It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Drops Bombshell Cia Provided Podesta Emails To Wikileaks Not Russia! [video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
CIA and US intell ops gave Hillary's emails to Wikileaks not Russia. They did because they were concerned about her rampant corruption and mishandling of classified information.
This is backed up by British Ambassador Craig Murray. He was told by operatives on the ground that the leaks came from official circles in Washington DC.
Clinton had insisted that Russia was responsible for hacking her unsecured server that she had tucked away in her home's basement.
The video (below) also goes into Huma, and her connections to Saudi's and maybe she is an operative or agent for the Saudi's.

It’s now clear from numerous sources that the Podesta hack, which led to Wikileaks releasing tens of thousands of Clinton campaign emails, as well as other hacks targeting the Democratic Party, were the work of U.S. intelligence operatives attempting to save America from a Clinton presidency.

The Clinton campaign has repeatedly insinuated that Russian agents were responsible for the release of the emails, but the reality is far different.

The hackers were concerned individuals who were alarmed at Hillary Clinton’s rampant corruption and mishandling of classified material as far back as 2009, when officials with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) became aware of violations of record keeping procedures at the Department of State under Secretary Clinton

investmentwatchblog.com...
edit on 12/3/2016 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

+44 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That has been Suspected Since they were Released . The Dems Blaming the Russians for it was just Another Calculated Lie , and the Colluding MSM Ran with it to , CNN Imparticular .
edit on 3-12-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

+40 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Do you wonder what would have happened if Clinton would have won? I think the relationship with Russia would have gotten much worse.

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Unnamed sources. I see. Sounds totally legit.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This just in:

Julian Assange has committed arkancide...I mean suicide...

-Chris

+111 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

When were the "Russian hacker" sources ever named or proven?

I must have missed that.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Do you wonder what would have happened if Clinton would have won? I think the relationship with Russia would have gotten much worse.

Hillary Fiddling with the Nuclear Football trying to get to that Button....Perish the Thought !

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Confirmed by British Ambassador Craig Murray.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I just think that Obama and Putin didn't like each other and I feel that would 10X for Hillary. And we thought that the Obama admin would be able to get along and play nice with everyone. The world is a mess.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Where is the quoted text in the OP from?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So a government agency hacking a political party and government agency to steer an election.

That's a bit scary. And the government has the nerve to track down and jail hackers.

Big Brother...
edit on 12/3/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Where is the quoted text in the OP from?

I think it's from infowars.

www.infowars.com...

Sources who have spoken privately to Alex Jones but don’t want to be named have confirmed that government and intelligence operatives worked in tandem to provide Julian Assange’s organization with the Podesta emails.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What quoted text.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is just getting ridiculous, Ill bet if I tried I could find "sources" saying it was aliens or spirits that hacked her server.
I dont disbelieve this article and it makes more sense to me than the Russian nonsense but this needs to be put to bed.

There needs to be an exhaustive, transparent and immediate investigation into all of this.
Get to the bottom of this nonsense once and for all and either put the Cow and her cronies away for a long time or show its all above board and that weve all been trolled and we owe Hilldawg a big apology and maybe a fruit basket.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't see a source for the video so far besides, what Infowars?

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: kaylaluv

When were the "Russian hacker" sources ever named or proven?

I must have missed that.

Nope haven't seen any evidence just speculation. Some however did claim Guccifer to be the Russian source, he's not even Russian.
edit on 3-12-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

If you had listened to Steve Pieczenik on Alex Jone's Infowars five weeks ago, you would of known NSA gave this info to Wikileaks due to the extensive problems with Hillary messing with the safety of the USA.

Inforwars is the best source of factual info. Roger Stone was also several weeks ahead with information.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

There can never be an investigation. With the gate of pizza and the other things that Wiki spilled, do you think there is a chance of a real investigation?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
highly related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: underwerks

What quoted text.

In the quote box in the OP. A poster above gave a link for it on infowars. I was looking for something to read instead of a video.

link   
a reply to: chuckk

I will do some digging and get to that, thank you for the info.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join