It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Anonopolis
a reply to: Jefferton
I found it rather funny as well. It's like preschool in here.
WW3! The Russian Apocalypse!
1. We can detect nukes and shoot them down.
2. Russia would loose even with Chinese help.
3. Clinton's always had it out for Russia. If know anything might remember Kosovo. It was so bad Bill almost faced impeachment for worst intelligence and warcrimes. He bombed a daycare that he thought was a pharmacy (still illegal) and used "drugs" (very serious crime in Russia) as excuse. Might know how hard Hillary was when serving for UN. CIA/FBI attacking Russian speaking Ukrainians who got # on by EU. NATO forces surrounding Russia, aiming missles at them. Following their naval patrol.
4. We all hack each other. Always have. America is great at it. Probably #1 seeing how have CIA and NSA who must know what goes on in other countries. Spies have been around since mankind's first war.
5. We have influenced all kind of people and rigged votes or installed leaders. Most turn out to be psycho and go war with them.
originally posted by: jhn7537
originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: SoulSurfer
This is a very dangerous game the liberal left are playing.
Not as dangerous as bending over and kissing Russia's ass like the next idiot in chief is doing. So it's ok for Russia to cyber attack America and we should do nothing about it. If Putin is so worried about Clinton then just stop cyber attacking America then problem solved. I forgot their attacks were to help Trump so that makes everything a ok.
What's wrong with having a friendly relationship with Russia? Do we want to continue living in a state of "cold war" like times? I like the idea of having a leader who tries to better the relationship with one of the few countries that could wipe us off the planet with a nuclear exchange...
We have the CIA, NSA, and many other agencies that constantly do cyber attacks on other foreign governments, but when someone does it back to us, we don't like it?? Its like being the guy who cracks jokes about everyone, and once a joke comes back his way, he gets all bent out of shape...
originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So we should forgive Russia's transgressions then? Sounds like 1930's Britain dealing with Germany to me.