It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Woman Arrested Calls Sandy Hook Massacre "HOAX", And Threatened To Kill Parent of a Victim

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: Greggers

Do you even understand what my ATS name means?

Yes. It means I have a brain tumor.

(post by WeAre0ne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And THAT is 'WTF' I am talking about.

This is the part where I say, "Um.. thanks for clarifying" and slowly back out of the room. Because I still have no idea what you're talking about, and it's clear I'm not going to.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You are all that exists, and all that has ever existed, and all that will ever exist.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have been arguing Solipsism this entire time. Thanks for supporting my view.

So before bowing out of this thread, I just want to point out that apparently WeAreOne's argument that Sandy Hook was a hoax is Solipsism, which would be that the belief that HE is the only person in the world that exists. So of course those kids at Sandy hook aren't real, because they exist only in his mind.

I don't exist either, in his view.

I view it the other way: I'm the only one who exists, and the rest of you are my paranoid delusions.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Actually that is not entirely correct. But go ahead and bow out anyway.

link   

You are all that exists, and all that has ever existed, and all that will ever exist.

What about the conspiracy that it actually happened and the NRA and other memebrs of the gun lobby are pushing that it is a hoax in order to boost gun sales and their position?

link   
Just FYI I never claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax. So, I've gone on to show ATS has a serious judgement problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

And THAT is 'WTF' I am talking about.

This is the part where I say, "Um.. thanks for clarifying" and slowly back out of the room. Because I still have no idea what you're talking about, and it's clear I'm not going to.

Back out. Way out!

Why? Let's be clear: You are willing to defend Sandy Hook parents calling for gun restrictions YET you have the nerve -- the gall -- to ask 'WTF' when I tell you five black guys raped my 15 year old and I insinuate whether I have the right to ask for some kind of discrimination/profiling against young black men or men, in general.

No, I don't ask for such a thing and I would NEVER use my kid's tragedy to restrict the rights of innocent people.

You asked me 'WTF' I was talking about. Seriously? Isn't that the type of behavior you are decrying. Jesus.

It's so insulting. What happened to my daughter doesn't fit in with any current agenda, so I have no room to 'ask' for any changes about jacksh*t....according to you. If she was held at gunpoint, then, yes, I can advocate for gun restrictions.

Such BS. I haven't been this worked up in a long while.
edit on 10-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

And let me guess...you are a MAN.

Grrrr.

"duh, I not know what you talking about."

So, infuriating!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Grrrr.

So, infuriating!

What does being a man have anything to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Grrrr.

So, infuriating!

Oh, did I not mention that it was five MEN that raped my 15 year old daughter?

ETA: And...wasn't it a MAN that killed all those poor babies at Sandy Hook? Maybe it's men that need 'restricting?'

Actually, NO, I do not believe that. But the argument was about an agenda...and GUNS are on the agenda. Not men.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Would be great if there were some sort of rules of engagement for conspiracy theorists, a conspiracy guild or something like that. Some way to establish some standards, protocols and the like.

I mean if you really believe Sandy Hook is a government hoax or there's really a high level government pedophile ring behind Pizza Gate, (And I don't know enough about either of them to have formed an opinion either way), but if you do believe in them, how productive or prudent is it to discuss them on a public forum? I mean you do see the potential/likely problems with that don't you?

And what exactly is research? Shouldn't there be standards for what qualifies as research and how it's conducted? I mean for example, isn't this sort of thing best researched in teams with certain members assigned to red team the analysis formed by other members? How about vetting sources and the like? What about assigning members to attempt and discredit sources? You need a protocol, you need control cases, and you need a methodology.

There's an old saying about policing yourself so no one else has to, I can't remember the exact words. But maybe the CT community needs to do a better job of policing itself?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Your prejudice, while understandable, is wholly misplaced.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Grrrr.

So, infuriating!

ETA: And...wasn't it a MAN that killed all those poor babies at Sandy Hook? Maybe it's men that need 'restricting?'

Actually, NO, I do not believe that. But the argument was about an agenda...and GUNS are on the agenda. Not men.

If guns were the agenda then how come me and millions of others still have closets full of legal guns?

It was a sick and twisted individual that was a loser and a loner who wanted to be infamous, that is it.

Occam's razor.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

There's an old saying about policing yourself so no one else has to, I can't remember the exact words. But maybe the CT community needs to do a better job of policing itself?

Policing yourself is a fabulous idea.

ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.

Should all men be responsible for policing each other so they don't rape women and little girls?

Please.

Police yourself and don't broadly generalize everyone that fits into a *category."

All CTers are NOT responsible for every lunatic or false flag actor paid to discredit them.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Grrrr.

So, infuriating!

No, he was a child, a real man knows the difference.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Grrrr.

So, infuriating!

If guns were the agenda then how come me and millions of others still have closets full of legal guns?

It was a sick and twisted individual that was a loser and a loner who wanted to be infamous, that is it.

Occam's razor.

Ah. Occam's razor is not an absolute. It is an alternative where no other solution has been proven. We, the People, do not have the authority to gather evidence and subpoena. Occam's razor, my butt.

Circumstantial evidence shows that the motive lies with those who profited from Sandy Hook -- people FOR gun restrictions based on the tragedy.

And restricting the rights of gun owners TAKES BABY STEPS. It won't happen all at once because we have such a generous Constitution. Sandy Hook was a major and compelling baby step to those who do not doubt a word from 'officials.'

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join