them look even worse.

edit on 14-12-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: roadgravel

Assuming Podesta didn't do the leak.

Interesting.
Maybe he got tired of the old bag's BS and did it himself.
But that would mean that he outed himself as cheating on his wife with the speed dating .... and all the pizza stuff.

If there's noise and the noise can't be proven, Butch.. the
plant will work.
What did Bernie Kerik say... "What's worse, who leaked the
information, or the criminality exposed by the leak?"

It's a slam dunk for me and quite a few others... if I could
afford it this year I'd get Putin a jug of Two Sisters for his
trouble. But I don't for a second think he'd get his hands
that dirty with so many snoops watching the wires.

For Podesta, it's pretty much a wash anyway. He gets his
fifteen seconds of fame with a discredited smear (SO FAR)
and Hil gets buried. I still don't know if I should like him...

And a PS: it seemed the congressional investigatory hounds
got pulled off the chase anyway.. as far as the hacking issue.
Would somebody flip a coin for me to see if the plug got pulled
for 'somebody important said stop' versus 'publicly stupid'?
edit on 14-12-2016 by derfreebie because: Rep. King announced his oxygen supply was replenished.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This fixation of the MSM of "who did it" is so strong, but it's the what was revealed is the important point.

I really don't care who did it or how they did it. I care about the information that was released so people would learn the truth about the DNC and Clinton and her whole entourage of secrets.

The MSM/DNC/Clinton is grasping at stupidity straws now and it's making them look even worse.

Pretty much how I feel about it. I care not who did it, I do care about the Truth. truth sets us free, and those who set us free are allies. No matter who they are, the actions are actually heroic. But we live in a society that is backwards, and the heroes usually end up crucified, demonized/ destroyed.

Malcolm x
Martin Luther King
John Lennon
John F Kennedy
are simply four of many examples of heroes who ended up being killed for speaking out for what was right.
Add Julian Assange and Seth Rich to that long list along with Jesus.

Something is definitely wrong with the world when Good deeds never go unpunished. And I am sure the long list will just keep getting bigger and bigger as history progresses.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.

I knew it was all crap from the jump. Can't wait to see the crying dems/liberals try to spin this one.

I can't believe I used to be one of them too. I absolutely no longer recognize my old party so I'm going back to where I used to stand politically - staunchly independent - but will stay registered as a democrat so I can vote in the primaries.

edit on 12/14/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I give up...
It wasn't 'one person' or 'one body' that performed the hacking and data retrieval.
This is msm messing with you guys, seriously, it's a joke.

Also - the way this hack is being discussed in public makes me think it never happened. Perhaps data was released, but I'm really starting to think that calling it a 'hack' isn't correct.

It's being used like a beach ball of incrimination and being tossed back and forth, the people doing the tossing are all probably laughing at us.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Templeton

An IP mask can be used to look like someone is in Russia but really in the USA

True. It's trivial to do, but also trivial to discover.

At the end of the day who really cares? The *important* point here is that the emails are real and the info in them is devastating not only to HRC and her "foundation", but an awful lot of other heads are going to roll.

And I'll say this again - Wikileaks has NEVER been shown to lie or provide inaccurate info. Never.

All of the others involved have so many phony/fake/outright lies to their credit, it's a no brainer as to who to believe in this DNC self induced implosion.

They did it to themselves. Arrogant asses - one and all.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I just noticed an interesting pattern/connection...

Trump... Britain... Brexit.. Russia

This is like.. the third Brit to try and shut down the truth that this was a Russian hack. England voted for Brexit... which weakened the EU... with in turn gave Russia an advantage... and Trump.. will essentially look the other way on Russia as they meddle in the eastern block.

That's the REAL conspiracy theory.

Russia and China are teaming up for a global takeover, Hillary saw it happening and wanted to stop it. The Russia ns and Chinese couldn't have that.. so they hacked the DNC to get Trump into office who will let them roam free and not opposed them... England sees what's happening, and realizes that the China Russia tag team is too much to overcome... so they think "can't beat em, join em" and are now trying to help deflect and deceive us from the truth

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

This is like.. the third Brit to try and shut down the truth that this was a Russian hack.

Truth? What "truth"?

No one from the CIA or any other agency will confirm this. The clowns even decided to blow off the Senate Intelligence committee who requested (as is their right/duty) confirmation of this nonsense.

