It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Woman Arrested Calls Sandy Hook Massacre "HOAX", And Threatened To Kill Parent of a Victim

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No I want you to prove it was not a hoax.

You just claimed it was a conspiracy theory... so prove it.

Son, honestly, do you have some type of learning disability? Tell me now so I don't have to continue on this special path.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Interjecting...

...Sandy Hook could be a government conspiracy without being a hoax. Our government kills little children abroad to satisfy an agenda. I don't put it past them to do the same here, in the U.S., to satisfy an agenda, too.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Hahahahaha.

Evidence of absence is a logical fallacy.

You've used several and then you wanna make yourself look smart by bringing up logical fallacies.

You're funny.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

Son, honestly, do you have some type of learning disability? Tell me now so I don't have to continue on this special path.

Prove it was real.

Child, can you give one good reason why it was a hoax?

If it was what agenda came out of it?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Interjecting...

...Sandy Hook could be a government conspiracy without being a hoax. Our government kills little children abroad to satisfy an agenda. I don't put it past them to do the same here, in the U.S., to satisfy an agenda, too.

Well, it definitely wasn't a hoax, one way or another. Little children are dead. A mentally disabled lunatic is dead.

This is the story corroborated by everyone involved: the police, the staff, the parents, the entire community.

Now we have a clown in this thread demanding that people PROVE it's NOT a hoax. Well, that's preposterous. All we have to do is point to any of the statements by people who were there, either when it happened or afterward as part of the investigation, or any of the grieving parents.

The burden of proof is clearly upon the people who believe all those people are lying.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: AutonomousMind
I feel there is some agenda to take down "conspiracy theorist's" or make them look crazy.

Just a thought

Its so obvious. Check out the first reply to the OP too. It's working. We will never win.

The poor lady was obviously mentally ill. Most delusional people speak of conspiracies.

[SNIP] you mainstream media.

Mod Note: Do NOT circumnavigate vulgar filters.

And there is the problem there are two types of conspiracy theorists. One being the sceptic the other being nut cases. The sceptics often argue a point and resolve the issue. Nut cases don't know when a conspiracy theory doesn't make sense and continue long after its warranted. They also have a tendency to overlook facts to further there belief. I think part of it is the paranoia they create where everything becomes part if there conspiracy. For example something doesn't add up it becomes part of the new world order or powers that be. Anytime I see this argument out of anyone I know instantly no amount of logic is going to change there beliefs. These are the ones that grab guns to stop the imagined evils.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

LOL... You obviously don't know what evidence of absence is. Evidence of absence is to prove something doesn't exist. I am not asking you to prove something doesn't exist...

I am asking you to prove that something was not a hoax. That means I want you to prove Sandy Hook wasn't a government operation, or it wasn't a bunch of paid actors, or it wasn't a bunch of made of kids, and a made up school. Prove it all.

I won't hold my breath. Because if you don't even know what evidence of absence is, then you indeed are special needs.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Prove it was real.

We were *shown* that no motive is necessary for someone to pick up a gun and slaughter 5 & 6 year olds. That's a powerful argument to whittle away gun ownership rights.

I still believe that motive is almost exclusively required for humans to kill other humans...especially two dozen babies.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Prove it was real.

No, I can't prove it was real nor a hoax.

Knowing that we know nothing, I know its impossible to know either way. Leaving anything to be possible.
edit on 10-12-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Interjecting...

Well, it definitely wasn't a hoax, one way or another. Little children are dead. A mentally disabled lunatic is dead.

This is the story corroborated by everyone involved: the police, the staff, the parents, the entire community.

Now we have a clown in this thread demanding that people PROVE it's NOT a hoax. Well, that's preposterous. All we have to do is point to any of the statements by people who were there, either when it happened or afterward as part of the investigation, or any of the grieving parents.

The burden of proof is clearly upon the people who believe all those people are lying.

I think these children died. But the perpetrator? No, I am not convinced.

The politicization of those murders indicates much stronger motive from a suspect-government than a young man that had no connection to these kids, at all.

edit on 10-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

(post by WeAre0ne removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Prove it was real.

No, I can't prove it was real nor a hoax.

Knowing that we know nothing, I know its impossible to know either way. Leaving anything to be possible.

No it isn't.

You have two choices. Either go with what we know took place based on the actual events and evidence we have, or you believe an unprovable conspiracy theory.

This whole "we can't know" crap is just an attempt at deflection to legitimize your illogical position.

It isn't working.

You're still hilarious.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

What do you know about the events really? Did you see it first hand? Or was it spoon fed to you from other sources? Honest question. Unless you were at the school and saw it your self, you really don't know sh!t.

So I laugh that you think you know something, when really you don't know anything at all.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Prove it was real.

We were *shown* that no motive is necessary for someone to pick up a gun and slaughter 5 & 6 year olds. That's a powerful argument to whittle away gun ownership rights.

I still believe that motive is almost exclusively required for humans to kill other humans...especially two dozen babies.

If they wanted to really execute some kind of agenda involving children then Disney world or land would of had a bigger impact then some little school in the middle of nowhere.

What exactly were we shown?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Do you have definitive proof those children existed?

Yes. We have their parents. We have their teachers. We have medical practitioners who examined their bodies.

Your claim is that all of these people are lying, and all of the physical evidence cataloged in coroner's reports was falsified.
The burden is upon you to prove this.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Prove it was real.

If they wanted to really execute some kind of agenda involving children then Disney world or land would of had a bigger impact then some little school in the middle of nowhere.

What exactly were we shown?

Disney World would have had a bigger impact than a public school where parents -- across the country and nearly universally -- simply drop off their kids without parental supervision?

How so?

And, also, I do not buy your logic on that.

edit on 10-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Really, show me their parents, their teachers, their media practitioners. Show me something more than a digital picture, or an internet link.

Until then, you don't know anything except what you read on the internet or saw on TV.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The politicization of those murders indicates much stronger motive from a suspect-government than a young man that had no connection to these kids, at all.

So you're suggesting the murders would have been politicized LESS if it had happened exactly as described?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Really, show me their parents, their teachers, their media practitioners. Show me something more than a digital picture, or an internet link.

Until then, you don't know anything except what you read on the internet or saw on TV.

Prove you exist.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
P.S.

If you won't except photos or data as evidence, I'm afraid you're lost. Are you expecting me to come to your house and drive your ass to Sandy Hook?
edit on 10-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join