It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Drops Bombshell Cia Provided Podesta Emails To Wikileaks Not Russia! [video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Ok, would you say the video gave a better idea of the goings on inside, I think the video was in front of a huge 30' tall cement owl. And they were doing a mock child sacrifice will a demon voice and fire. It looked like an Indiana Jones Movie.
I and my circle of friends never knew about it.
edit on 3-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The dude was associated with the Council on Foreign Relations (and has since tried to scrub that detail).

The man is nutcase and has a background that screams disinfo and COINTEL PRO.

But Because of the Wikileaks E-Mail Leaks , Hillary's Campaign did Suffer from it . Coinsidence ?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting. I had assumed that Clinton and Obama were the CIA's politicians. Perhaps incorrectly.

Its hard to keep track of who is who these days. My initial guess was that the fbi was behind the Clinton leaks.

edit on 3-12-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Why semi antichrist?

Not only Russian hackers but specifically Putin's hackers. Semi antichrist emanating evil from his dark cold hole called Moscow.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Honest agents are in every department

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Either way americans are screwed..
- A Foreign government like Russia is that powerful to sway american public opinion
- A domestic entities like NSA/CIA and other alphabets agencies/mic/police state wants Trump to be the divider-in-chief.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Fake news : news for the right people.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Infowars has been proven time and time again over nearly a decade to be alarmist propaganda. I've been reading ATS for years and years and it wasn't until Infowars started putting up stories people on ATS liked that Alex Jones suddenly, magically, gained credibility.

SMH

In reality MSM is the biggest propaganda machine around...... Oklahoma City bombing, Waco, Bohemian Grove and 911 propped Alex Jones to the forefront. I have followed him since his Waco days, I first caught him on a local TV station helping the Davidians back in the late 90's.

Conspiracy theorist have known about Alex way before ATS existed, especially in his early years with Ron Paul. Like social media of today, they where attacking him and his followers in the Myspace days.

Your just singing the same old song and dance. He gained credibility because he is loud and vocal, nothing magical about that.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The darling of the left liberal media, Snowden, made whistle blowing trendy and cool and heroic and deserving of awards and heaped with all kinds of praises. How ironic that gov whistle blowing brought down their corrupt dear leader Clinton.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chuckk

Inforwars is the best source of factual info. 

That's weird...in this reality, infowars is the best source of bullsh!t fear mongering propaganda, run by a giant festering hemorrhoid lodged in the ass of humanity. Mandela effect?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
it doesn`t really matter who did it what matters is what they found and released.
They found evidence of massive corruption within the Hillary campaign and the DNC,the leaks single handedly helped American dodge the bullet of a corrupt Hillary presidency,and for that we should all be very grateful.
edit on 3-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The shadow government would have realized this info was being leaked BY the US intel agencies TO wikileaks.

There was no way they could let clinton win the election or they would have risked being further exposed (who knows what kind of info) not to mention a complete revolt by said US intel agencies.

Thus, it would not surprise me if they decided to risk a trump presidency over the potential US intel agency mass resignations or further very damning leaks of epic proportions like those fbianon hinted at in his threads, which would have brought the entire government to its knees.

Trumps presidency = Calculated risk. Continuation of silent intel agency coup = risk the shadow government wasnt ready to risk.

It kind of explains this election in its dirty entirety.

This IS a conspiracy website, right?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

As I mentioned ,
genius is where you find it.

So it works.

S&F

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Which a former British ambassador, Craig Murry is corroborating...

Not to mention the interview with former deputy secretary of state Steve Pieczenik...

You do know that whistleblowers don't always release their identity right?... right?... More so if they are still working within the government.

Did you even watch the video at all?... Doesn't seem like you did.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Do you think the Russian and Obama frosty relationship had something to do with the info being slipped to Wiki?
I would dare say that if HRC got the POTUS there would have been a continuation of the friction between US/Russia. A very dangerous situation.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
noone seems to like hillary

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it weird that the only source of the ambassador saying he heard it wasn't Russia, was a state run Russian news service? Sputnik?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Those that followed the election always knew there were pro-Trump forces in government working to stop her, I view them as patriots that knew from inside Intel she would be bad for America.
They followed their oath to protect America from domestic threats as required.

Well Played and GG

edit on 4-12-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Could you point to the part where WikiLeaks is claiming the CIA was the source? The title of the thread, the video and the blog thing all say "Wikileaks Drops Bombshell."

So is WikiLeaks claiming that the source was the CIA or is that what the psychotic fabricators at Infowars are saying? Confirming this is... the former British ambassador to Uzbekistan who has repeatedly been denied entrance to the US?

The guy hasn't been an ambassador since 2004 when he was removed. Given the circumstances of his removal, it seems like he would be something of a pariah among former colleagues.
edit on 2016-12-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join