It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Drops Bombshell Cia Provided Podesta Emails To Wikileaks Not Russia! [video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Its all of the covert stuff associated with that group that helps connect the dots from Benghazi and all of the colour revolutions including Ukraine with Stinger Missles and stolen oil greasing all the hands involved

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

We should be precise here: Not only Russian hackers but specifically Putin's hackers. Semi antichrist emanating evil from his dark cold hole called Moscow.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Unnamed sources. I see. Sounds totally legit.

When were the "Russian hacker" sources ever named or proven?

I must have missed that.

So that means the OP has to be the truth?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuckk

If you had listened to Steve Pieczenik on Alex Jone's Infowars five weeks ago, you would of known NSA gave this info to Wikileaks due to the extensive problems with Hillary messing with the safety of the USA.

Inforwars is the best source of factual info. Roger Stone was also several weeks ahead with information.

Infowars is a propaganda-driven, bottom of the barrel conspiracy whore house. They will literally do and say anything to provide click-bait content that is profitable.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

There is a link at the bottom of the OP as well.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Infowars source...Hm.

Nothing on the Wikilleaks subreddit that I can find...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thank you I will watch this.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: underwerks

There is a link at the bottom of the OP as well.

A link to a blog. The quote you posted came from infowars.
edit on 3-12-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I wonder what type of info they discovered by going through Anthony Weiner's emails.....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We would have never known about bohemian grove if not for Info wars, and the politicians he interviewed that wanted to punch him.

link   
I'm not too sure about this. The only confirmation beyond unnamed sources is what known Russian propaganda outlet, Sputnik, says a British diplomat said.

They'd say the hacking attempts weren't Russian even if they were. Were talking about Russian state sponsored media here.

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: chuckk

If you had listened to Steve Pieczenik on Alex Jone's Infowars five weeks ago, you would of known NSA gave this info to Wikileaks due to the extensive problems with Hillary messing with the safety of the USA.

Inforwars is the best source of factual info. Roger Stone was also several weeks ahead with information.

Infowars has been proven time and time again over nearly a decade to be alarmist propaganda. I've been reading ATS for years and years and it wasn't until Infowars started putting up stories people on ATS liked that Alex Jones suddenly, magically, gained credibility.

Just two years ago, if I came onto ATS and someone used Infowars as a source, they would have been laughed at and run off the board.

And now? Boy oh boy...now Alex Jones and Infowars are the best!

SMH

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Is the FBI supposed to be releasing them soon?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

We would have never known about bohemian grove if not for Info wars, and the politicians he interviewed that wanted to punch him.

That's not true. People knew about it and talked about it in conspiracy circles before Jones. Jones simply did some investigations into it. People wouldn't have cared about his investigations into the Grove if there wasn't already some interest into it.
edit on 3-12-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You didn't know about Bohemian Grove before Alex Jones made his video?

There were people that wrote about BG in the 80's.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Wrong the video gave the place a face and made people realize what the hell their politicians are up to. It aint pretty.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Just because you didn't know about BG before Alex Jones doesn't mean others didn't.

You said it was because of him. No, it wasn't because of him. He added to existing research already done.

Your logic is flawed, and your argument isn't sound.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chuckk

I also Viewed that Steve Pieczenik Video , but at the Time I was Very Wary of Any Truth behind it . Now , if this Story is Confirmed , Mr. Pieczenik was maybe not just Telling a Tall Tale there .

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

" Infowars is a propaganda-driven, bottom of the barrel conspiracy whore house. They will literally do and say anything to provide click-bait content that is profitable. "

Gee , I was Just thinking the Same Thing about how CNN Reported this Story . Cue the Blue Screen on my Mark. . . . .

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The dude was associated with the Council on Foreign Relations (and has since tried to scrub that detail).

The man is nutcase and has a background that screams disinfo and COINTEL PRO.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join