It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on endless same topic threads, hold the pepperoni please.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am seeing a million threads on pizza.

Apparently it's a hoax, even if it is not, do we have to have so many threads on the exact same topic?

ATS, Isn't there a policy on not having multiple threads on the same thing?

No more pizza please !

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Sorry I rather like pizza.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I agree. Enough already!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You realize that your thread actually contributed to your initial grievance, right?

That cat looks awfully cozy with that slice of pizza too.. Gonna have to look into that.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

TL;DR

no pepperoni
edit on 11/30/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
You realize that your thread actually contributed to your initial grievance, right?

No, I am asking a question, not replicating a thread :

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Just taking a casual survey of the user base, is it valid to say that we're mostly conservative Americans/Europeans, and that a good percentage might identify as "alt-right"? Given that, and given that there might be a good chunk of change being thrown at manipulating this group by jabbing them hard in the disgust spot (which is apparently enlarged beyond the norm among conservatives) and hiring a bunch of Macedonian teens to generate false plot points, it's not surprising to see a bunch of threads with a skewed ratio of evidence to outrage.

It's either a distraction for legit pedo ring #, or a high-powered social experiment. Either way, censoring it just throws napalm on the tire fire. If you aren't burnt out by the proliferation of low-rent civil war threads, you can probably bring yourself to scroll past the pizza threads.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Most threads I've seen weren't replications but new info on the same conspiracy. Mods do their job pretty well at combining an closing the duplicates.

Your question created a new thread about the topic. More specifically your distaste for the topic.

Seriously, think about it, if you replace the topic Pizzagate with Bigfoot and your argument and grievance is silly. You basically saying we should have one thread on Pizzagate, one for Bigfoot, one for aliens, one for elvis.. Etc etc.. How boring and ineffective is that? I'll agree that there shouldn't be multiple threads on the same angle info or article but if new info on a different aspect or angle of a topic comes up I think it deserves its own thread and threads like this belong in the rant forum.

edit on 30-11-2016 by PlasticWizard because: Nod to mods

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

LOL @ them being new threads of new evidence.....

Again, No I am not contributing to the rubbish pile.
Again, this is not a thread replication but a Board question on whether the same thread can be done over and over.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: totesmcgrotes

No one is asking for censoring.
It's like seeing "The UFO lands on Whitehouse lawn" over and over and over again.
Stick to one or two threads, not a bajillion threads of desperation for stars and flags on the same topic.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
dp
edit on 1-12-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

read the post by PlasticWizard. They are not the same information in the threads. Its only the same topic. Scroll past them

I see your desperation for stars and flags on the same topic as well

edit on 1-12-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Again, If there is a breaking story "Did a UFO land at the White house"

And within hours another thread appears with "Did a UFO land at whitehouse, evidence it was a silver"
then 6 hours later "Did a UFO land at the whitehouse , evidence of 5 aliens on board"
They are all the same news thread.

Pizzagate is not a forum, it is a news story/possible hoax, and doesn't according to ATS rules permit multiple threads on it.
The staff can come and correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Instead of adding to existing threads, a new thread is created for every single new "angle".

IMO it's deliberate forum spamming. And judging by the hostile replies people that don't agree get from the same people, I'd also levy the charge that it's forum bridgading.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Your comparison of "Did a UFO land at the whitehouse" would be considered the same thread. But in comparison to the Pizzagate threads there is different contents in the thread. So it would be more like "Did a UFO land at the Airport" or "Did a UFO land at the mall"

There are numerous threads on the assassination of JFK. They do not have their own forum. The thread have different contents and would not be considered the same thread. Hence should not be removed. If you do not like to read about theories on the assassination of JFK, scroll past them.

Hope this helps

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Instead of adding to existing threads, a new thread is created for every single new "angle".

IMO it's deliberate forum spamming. And judging by the hostile replies people that don't agree get from the same people, I'd also levy the charge that it's forum bridgading.

You are spot on.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I remember about a year ago a member posted a thread or two on their own experiences concerning pedophiles and it was removed because it's against T&C's. I guess i just don't see the difference here between someone posting about this subject who had first hand knowledge and all these pizza threads which are unsubstantiated rumours.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Read the sites T&Cs you'll get that serious question that required a thread and the boards immediate attention about the multiple Pizzagate/(insert any other topic here) threads. By not doing so and starting this thread you kinda did throw a banana peel into the pile distracting rubbish. From your OP you obviously didn't check out the sites rules for posting multiple threads on the same topic. If you did, you wouldn't have used an unsure/vague question like "ATS, Isn't there a policy on not having multiple threads on the same thing?" and have your answer.

And LOL to you good sir! many of the new threads you're talking about do contain new evidence. Do you even look at them? Or just see "Pizzagate" and think it's the same ol same ol? I'm almost positive it's the latter.

If Pizzagate is a hoax like you say, then it will end up in the hoax bin. If the threads are discussing the same evidence on the same topic, the duplicate thread will be deleted and or 404d..like they always are..recent Case in point "ufo invasion over Turkey" 2 threads popped up, one hoax binned the other 404d.

Anyways I hope I helped and didn't piss you off too much.

Honestly I'm sick of all the pedo crap too bud. But I have a 7yr old daughter that the world needs to be a better place for. I'm putting up with all the threads and contributing here and there so I can help provide her that better world. I hope all this is just BS but if it's not I want to make damn sure they get everyone involved. Unfortunately with this topic, if true , buring our heads in the sand or trying to ignore it will only help it flourish.

Creating one thread for everything on single conspiracy or investigation topic would cause that thread to get buried and the conspiracy or topic would die. The Pizzagate topic isn't going anywhere unless it's severely censored or totally not true. God/tomcruz/Oprah Winfrey/allah/babybuddah speed on the truth I say!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

No please post the same thing a 4th time here in thread, I'm not sure 3 times is enough to force your opinion.

When you say I should read the T and C, do you mean I should study section 15h diligently?

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The duplicate threads regarding the pedo group are being 404ed. New information
like the names of potential participants, their actions and their association to one another
come to light daily. This is an ongoing investigation so why would you want any new
information stifled?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join