It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A War With Russia = Possible Extinction of the Human Race

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Okay here is the logic. Hillary is blaming Russia. Hillary wants war with Russia. War with Russia = Extinction of the human race. Therefore Hillary = Insane. This is not even up for debate. It is plain and simple, a war with Russia involves Nukes= Millions (possibly billions) of lives lost. What does Hillary want? War with Russia as she stated in her own words:

As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.“

By Siding with Hillary you side with the doom of our lives. No matter who you are, and I for one will not stand for it. Hillary needs to be stopped, because if she has her way we will ALL be in danger. And before anyone defends her; take notice, anything you say can and will be held against you, and her words spoke clearly on her intentions.

What should we strive for? Good relations with the guy who may nuke you if you poke him hard. In other words, make LOVE not war. It also means PLAY nice so we can live longer. This is a very dangerous game the liberal left are playing.

I know this will get ignored by the Majority, even while the current propaganda demonizes Russia/ poking the bear while trying to sneak daath (Hillary = Reaper) through the backdoor and into the oval office.

How can anyone want her in office despite these facts which has been largely ignored by Fakestream Media?

Just saying; you better choose sides wisely, because fanaticism or that hefty paycheck wont do you any good during WW3.

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 13 Dec 2016 00:28:32 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Dec 2016 00:28:32 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I say we pick option B. which is no war and no human extinction, but maybe that's just me...

I have wondered how far Hillary and her cronies will go to get out of this log jam they seem to be in.... I guess soon we will find out. I pray we have no exchanges with Russia... Its a no-win war, and I believe the citizens of both countries understand this...
edit on 13-12-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think she is totally justified with that threat, I mean its not like America would ever stoop so low as to utilise cyber spying.

Also who the feck does any country think it is messing with Americas election?
Dont they know that America is the bastion of Democracy and has nothing but respect for all of the worlds democratically elected leaders and would never seek to change the results of a foreign nations free elections to benefit themselves

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

This is a very dangerous game the liberal left are playing.

Not as dangerous as bending over and kissing Russia's ass like the next idiot in chief is doing. So it's ok for Russia to cyber attack America and we should do nothing about it. If Putin is so worried about Clinton then just stop cyber attacking America then problem solved. I forgot their attacks were to help Trump so that makes everything a ok.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I think she is totally justified with that threat, I mean its not like America would ever stoop so low as to utilise cyber spying.

Also who the feck does any country think it is messing with Americas election?
Dont they know that America is the bastion of Democracy and has nothing but respect for all of the worlds democratically elected leaders and would never seek to change the results of a foreign nations free elections to benefit themselves

I could care a rats Ass about the election at this point. We are talking nukes and lives at stake which is far more important than a stupid election.

Sorry budd, but possible extinction is a far greater concern.
edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 13 Dec 2016 00:37:13 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Dec 2016 00:37:13 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Not as dangerous as bending over and kissing Russia's ass like the next idiot in chief is doing. So it's ok for Russia to cyber attack America and we should do nothing about it. If Putin is so worried about Clinton then just stop cyber attacking America then problem solved. I forgot their attacks were to help Trump so that makes everything a ok.

What's wrong with having a friendly relationship with Russia? Do we want to continue living in a state of "cold war" like times? I like the idea of having a leader who tries to better the relationship with one of the few countries that could wipe us off the planet with a nuclear exchange...

We have the CIA, NSA, and many other agencies that constantly do cyber attacks on other foreign governments, but when someone does it back to us, we don't like it?? Its like being the guy who cracks jokes about everyone, and once a joke comes back his way, he gets all bent out of shape...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
this is live cyber attacks map.norsecorp.com...#/ by Hillarys logic a full out world war would've been her first goal for president
edit on 13-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I highly doubt HRC wants a war with Russia. If that happened then there would be no chance for re-election. Be sure to go grab your tin foil hat after you get up from your computer desk, oh also why in the hell would liberals want a war in the first place. Think before you speak/post please. a reply to: SoulSurfer

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.“

edit on 13-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Call me crazy but Id rather our political leaders be cozy with Russia than with Saudi Arabia.

As for the hacking, no one except people looking to justify Hillarys loss believes that even slightly.

