It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A War With Russia = Possible Extinction of the Human Race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
😑😑😑

That's not how it works....

Come on people really? Now we think a nuke would set off Yellowstone?

Apparently this thread isn't about logic

edit on 12/13/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The US admits its mistakes only after irrefutable evidence is shown to demonstrate her complicity.

As for leaders serving too long, why single out Russia in this regard? Look at all those African nations which "elect" the same leader for over 25 years!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

How many of those African countries are 1st world powers on military and international par of Russia though? Comparing some measly dictatorship to Russia isn't exactly intellectually honest. Also, I'm not trying to forgive America's sins. I have a great many grievances with the US' transgressions, but that doesn't mean I will stand by and excuse a country acting worse than we are.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
In this one documentary show I watched one time, they had an expert on claiming it would only take perhaps as few as only 20 nukes to light off around the globe simultaneously to trigger a global nuclear winter to enough degree to mute the sun just enough to ruin the ability to grow crops.

Gawd she just looks wretchedly vile and wicked now that she isnt trying to win an election. Imagine having to look at and hear the that creature for the next 4-8 years EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Only 20? Last time I checked Russia developed a Nuke capable of destroying the entirety of Texas. Nuke was Ironically named "Satan."

originally posted by: Jefferton
I laughed so hard reading this post. Thank you. All of that tough guy picking sides stuff was just adorable.

Seriously, stop taking yourself so seriously.

Lol.

Thanks to your Dark Lord Hillary, Russia took her seriously which is why they have been preparing for war.

Terrifying footage shows Russian soldiers prepare for nuclear war during drill involving 40million people

If you think this is a Joke you're sadly mistaken. It is a very GRAVE situation.

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 13 Dec 2016 10:01:28 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Dec 2016 10:01:28 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

99% of nations have transgressed badly in the past and many still do in the present — especially behind the scenes. I am not here to bash the US and praise Russia. I am here to get people who have been programmed to oppose and be distrustful of Russia to think deeply about global affairs and what's in the best interest to achieve diplomacy.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I repeat:

Also, I'm not trying to forgive America's sins. I have a great many grievances with the US' transgressions, but that doesn't mean I will stand by and excuse a country acting worse than we are.

I bolded the operable word here because I think you missed it the last time you read these sentences.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Perhaps you ought to elaborate on how Russia is "acting worse" than the US. (Hope you are up to the very steep challenge!)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well just off the top of my head and without doing any research they haven't elected a new leader of their country since the fall of the USSR. That may not be a crime, but it is a HUGE red flag of corruption right there. I mean what would you have been saying if we had had Bill Clinton or HW Bush (pick your poison) as the President since the 90's?
edit on 13-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
a reply to: SoulSurfer

This is the reason Trump won imho.... people instinctively knew that a vote for Hilary was a vote for war.

I mean honestly... Who in their right mind would want Trump in the Whitehouse if it was not otherwise?

Its probably the only reason I wanted Trump to win. I knew what was at stake. However, Im not saying Trump is any different, Just like I hold Hillary's own words against her, I also use Trump's own words against him. Wanna know how I know Trump may not really be the good guy many hope he will be?

Proof Trump is a Jesuit is stated in his own words:

This was always a special experience for him and me to be together. One thing we can all agree on is the need to support the great work that comes out of the dinner.

We can also agree on the need to stand up to anti-Catholic bias, to defend religious liberty, and to create a culture that celebrates life. America is in many ways divided.

Thank you. America is in many ways divided like it has never been before. And the great religious leaders here tonight give us all an example that we can follow. We are living in a time and age that we never thought possible before. The vicious barbarism we read about in history books but never thought we would see it in our so-called modern-day world. Who would have thought we would be witnessing what we are witnessing today? We have got to be very strong, very, very smart, and we've got to come together not only as a nation, but as a world community. (The New World Order).

For those who do not know, the Great Work is a reference to the building of the one world government. We who are Christians know fully well that Mystery Babylon is the Roman Catholic Church. Which turns Trump into an Anti-Christian for supporting Mary and not Jesus.

Other fact: The REAL Illuminati are the Jesuit order (los alumbrados/the illuminated ones) established in 1540 by the catholic church. It was the Catholics that plotted the 5th of November scheme against the King James Parliament in 1605 through Guy fawkes. (the infamous terrorist that sparked the inspiration behind the V for Vendetta movie.)

Both Trump and Hillary are Jesuits in disguise. There is no doubt about it. The only difference between both is that Hillary was plan A. Trump was plan B. We are seeing plan B right now. Divide and conquer. (because it was not divided enough to give Hillary a win.)

Just saying, Im neither pro Trump nor Pro Hillary. Both are Jesuits in my eyes. And Trump's words proves it. (Sorry for the heartbreaking truth, but it is the truth which only those who possess discernment can bring. But least you have a choice to not walk around in circles like many do.

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 13 Dec 2016 10:53:43 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Dec 2016 10:53:43 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Your wisdom has surprised me, which doesn't happen often.

