It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Woman Arrested Calls Sandy Hook Massacre "HOAX", And Threatened To Kill Parent of a Victim

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Greggers

a reply to: Greggers

Well, I am advocating for the idea that the government sets up horrible crises, so that they can 'come to the rescue' with rights-restricting solutions that SUIT THEM.

Otherwise, IN MY EXPERIENCE, they don't give two-sh*ts about violent crime and solving it.

Other than the phrase "sets up," I don't have any issue with what you've said.

If you replaced the word "sets up" with "capitalizes on," I'd agree with your statement whole-heartedly.

I meant "SETS UP."

They have the motive. More motive than Adam Lanza did.

I know what you meant. I was not trying to correct you.

I was merely saying that I disagree, and offering a different thought that I find more agreement with.

Great. Then allow others their thoughts that they agree with. I am 45. In 30 years, I have not taken any extreme action based on my thoughts. Allow me my thoughts and do not try to relegate my thoughts to those of extremists or align them with recruited provocateurs.

The man that went to Comet Pizza had recently run over a child with his vehicle. For all I know, he was recruited to play a part in exchange for no charges.

The 'People' -- the public -- will never know because we cannot subpoena or gather evidence.

That does not mean that evidence doesn't exist.

edit on 10-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Baby steps huh, it's been what 4 years since, guess what I still have my AR, glock, and 9mm I also have a couple of shotguns and a few more guns how is that possible? and let's not forget the other incidents that have happened since sandy hook that involved guns.

There are too many guns in circulation for the government to try and take them, it would take an act of God to have all guns removed from society, in other words it's never going to happen.

Yes. Baby steps. It was powerful. Five and six year olds being shot down IS POWERFUL. Even if you still have your glock -n-stuff, for now.

I don't know what to tell you then except fear will eat you up. Good luck and have a beautiful weekend.

You should send this thought to Noah Pozner's parents.

ETA: That was snark. No you should not do that. You would be an a-hole if you did that.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Baby steps huh, it's been what 4 years since, guess what I still have my AR, glock, and 9mm I also have a couple of shotguns and a few more guns how is that possible? and let's not forget the other incidents that have happened since sandy hook that involved guns.

There are too many guns in circulation for the government to try and take them, it would take an act of God to have all guns removed from society, in other words it's never going to happen.

Yes. Baby steps. It was powerful. Five and six year olds being shot down IS POWERFUL. Even if you still have your glock -n-stuff, for now.

I don't know what to tell you then except fear will eat you up. Good luck and have a beautiful weekend.

ETA: That was snark. No you should not do that. You would be an a-hole if you did that.

You need to give it a rest.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Are you going to tell that to Noah Pozner's parents, too? Sicko.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Why am I a sicko? Is it because I believe that a sick demented kid shot up a school for no other reason then because, and because I don't buy into the whole the gubment did it to take our gunz away?

Listen, when it first happened I could buy into it but after some time when they didn't come for my guns then I can chalk it up as being a bit paranoid.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Why am I a sicko? Is it because I believe that a sick demented kid shot up a school for no other reason then because, and because I don't buy into the whole the gubment did it to take our gunz away?

No, you are a sicko for telling a grieving parent with legitimate gripes to "give it a rest."

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No, you are a sicko for telling a grieving parent with legitimate gripes to "give it a rest."

I didn't realize that your child was at sandy hook.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

*shock* My child wasn't gang raped at Sandy Hook. It was in the neighborhood of a friend she stayed all night with.

Your selective empathy is so disingenuous.

ETA: Walking away, so I do not go OT anymore. I made my points clearly. I absolutely hate fake, partisan 'compassion.'

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Attention...

It appears the topic of this thread has been forgotten....
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

In addition, the bickering and rude comments will stop NOW!
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

*shock* My child wasn't gang raped at Sandy Hook. It was in the neighborhood of a friend she stayed all night with.

Sorry but what does your daughter have to do with a crazy woman threatening to kill the parents of a sandy hook victim?

Let's end the conversation with a last question that is on topic, do you think the woman was justified for threatening the parents?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sorry but what does your daughter have to do with a crazy woman threatening to kill the parents of a sandy hook victim?

Let's end the conversation with a last question that is on topic, do you think the woman was justified for threatening the parents?

Oh, good god, of course not. I don't think anyone should have recruited her to do that or I don't think she should have taken that upon herself.

And I don't think you should have told me to "give it a rest" either.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Great. Then allow others their thoughts that they agree with.

Of course.

I am 45. In 30 years, I have not taken any extreme action based on my thoughts. Allow me my thoughts and do not try to relegate my thoughts to those of extremists or align them with recruited provocateurs.

I recognize your right to whatever thoughts you wish.

The man that went to Comet Pizza had recently run over a child with his vehicle. For all I know, he was recruited to play a part in exchange for no charges.

The 'People' -- the public -- will never know because we cannot subpoena or gather evidence.

That does not mean that evidence doesn't exist.

I've no wish to argue Pizza-gate here, but I would hope you would not interpret such an argument as an attempt to deny you your thoughts. I am not the thought police. I merely attempt to engage in interesting conversations on the internet, often with people I disagree with, but not always.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Well, let's all try to remember that many people have suffered and have relevant perspectives -- even if the 'news' doesn't give us the time of day or if no convenient agenda can be made of our grief.

If people want to express compassion to make their point..they should at least pretend to be genuine and fair about it.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If people want to express compassion to make their point..they should at least pretend to be genuine and fair about it.

I agree. And for the record, if you are referring to me, I truly am sorry for what happened to your daughter. I am not pretending to be genuine.

If you are not referring to me, I digress.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Don't worry about it. I am always sorry I shared this story. Yet, I find myself sharing it often enough.

I appreciate your sentiment. I am sorry I lumped you into a crappy comment earlier, too.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Attention!!!!!!!!!

It appears the topic of this thread has been forgotten....
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

In addition, the bickering and rude comments will stop NOW!
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I keep wondering if there's anything the CT community can do to prevent some of the stink, from things like the woman who threatened the Sandy Hook parents or the guy that visited the pizza place, from transferring/or minimizing the transfer onto the CT community at large.

I doubt anyone in the CT community will be pleased with solutions that come from outside the community.

edit on 10-12-2016 by imwilliam because: spellin

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMind
I feel there is some agenda to take down "conspiracy theorist's" or make them look crazy.

Just a thought

Is that a joke? So if someone threatens someone's life, and you do arrest that person.. it's because there is an agenda to take down conspiracy theorists? It's not because she is a lunatic? Just shows what a strange dream world some folks on this board live in.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Any media coverage is good coverage. Trump had bad media coverage but still won. If Alex Jones gets famious from bad media coverage, he will be the first President of the world
edit on 11-12-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join