It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Woman Arrested Calls Sandy Hook Massacre "HOAX", And Threatened To Kill Parent of a Victim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I couldn't imagine having all of my work, my effort, my pride and joy, my unique baby who is his own person his own individual ripped away from me in such a way and then to be harassed and stalked and preyed upon by people with clear severe mental ilness...... ugh.

That is probably why you can't let yourself realize the things going on in the world. Stay in your safe zone it does feel a lot better, don't dig or you will find stuff that will break you.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=21628309]NerdGoddess[/Come on. I don't necessarily agree with the whole official story, but that I know in my heart.

It's just nasty and awful to insinuate otherwise.

How can you know something when you just said you don't believe it.. You don't believe the official story but it's too awful for you to insinuate otherwise, what

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I stand by what I said.

I don't agree with all of the details

But those parents and their babies were real, and were not "actors'

And I stand by my belief that it is sick to insinuate otherwise. We don't need to rehash all the details of the event again, I stated my opinion and you stated yours.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I'm not sure why you assume to know what I let myself do lol, gave me a nice chuckle though.

Have a good one.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Not saying it was a hoax nor am I implying it, but Its clear you've came to that conclusion by emotions and not logic and facts so I'll leave you're opinion.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

That's kind of true as far as the parents/kids aspect goes. I just haven't seen anything that to ME screams, evidence that they knew what was going to happen or were any way the wiser. That's all. Thank you for your reply though I do appreciate it.

And so to see someone threaten to shoot them, just to me is awful.

-Alee
edit on 12/9/2016 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMind

Conspiracy Theorists makes themselves look crazy. Scan this very message board. Complete BS like the Mandela Effect. How many birds and whatnot get posted as "Definite proof of UFOs"? All the government has to do to "take down conspiracy Theorists" is to stand back and let them do that on their own.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So, as a parent yourself, would you be able to find it within yourself (after such a tragedy) to crack a smile before giving interviews?
Would you even want to give an interview after such devastation?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

There are members of this site from the area and that knew some of the victims. Are they lying when they say that people actually died?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

People handle shock and grief differently. I had a smile on my face the day my brother died laughing and joking while screaming inside.
Sorry but it did happen and kids got killed but because selfish asshats came on ats screaming fake because they were worried about their guns....shameful time to be on ats that was.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

There are members of this site from the area and that knew some of the victims. Are they lying when they say that people actually died?

It sounds like something a disinformation agent would post. Do you know them personally to know they are telling the truth? I find it easier to believe my first sentence would be most probable considering all the inconsistencies surrounding the event.

Crisis actors were involved...thats all i need to know to make my mind up.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I'm not sure because I've never been in that kind of a situation.

Right off the bat obviously I'd like to think that I wouldn't, but I do know when my best friend, my grandfather passed 3 months ago, we were standing beside his body in the hospital waiting for everyone to say their goodbyes and we stood around as a family and laughed and joked, and of course screamed and cried as well. But there were smiles in that room.

I know what you're getting at, but I can't say I can tell you how I'd react unless it had happened to me.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well said and honest

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

People handle shock and grief differently. I had a smile on my face the day my brother died laughing and joking while screaming inside.
Sorry but it did happen and kids got killed but because selfish asshats came on ats screaming fake because they were worried about their guns....shameful time to be on ats that was.

The reason why people are screaming fake isnt because of fear of getting their guns taken away what are you talking about?
INCONSISTENCIES and CRISIS ACTORS screams fake.
The very fact that crisis actors exist is reasoning enough to question EVERYTHING.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Stop right there dude. All was discussed at the time and shown to be bs. Also don't post a you tube video attempting to prove it because it is against tnc's.
You sound like the lady mentioned in the op go to glp to discuss crap like that.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

I'm not sure because I've never been in that kind of a situation.

Right off the bat obviously I'd like to think that I wouldn't, but I do know when my best friend, my grandfather passed 3 months ago, we were standing beside his body in the hospital waiting for everyone to say their goodbyes and we stood around as a family and laughed and joked, and of course screamed and cried as well. But there were smiles in that room.

I know what you're getting at, but I can't say I can tell you how I'd react unless it had happened to me.

-Alee

People are more prepared to let their grandparents go because they know it is coming and its a beautiful thing to celebrate their long lives but, when you have someone die unexpectedly and unnaturally then trust me (from experience) you cannot find it within yourself to laugh about anything. The mere sight of watching other people smile and laugh physically made my stomach hurt....I couldn't even respond to texts that's how hard it hit me. I cannot imagine having this happening to my child and finding any sort of way to be happy again, probably for a really loooong time.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I don't need youtube videos I have already seen the interviews and vids/pics of the scene etc etc.
There's a reason you cannot talk about it and its the same reason we cannot dive deeper into pizzagate. Their sloppiness has been exposed. I don't care to change anyone minds on the matter, i just want to be proven wrong and no one has done so. I'm not irrational I will believe whatever makes most sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The reason is to stop giving nut jobs ammo in their warped view of what happened. To not accuse others with the flimsy so called evidence you and others spout. I was here involved in the sandy hook threads and within 30 mins of it being reported ats members were on here claiming false flag to take our guns....
The reason why ats stopped the threads is because some contacted grieving parents just like the lady in the op.
I saw all the evidence and crisis actors sorry no it was shown to be bunk but like I said if you want to spout bs goto glp your type of bs is what enables nuts to do things like the woman in the op.
Disgusting accusing people who lost their kids of being liars.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Its even more disgusting to laugh and try to force yourself to cry (and failed) after supposedly losing your child.
Any loving parent can see right thru that BS.

Question: Do you think our gov is ever involved in committing false flags to push their agendas?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What agenda? to take your guns because it didn't happen did it despite all the bleating from some.
Not saying false flags do nit go on but in this case it was a loon with a gun nothing more.
You are just enabling nutters and their warped fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join