It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange anomalies on Comet 67P!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Attach is three images of Comet 67P, I believe Earth people are not the first to visit Comet 67P!
If you look at the first image (full image of Comet 67P) you will see I marked two red circles.
The red circle on the left I found over a year ago, it looks like a canopy held up by couple of black poles, and this week I found this: if you look at the red circle on the right, it looks like some kind of launching pad or one large Tower/bldg with small ones on the side. To me it definitely looks like intelligent construction for sure! I really can’t believe I miss this when I first looked at this image over a year ago!
Below is the link to the original image I found these anomalies.
Link: www.esa.int...

Anytime I come across images like these I feel really good knowing we’re getting closer to the fact that “We Are Not Alone” !

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MCL1150

Pareidolia, and what moron would build anything on a comet?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

certainly appears interesting. Too bad the pixelization prevents a better quality close ups.

Interesting shadows on second...though it's too messy to call it anything.

Anyway...keep the candle burning

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MCL1150
To me it definitely looks like intelligent construction for sure!

Great find, and thank you for this!

yes, they look artificial, no doubt.

the question is: "Who built them?"

also, it makes me think about the mysterious Monolith on Phobos (Mars satellite),
of the huge, weird metallic conical mountain on Ceres,
about the translucent tubes on Mars,
and the numerous structures on Mars and on the Moon that appear to be artificial - that "someone" built them

and what can be found on the far side of the Moon?

Star and Flag.
and, again, thank you!

HF

edit on 7-12-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: add info

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You’re welcome! a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I downloaded the original, high resolution image from the ESA website,
and I looked at the details you highlighted.

astounding.

especially the 2nd image you posted.

You know?
This image could be the 'smoking gun' of the presence of an Alien Intelligence in our Solar System.

-------------------------------

(I wonder: did the scientists at ESA forget to airbrush it?...)

-------------------------------

I encourage everyone on this thread to download the original, high resolution image from the ESA website and see by themselves at the indicated coordinates: it's there.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
im not seeing anything artificial

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, far more believable than aliens would be that these are plaster miniature planets made and painted up by JPL or Nasa to assist in the big LIE! Ya never know, but I say that because those 'poles' look a lot like screwdrivers stuck in the ground and forgotten by the carpenter, that's my bet!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Qa reply to: suvorov

You don't see anything artificial? I'm not saying it IS artificial but not having been there personally those towers KINDA in the one pic look like its POSSIBLE they SORTA could be artificial, maybe giant levers on a panel to control spin and thrust god installed in those first few days. Lol

link   
**Double post...see below**

edit on 2016-12-7 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

link   
That's a very craggy comet -- probably due to the way it outgasses when it gets near the Sun.

Couldn't the craggy features highlighted with the blue circles and arrows that I added to your image (features that look like rocks) also produce the same long shadows under the right sun angle conditions? That makes me think the long shadows you have highlighted could be from similar rock features:

edit on 2016-12-7 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

indeed they could be...it's interesting never the less. It always boils down to confirmation. Sadly...we are often left with a single pic or source...and interpretations vary.

Might be nothing...and from our we-are-alone-in-the-universe vantage point...it certainly points to something mundane like a rock shadow.

Sadly or luckily...I dont often assume this vantage point.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You guys all realize the European Space Agency sent a space probe named "Rosetta" to this comet, named 67-P.
If you wish you can easily find much high resolution photos of the surface of this comet. If i knew how to embed images I would. Maybe someone else can help with that.

Edit; oops it looks like someone already beat me to it.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SupermassiveBlackHOLE because: missed post above

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Help me with this if you can. I have a number of weird visual impairments, my brain does a lot of acrobatics to allow me to see things the way other people see them. So I am having a hard time putting these pictures into perspective.

These pictures show the whole surface of the comet from a distance. Just how far away is the picture being taken, because it doesn't appear to me to be big enough to even allow the camera to be placed on it?

Now if it is a distant picture and distorting visually the actual size, then those poles would have to be the size of California, or maybe I just am not looking at it right.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

In attempting to reply to a poster, I went away to retrieve the link to an ATS thread of mine of several years ago. The title was "Rethinking Comets" under my user name. I could not find it and I'm not surprised. I presented a case why comets are controlled vehicles, quite unconventional by our standards. Dyson Spheres can be discussed until the cows come home on ATS, but thinking of comets as long-term, space habitats/ships is beyond the reasoning powers of beer, pizza and TV.

Comets are probably the most mysterious objects in the solar system bar none. We still don't quite understand what they are all about. One of my indicative but not quite revealing threads in the archives is "Motions of Comets Made Simple." While that title implies nothing specific, it opens the door to questions that you are not supposed to ask.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Ice mining for water and oxygen?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Ice mining for water and oxygen?

Would aliens need such a thing? Secondly, what are the odds of Rosetta landing on a comet that some alien civilization had also built something on?

I think it's clutching at straws and I certainly don't see anything abnormal with the images posted

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Pareidolia, and what moron would build anything on a comet?

One that likes to be constantly on the move?
One that does not think like humans and finds it a suitable enviroment.
I mean here on earth we have "morons" that build where there are
earthquakes and tornadoes and hurricanes.

Also last one - a moron that would want very very smart people to think it's a comet..
I mean - wouldn't a comet be a fantastic "natural" retrofitted satellite?
Get off that high horse of yours...It's much too high.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well said:-) a reply to: MagicCow

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The best place to go to answer your question is here: www.esa.int... I'm pretty sure they have what you are looking for.... a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join