It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A War With Russia = Possible Extinction of the Human Race

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Since you are probably a Mainstream Media Fanatic. Here is the source from Mainstream:

Well since you are SO SO thorough about your research and so accurate in your information, I thought it only kind of me to show you that his came from your own source......

The RS-28 Sarmat rocket "is capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France," Russian state news outlet Sputnik reported in May.

Oh and from your SECOND source

The RS-28 Sarmat missile is said to contain 16 nuclear warheads and is capable of destroying an area the size of France or Texas, according to Russian news network Zvezda, which is owned by Russia's ministry of defence.

LoL keep up the real tough journalism there bud........both those link back to information from RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA sources.....

Plug the damn thing in to a simulator.........its BS.........unless they have figured out a whole new energy source to make Nukes out of...

I guess CNN is indeed fake news for reporting it then.
Thank goodness I stick with Alternative Media.

So you DIDNT read any of the sources you provided? They ALL LINK BACK to Russia propaganda sources......

I see youre not going to attempt to do what I asked and plug it in to a simulator so Ill do it for you......

This is a 50mt Bomb.......

It doesnt come anywhere close, again please do your research and stop spreading false news to try and prop up your theory that a war with Russia would mean everyone on earth would die

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

2. Russia wouldnt send that many anyway, as ive said before what good would it do either of us to destroy a whole planet?

They might do if they were threatened with extinction themselves.

What makes you think that a war between the superpowers wouldn't be nuclear? And how can you determine how many missiles either side may feel it necessary to launch?

I didnt say It would never be nuclear or it could never be.......but again theres the whole Mutually Assured destruction

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Don't believe everything you read. Any of their missiles are capable of that. The new missile, as their existing missiles are, is a MIRV design. Best estimate is that it carries 15 warheads plus penetration aids. It can probably carry more if they replace some of the decoys.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

They ALL LINK BACK to Russia propaganda sources......

Which makes CNN, MSNBC, Politico, Nytimes, and all other mainstream outlets FALSE.

Sorry for posting CNN and Mainstream Media Fake news.

I will stick with Alternative Media like Infowars instead. Thanks, you have converted me to be an info-warrior against the lies of Mainstream Media.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Which makes CNN, MSNBC, Politico, Nytimes, and all other mainstream outlets FALSE.

I will stick with Alternative Media like Infowars instead. Thanks, you have converted me to be an info-warrior against the lies of Mainstream Media.

Uhhhh not sure infowars is the best alternative old friend

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Because, as with all their missiles, it's a MIRV design.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This ICBM can carry up to 15 warheads... each with a max yield of 300 kilotons....

So a Nuclear Blunder buster... a Cluster Bomb of the nuclear nature...

The following video shows a detonation of 15 kilotons... so each of the 15 guided warheads on the Satan 2 is 20 times more powerfull....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because, as with all their missiles, it's a MIRV design.

www.globalsecurity.org...

I'm confused... did I ask a question?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

edit on 12/13/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Funny how Russia is now super powerful because they have this big scary new missile when the W87 warhead on the Minuteman III is just as powerful. The big advantage to this missile is the penetration aids.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that no one but you is allowed to comment unless you ask a question.

No no... you misunderstand...

You replied to my comment with "Because, as with all their missiles, it's a MIRV design."

Which seems to be an answer to a question... just wondered if perhaps you hit reply to the wrong post??

Also why so hostile?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I was trying to make a point. If we cannot trust mainstream media for sources for info, then who can we trust? No matter which sources are provided there will be those who will be against it one way or another.

We cannot handle a war based on nukes. Which is the overall point.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Not all comments are responses to questions.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Funny how Russia is now super powerful because they have this big scary new missile when the W87 warhead on the Minuteman III is just as powerful. The big advantage to this missile is the penetration aids.

Whatever your definition maybe of a Superpower... my personal view on it, is any nation or sovereign state that has the ability to trigger an all out apocalyptic nuclear war.

Russia in this way have been a superpower for a very very long time.....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Uh I didn't say a Superpower, I said super powerful. People keep going on about their amazing new missile capable of destroying a huge area, when missiles just as powerful have been around for decades.
edit on 12/13/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I don't know where you guys get the idea that Hillary would start ww3, or that Putin would nuke us if Hillary won.

I think it's just more tinfoil hat fake news

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I was trying to make a point. If we cannot trust mainstream media for sources for info, then who can we trust? No matter which sources are provided there will be those who will be against it one way or another.

We cannot handle a war based on nukes. Which is the overall point.

I say trust no one and do due diligence in research

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

I don't know where you guys get the idea that Hillary would start ww3, or that Putin would nuke us if Hillary won.

I think it's just more tinfoil hat fake news

As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political,economic and military responses

Economic = Sansions
Military = War

her words is concrete evidence.

Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.

her words = confession. You cannot get clearer than her own words.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

When people from one country can see those from all of the others, as brothers and sisters instead of whatever religious or political affiliation they happen to subscribe to, we can come together as a collective to lead our govts away from spending trillions on war machines to protect exxon, microsoft, dupont, and sony profit margins and more on food, clean, water, and air. These large manufacturers and chemical processing plants could be run so much better if they put the environment, human lives, and health at a higher value than dollar bills.

I'm all for advancing tech but why do we need to drop bombs on foriegn cities full of civilians when our enemies are sitting in the palaces and offices of their govt buildings. War is theatre. Whoever has the most money dictates the script.

The long con requires us to pick sides. The people of russia and the middle east would not choose war over peace unless their govt spins a narrative that they they need to fight.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm still not hearing her say she wants or intends war with Russia.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join