Korg.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Only 20? Last time I checked Russia developed a Nuke capable of destroying the entirety of Texas. Nuke was Ironically named "Satan."

not possible

Can we please start dealing with facts instead of fantasy ?

Please site your source that its capable of destroying all of Texas......

The only source is Sputnik news that says this, a known Russian propaganda paper and one that continually puts out false news

You can do a blast simulator with a 50mt (10mt larger than the Satan bomb) and it comes no where close to wiping out an area as large as Texas or even close.....

Please please stop dealing out False news

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This is the reason Trump won imho.... people instinctively knew that a vote for Hilary was a vote for war.

I mean honestly... Who in their right mind would want Trump in the Whitehouse if it was not otherwise?

Quite true and well put. Clinton's rhetoric was extremely concerning for anyone with half a brain.

a reply to: Anonopolis

1. We can detect nukes and shoot them down.

You can shoot down 8000 of them, can you? Interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

not possible

The only source is Sputnik news that says this, a known Russian propaganda paper and one that continually puts out false news

Since you are probably a Mainstream Media Fanatic. Here is the source from Mainstream:

Russia unveils 'Satan 2' missile, could wipe out France or Texas, report says

But CNN is Fake news so I don't trust that source, so let's try something else?

R ussia unveils first image of its Satan 2 super-nuke that is capable of wiping out England and Wales and 2,000 times as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb

But because I don't feel like linking every single source of info (there are many)

Youtube Search Results:

Google Search Results

Pick which ever source you like. From Mainstream Media or Alternative Media.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Quite true and well put. Clinton's rhetoric was extremely concerning for anyone with half a brain.

a reply to: Anonopolis

1. We can detect nukes and shoot them down.

You can shoot down 8000 of them, can you? Interesting.

This isnt a valid scenario 1.......

2. Russia wouldnt send that many anyway, as ive said before what good would it do either of us to destroy a whole planet?

Do we NOT remember what Mutually Assured Destruction is?

I swear to god im talking on a topic with high school kids who dont grasp these concepts

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

If we went strictly by Popular vote we would not have a representative republic. We are not a pure democracy. MOb rule does not carry the day here. And 3 percent difference in popular votes is marginal.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

not possible

He was dealing with facts.....

Russia unveils 'Satan 2' missile, could wipe out France or Texas, report says

A Russian missile design company has unveiled the first image of a new weapon in Russia's arsenal: the Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile, nicknamed "Satan 2." The RS-28 Sarmat rocket "is capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France," Russian state news outlet Sputnik reported in May.

There are many independent sources also if msm is not to your liking....

edit to add...

edit on 13-12-2016 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Since you are probably a Mainstream Media Fanatic. Here is the source from Mainstream:

Well since you are SO SO thorough about your research and so accurate in your information, I thought it only kind of me to show you that his came from your own source......

The RS-28 Sarmat rocket "is capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France," Russian state news outlet Sputnik reported in May.

Oh and from your SECOND source

The RS-28 Sarmat missile is said to contain 16 nuclear warheads and is capable of destroying an area the size of France or Texas, according to Russian news network Zvezda, which is owned by Russia's ministry of defence.

LoL keep up the real tough journalism there bud........both those link back to information from RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA sources.....

Plug the damn thing in to a simulator.........its BS.........unless they have figured out a whole new energy source to make Nukes out of...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

already addressed this.....

apparently NEITHER of you read your sources..........again both link back to Russian Propaganda pieces........

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well since you are SO SO thorough about your research and so accurate in your information, I thought it only kind of me to show you that his came from your own source......

The RS-28 Sarmat rocket "is capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France," Russian state news outlet Sputnik reported in May.

Oh and from your SECOND source

The RS-28 Sarmat missile is said to contain 16 nuclear warheads and is capable of destroying an area the size of France or Texas, according to Russian news network Zvezda, which is owned by Russia's ministry of defence.

LoL keep up the real tough journalism there bud........both those link back to information from RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA sources.....

Plug the damn thing in to a simulator.........its BS.........unless they have figured out a whole new energy source to make Nukes out of...

I guess CNN is indeed fake news for reporting it then.
Thank goodness I stick with Alternative Media. (That was sarcasm)

a reply to: Korg Trinity

already addressed this.....

apparently NEITHER of you read your sources..........again both link back to Russian Propaganda pieces........

Well since the info is "False" in your eyes. Then it also discredits those who reported on it including CNN and MSN. (Notice Im linking to mostly Mainstream Media Outlets.)

MSN Source: Russia reveals chilling first images of super-nuke 'Satan 2' which has 'power to devastate area size of Texas'
edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 13 Dec 2016 11:17:05 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Dec 2016 11:17:05 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

2. Russia wouldnt send that many anyway, as ive said before what good would it do either of us to destroy a whole planet?

They might do if they were threatened with extinction themselves.

What makes you think that a war between the superpowers wouldn't be nuclear? And how can you determine how many missiles either side may feel it necessary to launch?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join