As a moderate Muslim how do you feel about Wahhabism and Hillarys close relationship with a country that basically goes against every value we in the west hold dear?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
this is live cyber attacks map.norsecorp.com...#/ by Hillarys logic the wwIII would've been her first goal for president

Funny how most of the attacks are done within the U.S...
Thanks for the link

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I highly doubt HRC wants a war with Russia. If that happened then there would be no chance for re-election. Be sure to go grab your tin foil hat after you get up from your computer desk, oh also why in the hell would liberals want a war in the first place. Think before you speak/post please. a reply to: SoulSurfer

The evidence is in the OP. HER WORDS. See the Concrete evidence before you post. Touche

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Under her as a president it was a for sure thing. Now not so much that she is out of the picture, with not counting her presence media wise. Here's to hoping Russian knows better(considering all the calls saying they hacked the US), after all now they don't feel like they need to attack a President Hillary in their own defense.

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

She'd have re-election just be being the war monger that Bush was exulted for. Why would liberals want war? Gee, I dunno, have you seen many anti war protests under Obama? Syria is the main one I can think of(less large and widespread than it should have been), besides that they supported war, especially if Hillary was handling it. Liberals that align with Hillary are no better than the Bush type Necons, ie see ISIS.

edit on 13-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: much*

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
A millitary response to hacking is just more hacking. I highly doubt any potus wants a war with Russia. And if one did they may need a swift kick in the nuts/equivalent other. I am not a HRC supporter but am most certainly not a Trump supporter. I would love to see some major change in our system. And no war with any country what so ever. I do believe that she uses fear mongering against Russia to further her political agenda but I do not believe she wants war. And I still see no positive reason to justify a war with Russia. I really just wanted to post to defend liberals. We true liberals don't want a war. I do not believe that HRC is a liberal though. Double touché reply to: SoulSurfer

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Call me crazy but Id rather our political leaders be cozy with Russia than with Saudi Arabia.

I don't want my nation to be cozy with either nation. But it's funny how Donnie's supporters can overlook everything both Russia and SA has done simply because their boy likes them.

As for the hacking, no one except people looking to justify Hillarys loss believes that even slightly.

Kind of forgot Hillary won the popular vote just not the electoral vote huh?

As a moderate Muslim how do you feel about Wahhabism and Hillarys close relationship with a country that basically goes against every value we in the west hold dear?

Who is the moderate Muslim you are talking about? Because I'm not a Muslim I know many dimwits here think I am one but I'm not. You mean the same nation that both sides have been sucking up to? We should cut all ties with them.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Build an OPEN server and the world will come.....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I don't want my nation to be cozy with either nation. But it's funny how Donnie's supporters can overlook everything both Russia and SA has done simply because their boy likes them.

Kind of forgot Hillary won the popular vote just not the electoral vote huh?

Who is the moderate Muslim you are talking about? Because I'm not a Muslim I know many dimwits here think I am one but I'm not. You mean the same nation that both sides have been sucking up to? We should cut all ties with them.

Ive never bought into the Russian boogie man hype and think we in the west should have been friendly with Russia for decades.

She won the popular vote due to 3 big cities and of those cities how many illegals and multiple votes were cast?
To me the popular vote is a non issue, America has a system in place and Trump killed her using that system.

Apologies for my assumption, I was sure Id seen you say you were Muslim.
Im not sure Trump has been sucking up to anyone and I would even say he has put down Saudi Arabia several times, saying someone is a good leader or a decent bloke is not in my opinion sucking up, in fact I would say its a fairly shrewd political move

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If I was up to my neck in pizzagate my get out clause would be to start a war. Distract.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I wonder what compels some people on this website to hold such strong anti-Russia views? I get it's PC to hate on a country with a predominantly white population, but still, if people were saying some of the things being said about Putin and Russia to say Mugabe and Zimbabwe, they would be called racist fearmongerers.

I say more dialogue and closer ties with Russia is a good thing! Can't be worse than the opposite, which would most likely lead to nuclear war.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
........A war with Russia , no matter how unwanted or loathed from either side, would most certainly NOT lead to the extinction of the human race......

Can we NOT look at this like 12yr olds?

What benefit would it be for Russia or the US to engage in a nuclear tit for tat that would kill off the whole planet?

Sorry OP

Not buying it......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join