It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOD Code

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

It's also 666 so what?

I think that is far more interesting.
edit on 9-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
That code isnt that definable, it is a code for kraken' code. Im trying to teach it to crack jokes 2.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
That code isnt that definable, it is a code for kraken' code. Im trying to teach it to crack jokes 2.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What Do Numbers Mean in the Bible? Is Numerology Biblical?

The Bible’s answer

Numbers in the Bible can often be taken literally, but they are sometimes used as symbols. The context usually indicates whether a particular number is used as a symbol. Consider these examples of the symbolic meaning of numbers in the Bible:

1 Unity. For instance, Jesus prayed to God that his followers “may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you.”—John 17:21; Matthew 19:6.

Numerology and gematria

These symbolic meanings of numbers in the Bible are different from numerology, which involves looking for an occult meaning in numbers, their combinations, and numerical totals. For example, Jewish Cabalists have analyzed the Hebrew Scriptures using a technique called gematria, which looks for a hidden code in the numerical equivalents of letters. Numerology is a form of divination, which God condemns.—Deuteronomy 18:10-12.

The Allure of Numbers: Awake!—2002

HIDDEN MESSAGES IN THE BIBLE?

In his book The Bible Code, journalist Michael Drosnin claims to have discovered hidden messages by means of computer analysis of the Hebrew Scriptures. According to Drosnin’s claims, the “code” yielded the words “assassin that will assassinate” along with the name Yitzhak Rabin—and this was found a year before Israeli Prime Minister Rabin was killed.

As expected, The Bible Code created its share of controversy. Dave Thomas, a mathematician and physicist, demonstrated that computer analysis of any text will produce what appear to be cryptic messages. Analyzing Drosnin’s own text, Thomas came up with the words “code,” “silly,” and “hoax.” “Hidden messages can be found anywhere,” Thomas says, “provided you’re willing to invest time and effort to harvest the vast field of probability.”

With its capability of making an unlimited number of calculations, a computer would likely find some combinations of letters that could be used as some sort of prediction. But this is merely a coincidence and does not prove that the Bible contains hidden messages.*

*: For more information, see Does the Bible Have a Hidden Code?

Numbers and You - Awake!—2002
Please stop wasting* your impressively designed minds and thinking ability on this numerology stuff..."And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God." (Romans 12:2) *: Also see my signature and profile description. You're filling and occupying your mind with the wrong stuff, spiritually unhealthy stuff.

Some of you may be more familiar with the term "the Matrix" rather than the biblical term of something some people are sensing to be present:

"this system of things"
edit on 10-12-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

It's also 666 so what?

its not 666 its 696

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

It's also 666 so what?

its not 666 its 696

Don't know where you got that, but no, it's 666.

6 triangles

6 sides to the inner hexagon

6 lines in total, 2 three sided triangles.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Solomon is linked with 666 through tributes of gold totaling 666 talents.

I hate to correct you, but I will give you the 33, as a consolation because that makes sense, on this you are wrong .

It definitely reps 666. If 696 too, I don't see it, but 666 still stands correct either way.

Also, the word hex, as in curse, comes from hexagram.

I think 666 fits a little better with the notion of hexing, than 696, which I don't see having anything to do with the hexagram.

Although think whatever you want.
edit on 11-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
God is all unknowable truth and cannot be represented with mathematics or other simple words. God is always beyond our comprehension.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
God is all unknowable truth and cannot be represented with mathematics or other simple words. God is always beyond our comprehension.
.....So there's nothing about God that is comprehensible, what about God can a person know yet not comprehend?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: auto3000

.....So there's nothing about God that is comprehensible, what about God can a person know yet not comprehend?
i no longer belive in Allah as a muslim....i still belive in a creator though

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I am not judging, but what is the point of saying you are a Muslim if you don't believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

And what makes you a Muslim is the five pillars, technically speaking, if you don't believe in Allah you don't believe Mohammed or the Qur'an, how are you still a Muslim?

I am seriously curious and not judging, you have every right to claim any religion, but said religion would probably not consider someone a Muslim if they don't believe in God.

However, I will, because I don't believe in telling people what they believe is wrong, unless facts can prove otherwise and in this case it could go either way, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Salaam.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I have that stupid book, and yes, Rabin was assassinated after being warned but not believing, but assassinations happening in hostile Israel are very common and nothing has been predicted since.

Thus, it's a coincidence.

There is something to gematria, it's not really what this OP is doing though. Through gematria we know who the three beasts are, and if you don't want to waste time, don't quote Paul, he is one of the beasts. Tarsus=666 in gematria as does Caesar Nero. The third beast is represented by the hexagram today. But it's not talking about the future at all so not them but certain Jews hostile to... everyone, then. The ones who wanted a warrior King Messiah, another Joshua or Hyrcanus.

Paul is the ultimate waste of time, his words are ignorant and hateful, jealous and vindictive, a really stupid theology that the Catholic epistles refute, namely, James: "Vain man, do you want to be told, faith without works is dead!"

I am sure you will try and deflect and say he wasn't talking about Paul, but it's too obvious for me, that is Paul's theology, so he has to be talking about Paul.

And Paul takes his cheap shots at the apostles left and right, calling them false apostles, who "added nothing" to Paul.

In other words, Paul had no idea what Jesus taught because he was not trustworthy and simply invented a story about secret revelations from Jesus.

Which was prophesied by Jesus who said "Do NOT believe them!"

So, yeah, I would say quoting Paul is a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I am not judging, but what is the point of saying you are a Muslim if you don't believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

And what makes you a Muslim is the five pillars, technically speaking, if you don't believe in Allah you don't believe Mohammed or the Qur'an, how are you still a Muslim?

I am seriously curious and not judging, you have every right to claim any religion, but said religion would probably not consider someone a Muslim if they don't believe in God.

However, I will, because I don't believe in telling people what they believe is wrong, unless facts can prove otherwise and in this case it could go either way, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Salaam.
im no athiest...i still believe in god....but not Allah

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Salaam.

Allah is Arabic for The God.

If you believe in God, you believe in Allah, you just don't use Arabic.

Whether or not that makes you a Muslim is debatable, I would say not officially but freedom of religion is freedom of religion so I can't say you can't call yourself whatever you want.

Hostility towards Allah or non belief in is not Islam though.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Salaam.

Allah is Arabic for The God.

If you believe in God, you believe in Allah, you just don't use Arabic.

Whether or not that makes you a Muslim is debatable, I would say not officially but freedom of religion is freedom of religion so I can't say you can't call yourself whatever you want.

Hostility towards Allah or non belief in is not Islam though.

I still believe islam worships a man called hiram abiff and promotes the illuminati

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Bumping and old thread here, as it is totally on topic.
I just finished this book. Astonished at the revelations.
I always believed in God, and you do not need to be religious to do so.
Having God replicate in the body only makes more sense after I read this very good book.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyvi believe in a creator too...i do think that humans came from somewhere

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
after my latest discovery, I find that it all points back to Sirius a b and c.

GOD DOG ANUBIS SIRIUS

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join