It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Coup and Counter Coup Revealed by Dr Steve Pieczenik

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+134 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dr Pieczenik reveals in this video the silent coup by the Clintons, and the counter coup by folks in the US gov't along with Assange via wikileaks to end the corrupt Clinton machine...

I have seen reports, heard rumors of this kind of effort going on, but this is the first time I have actually seen Dr. Pieczenik reveal this much, and include Assange in the mix....

Just sharing... mind blown right now..

YMMV

edit on Tue, 01 Nov 2016 17:21:02 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Dr in title

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

This tells me that wikileaks were fed by true patriotic Americans and for that both Wikileaks and the not so deep state gets
OP you get the Starr and the flag :>)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 1-11-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Not really on topic.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

OMG I hope this is true. Will link to my thread

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

What he's saying rings true from what I have heard as only rumor for a couple of months....

I didn't know that wikileaks along with Assange was also the conduit..

So much for blaming it on Russia?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I've heard him talk many times.

Perfect message.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I thought we were all Russians though

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

NAZIS, they think we're Nazis...or was THAT last week?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I've heard him talk many times.

Perfect message.

I have too... kind of shocked me that he came out on video... he usually stays off camera, I didn't even recognize him since AJ usually shows a much younger Dr. Pieczenik pic when he calls in..

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think they have grouped me into the Russians though

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
"The Chickens have come home to roost".

INDEED...

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Buck

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'd never seen a current picture of him either but recognized him from the old picture you described.

He obviously means business and he's the spokesperson for all of the Patriots in our Intelligence Services. For him to make such an announcement is stunning.

I have my fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed!
edit on 1-11-2016 by tweetie because: not worth mentioning.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

My old associates from a previous incarnation report events as he does. I have seen it as Globalists versus Nationalists, but I admit that is too facile an interpretation. Nonetheless, it does give one a template through which to puzzle out all of the bizarre developments since 9/11 and prior to that back to the Kennedy assassination.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's what I have thought as well. Great Video. There is a battle going on behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

Crosses to bare...I'm a psychopath,apparently...Nice to meet you,please excuse the mess...apparently I'm supposed to be terrified of you.. maybe an ACT kind of BUGS me a tad but THAT ship has sailed,no one raped me yet ,just asked...then I was free to laugh at them and them at me as God intended...no shots fired.
No matter what happens next ..JUST try polite and straight talk.
We knuckle draggers like POINTS apparently..who knew?
You'd figure after all the BOOZE and cigarettes we'd be as wayward as Pelosi but no.We just want Nationalist intrests to hold,making us Nazis... I HATE those guys...they trained the Spooks here..WELL them and East Germans...
edit on 1-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I watched a video last week from another website and that person was stating the same thing as Dr. Pienczenik. The intelligence community were the ones feeding Wikileaks and they were going to release something on November 1st.

The second video he shares is truly terrifying if all this is true.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Interesting Video , but the World is just Not that " Black And White " .

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is this some of that "smoke" I keep reading about? (And I don't mean ever so often either...)

Whats that old adage "Where there is smoke, there is fire"? You know why it is named an "old adage"? Because it has made sense for a length of time, longer than the most patient Monk can muster, unless he is on a YouTube™ binge; everyOne has a 'Jones' EveryOne..

Could that aforementioned "Smoke" be all the paychecks were postdated for Nov. 15th? She was counting on an influx of $$$ from 'overseas' to make these good. Chelsea has to get Her end and no way are We using The Foundation™ $$$ that would be "illegal" and once You cross that bridge, well...

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I must admit, I'm feeling a bit weird at the moment, like I am getting a portend to an event that will have a great impact on society but in a different way than 9/11. The contents of what the Doctor is saying here can be construed as passing the point of no return vis-a-vis the 2nd American revolution.

A war for your minds, with the battlefield being the thing you are looking at right now, a computer screen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join