Next step is Congress will issue subpoenas. When they then do show up I bet whoever does will either deny this or plead the 5th. lol. Think about that for a minute.

So we're supposed to believe that someone from the CIA actually said something to "someone" to the effect that it was a Russian hack, and then insisted on remaining anonymous?! Are you flocking kidding me?!?

What kind of idiots do they take people for? No one with half a brain, except those who are desperate, will believe any "info" from some anonymous source which can't even be verified let alone identified! And if this is true and so important - why won't any agency come out and say it publically.

What a joke...

edit on 12/15/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Does this mean that the whole Russian hacking story is "fake news" put out by the Clinton machine, Obama, and the MSM?

It would be interesting if there's no forensics that prove the DNC computers were hacked, but that instead, the documents were actually leaked.

Why then won't Assange come forward and just say that, or has he already said that Russia was not the source?

edit on 15-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
or is this the right picture?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I just noticed an interesting pattern/connection...

Trump... Britain... Brexit.. Russia

This is like.. the third Brit to try and shut down the truth that this was a Russian hack. England voted for Brexit... which weakened the EU... with in turn gave Russia an advantage... and Trump.. will essentially look the other way on Russia as they meddle in the eastern block.

That's the REAL conspiracy theory.

Russia and China are teaming up for a global takeover, Hillary saw it happening and wanted to stop it. The Russia ns and Chinese couldn't have that.. so they hacked the DNC to get Trump into office who will let them roam free and not opposed them... England sees what's happening, and realizes that the China Russia tag team is too much to overcome... so they think "can't beat em, join em" and are now trying to help deflect and deceive us from the truth

Lmfao.... no.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

My guess is that the leaker was Seth Rich, the 27 year old DNC worker who was shot/killed at 4 am outside his house, police stated he was "robbed" but when he was found he had with watch/wallet and phone still on him.... not to mention Julain Assange said RIP to him once he was dead, alluding to him being the leak... Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm..

It's quite possible... I haven;t looked yet, but will be interesting to see when the last wikileaks DNC / Podesta emails are from...

EDIT : I checked and no DNC or Podesta emails are from after Seth Rich's death.
edit on 15/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
Russia had nothing to do with it. Did you read the OP?

The only thing you are correct on is the worry on China.
They own most of Hollywood as well as many properties in the U.S.

China’s Richest Man, Dalian Wanda’s Wang Jianlin, Makes His Move on Hollywood

Meanwhile Facebook's Mark Sucker is in FULL compliance with China on censorship.
Facebook Said to Create Censorship Tool to Get Back Into China

China is also attacking the U.S non stop through cyber attacks.
Norse Live
Aside from that, do a little research on who owns most of the U.S debt. I'd say we have more to worry about with china than with Russia. Since technically they are already taking over the U.S through Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Caught the end of this interview last night.....Pelosi seems on the edge of hysteria! LOL

Intelli gence agencies refused House Intelligence Committee request for report on Russian hackers

The House Intelligence Committee had to cancel a briefing set on Capitol Hill for Thursday after their request for more information from the CIA and other intelligence agencies was denied.

Chairman of the committee U.S. Rep Devin Nunes released a statement Wednesday night expressing his disdain for the handling of the request by the intelligence agencies.

“It is unacceptable that the Intelligence Community directors would not fulfill the House Intelligence Committee’s request to be briefed tomorrow on the cyber-attacks that occurred during the presidential campaign,” Nunes said. “The legislative branch is constitutionally vested with oversight responsibility of executive branch agencies, which are obligated to comply with our requests.”

I find this extremely telling!!! So the intel community directors don't have to answer to their over-sight committee? Isn't that the whole point of an over-sight committee?
Sounds like some CIA agents are afraid of losing their positions over a botched Clinton investigation so they want a new boss, guess they are still hoping for Clinton.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
At this point you believe nothing.

Our government - no credibility
Our media - no credibility
Foreign nationals - just as likely to have ulterior motives, like destabilizing US politics....no credibility.

Even worse: if this information was simply used as a trojan horse to create dissention in the US, it still doesn't mean its untrue.

So what do you do? Believe nothing. Seriously....just believe none of it. Maybe a picture will emerge as lies crumble. But even then....believe nothing. Because not a single one of them (our government and media) have given you anything to believe in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join