It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Woman Arrested Calls Sandy Hook Massacre "HOAX", And Threatened To Kill Parent of a Victim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Prove you exist.

Ok, come meet me in Los Angeles. done.

Did you meet the kids and parents at Sandy Hook? Nope.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The politicization of those murders indicates much stronger motive from a suspect-government than a young man that had no connection to these kids, at all.

So you're suggesting the murders would have been politicized LESS if it had happened exactly as described?

Described by you? Disneyworld/land?

Perhaps not.

But in the case of Sandy Hook, there happened to be a lot of parents that advocated for gun regulations.

My 15 year old daughter was raped, ten years ago. I didn't advocate for many 'ideas' or 'things' to be restricted because they were an apparent factor.

ETA: Gang-raped, btw. There was a common thread amongst the men. I refuse to stereotype though and cast a wide net.
edit on 10-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Greggers

Exactly...

link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

Prove you exist.

Ok, come meet me in Los Angeles. done.

No, it wouldn't be DONE. You cannot prove you exist. Even if we meet each other face to face. You can't prove I exist either.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Described in the evidence as collected at the time and shortly thereafter, by those who were either there at the time or involved in the aftermath.

Perhaps not.

Given that a huge chunk of the country had the same reaction, I'd say it's not a contrived concept that the parents of children gunned down by a lunatic with a gun might have had some inkling that maybe lunatics shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

edit on 10-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

a reply to: projectvxn

No I want you to prove it was not a hoax.

You just claimed it was a conspiracy theory... so prove it.

Son, honestly, do you have some type of learning disability? Tell me now so I don't have to continue on this special path.

Prove it was real.

Child, can you give one good reason why it was a hoax?

If it was what agenda came out of it?

We were *shown* that no motive is necessary for someone to pick up a gun and slaughter 5 & 6 year olds. That's a powerful argument to whittle away gun ownership rights.

I still believe that motive is almost exclusively required for humans to kill other humans...especially two dozen babies.

If they wanted to really execute some kind of agenda involving children then Disney world or land would of had a bigger impact then some little school in the middle of nowhere.

What exactly were we shown?

Disney World would have had a bigger impact than a public school where parents -- across the country and nearly universally -- simply drop off their kids without parental supervision?

How so?

And, also, I do not buy your logic on that.

So they just wanted to sacrifice children, that's it?

edit on 10-12-2016 by thesaneone because: Proper punctuation.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Exactly...

Okay, I just drove you to Sandy Hook. You just met the parents of all the dead children.

Prove that didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Described in the evidence as collected at the time and shortly thereafter, by those who were either there at the time or involved in the aftermath.

Perhaps not.

Given that a huge chunk of the country had the same reaction, I'd say it's not a contrived concept that the parents of children gunned down by a lunatic with a gun might have had some inkling that maybe lunatics shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

Ok, so my 15 year old daughter was gang-raped by five young black men...what kind of regulations/restrictions/infringement of rights should I rightly be able to advocate?

FYI, she is developmentally disabled. So even more heinous, eh? What? What should I denounce?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Son, honestly, do you have some type of learning disability? Tell me now so I don't have to continue on this special path.

Prove it was real.

We were *shown* that no motive is necessary for someone to pick up a gun and slaughter 5 & 6 year olds. That's a powerful argument to whittle away gun ownership rights.

I still believe that motive is almost exclusively required for humans to kill other humans...especially two dozen babies.

If they wanted to really execute some kind of agenda involving children then Disney world or land would of had a bigger impact then some little school in the middle of nowhere.

Disney World would have had a bigger impact than a public school where parents -- across the country and nearly universally -- simply drop off their kids without parental supervision?

How so?

So the just wanted to sacrifice children that's it.

Sacrifice them for what? What's the motive?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Prove it was real.

How so?

That's what I'm asking you, what was the agenda?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Perhaps not.

Ok, so my 15 year old daughter was gang-raped by five young black men...what kind of regulations/restrictions/infringement of rights should I rightly be able to advocate?

FYI, she is developmentally disabled. So even more heinous, eh? What? What should I denounce?

I don't recall saying that you should denounce anything.

Some crimes lend themselves to politicization; others, not so much.

You seem to realize this by suggesting the crime was a "false flag" of some kind. Clearly, TPTB in such a scenario would recognize the political potential of such a crime or else, in your scenario, they never would have bothered to begin with.

So I think we can dispense with that.

You seem to believe, however, that because such a crime (with political potential) happened, it was probably a false flag.

That's preposterous.

Of course, on ATS, everything is a false flag.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Prove it was real.

How so?

That's what I'm asking you, what was the agenda?

Gun-ownership restriction based on government-determined *mental-illness.* A huge stepping stone, IMO, but it remains to be seen how huge it was.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ah. OK. I have no room to complain, other crushed parents do. Got it.

Just because one thing is 'on the agenda' an others 'aren't' doesn't mean I should have to shut my mouth while Sandy Hook parents get to advocate for gun ownership restrictions.

Jesus F*cking Christ.

You are preposterous!

ETA: I moved to a diverse neighborhood because I did not buy into stereotypes. Yep. My kid got burned, and bad. It's not part of the agenda to say that young black men are violent against white women. Nope. That's not part of the agenda. I don't even want that part of any agenda. But, none-the-less, five young black men took my 15 year old girl off the street in broad daylight and forced her to sodomize them and have sex with them.

Just awful. HeII yes, Sandy Hook was used to push an agenda. And that makes it stink to high hell considering the questions people had about it.
edit on 10-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

WTF are you talking about?

You are free to advocate or denounce whatever you want. I just couldn't think of anything you might be immediately compelled to denounce (which was your question to ME).

Just because one thing is 'on the agenda' an others aren't doesn't mean I should have to shut my mouth while Sandy Hook parents get to advocate for gun ownership restrictions.

Jesus F*cking Christ.

You're arguing with yourself. Seriously, I understand you've got issues regarding the terrible thing that happened to your daughter, but don't drag me into it.

edit on 10-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Actually I can prove I exist. If I didn't exist there would be nothing for you to meet in Los Angeles.
edit on 10-12-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Actually I can prove I exist. If I didn't exist there would be nothing for you to meet.

One word: Solipsism.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Do you even understand what my ATS name means?

link   

I edited to expound...

But here it is repeated:

ETA: I moved to a diverse neighborhood because I did not buy into stereotypes. Yep. My kid got burned, and bad. It's not part of the agenda to say that young black men are violent against white women. Nope. That's not part of the agenda. I don't even want that part of any agenda. But, none-the-less, five young black men took my 15 year old girl off the street in broad daylight and forced her to sodomize them and have sex with them.

Just awful. HeII yes, Sandy Hook was used to push an agenda. And that makes it stink to high hell considering the questions people had about it.

link   
I have been arguing Solipsism this entire time. Thanks for supporting my view.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

WTF are you talking about?

And THAT is 'WTF' I am talking about.

Go to a Sandy Hook parent and ask them 'WTF' they are talking about.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join