It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The GOD Code

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I think its neat and interesting OP.

After reading the thread though I got lost with the picking and nonsense and wonder why people engage in a thread when they have nothing to offer it but negativity.

Back on the first or second page there was mention of the 8 pointed star and its meaning.

Seems to me the 8 pointed star has many meanings in different cultures and or cults as well.

Notice how ‘Jesus’ is weaved into the picture. Each letter of ICHTHYS can be found in the eight-spoke circle. Notice how most of the letters of ICHTHYS can mean “wisdom” or “secret knowledge.” Keeping with the octagonal theme, Jesus is also equal to 888 using gematria (the “Dominical Number.” Also, Jesus resurrected on the 8th day (on Sunday, first day of the new week), and 8 people were saved on the Ark). Another interesting number associated with Jesus is the “measure of the fish,” the mathematical ratio of the Christian fish symbol (visica pisces, seen above), 153:265 or 265/153 = square root of 3 = 1.732 (which connects to the 23/17 enigma). In one Biblical account, Jesus caused 153 fish to be caught in Peter’s net. The numbers 1 thru 17, when added together, equal 153 (Also, 9 is often found in “17” equations, such as in 9×17=153; remember that there are 9 Kingdoms, but 7 Heavens). 17 is the day of Osiris’ death in the month of Athyr. (And 1+7 = 8) Osiris is the original Green Man, having green skin of decay and representing the death and re-birth of vegetation.

Also the Seal of Melchizedek which some say same is/was the same soul/spirit as Jesus ( reincarnated).

According to certain Essene traditions the Essenes came from Venus. In the Book: “Le Memoire d’Essenien, L’autre visage de Jesus” the following can be found on this subject: (p.18) “Look very well at that star behind me: it is one of the symbols of our people” (p.32): “Look,” he said, “that is the big morningstar, we call her ‘Moon-Sun’ or ‘Ishtar’ (Venus). To our people she stands for Mysterie and Light. The meaning of the octagram: it is the expression of the “Law of Cause and Effect”. Those two are inextricably tied together: “What ye sow, ye shall reap”. (compare with Karma / Wheel of life) That makes the number 8 the number of fate, destiny and justice. Transformative qualities are: resurrection, immortality and prosperity.
mysteryoftheiniquity.com...

Numbers and symbols aren't just a coincidence in my opinion. OP, if you enjoy playing with numbers, so be it. Don't let anyone make you feel like a fool for using your mind engaging in a hobby. You could be into worse things than numbers.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

everyone that replied thus far has more or less said the code dont work....whereas i know differently....thanks for your kind words thoguh...its appreciated

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

they are not repeated threads, each one encompasses a different subject matter

No,

They are all based on some system you say you have discovered, they are all about the same thing.

i know for 100% fact that i have discovered the truth....

yeah but on page 4 you say

i never said it proves anything....its just mind ramblings of mine

So which is it?

Should I link to some of your other threads where you say it proves this or that or that you have proven this or that is correct?

Do have trouble remembering what you type?

When pointed out to you, what makes you respond the way you do, why do you belittle yourself so much?

Your blind arrogance wont get you anywhere good, you will only delude yourself into oblivion.

you cant change my mind on that...

Yes only you can break yourself free from the deluded state your in.

A word of advice from someone who's been there and come back.

There is no objective truth, its all subjective, especially here and other sites alike.

Once you realize that, you might start taking your truth less seriously because in reality, what does it solve?

Nothing.

If others follow this truth you say you share what can come from it?

Quite a few bad things.

Are you here to divide?

In my opinion, The truth unites, it doesn't divide.

I hope you step back and try seeing things from a different perspective, stop being so blinded by the so called truth you think you have.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

does knowing the truth hurt?

it seem you are hurting my friend

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

it seem you are hurting my friend

Yes knowing you have issues does hurt a little, I hate seeing other suffer when they think they are not.

Its like a drug addict, enjoying the rush but not realizing the damage they are doing to themselves.

Let me ask a few direct questions about your code.

So 2 words or names equal the same numbers using your code, what thought process make you jump to the conclusion that they are one and the same?

What other words in the English language also translate to the same numbers, have you checked?

You dont explain how you make the leap from things equaling the same number to somehow the 2 English words are a code for the same thing, like what you propose in your other thread about Muslims worshiping the devil or what not.

how many other words/names also translate into the same numbers? if there are many, does that also suggest that all these words also mean the same thing using your code?

Some truths do others dont.

You have shared no truths, only have done so after certain truths about yourself have been suggested by others.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

all i know is i use the clock to translate the words...into numbers and vice versa....and as i said it works for me...thats why i posted it

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Hey I fully suppport people following their own UPG (Unverifiable Personal Gnois). As I said I've seen people think that it proves everything, over well evidence to the contrary

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Newsflash: Skepticism and doubt != negativity.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If you are referring to the Jewish god Elohim you can call it Yehajaviah.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

all i know is i use the clock to translate the words...into numbers and vice versa....and as i said it works for me...thats why i posted it

I didn't ask why you are posting this,

I basically asked 2 questions

your response to my questions says it all for me.

Thanks for playing

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

i gave you a good answer...you have to work it out by yourself...i cant help you more that that

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

i gave you a good answer...

Do you know what 'answer' means?

You answered to something that wasn't asked.

you have to work it out by yourself...i cant help you more that that

But I have worked it out, long before I even asked the 2 questions a few posts up.

Should I ask again, No I wont, why? because you can only answer "No" because you haven't tested this out on other words or names.

You have no logic in explaining how you make the leap because two names translate into the same numbers they are somehow the same.

You say its truth yet all you have done is looked at the cover of a book, you haven't actually read it to know anything about it, to know if its true or not.

i cant help you more that that

Its not me that need help.

I hope you can realize who does on your own accord

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

i gave you a good answer...

Do you know what 'answer' means?

You answered to something that wasn't asked.

you have to work it out by yourself...i cant help you more that that

But I have worked it out, long before I even asked the 2 questions a few posts up.

Should I ask again, No I wont, why? because you can only answer "No" because you haven't tested this out on other words or names.

You have no logic in explaining how you make the leap because two names translate into the same numbers they are somehow the same.

You say its truth yet all you have done is looked at the cover of a book, you haven't actually read it to know anything about it, to know if its true or not.

i cant help you more that that

Its not me that need help.

I hope you can realize who does on your own accord

i have you know i have tested this with various words both arabic and english...as i said the entire english language is coded...you can decode it with my method....as i said its tried and tested

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

i have you know i have tested this with various words both arabic and english...as i said the entire english language is coded...you can decode it with my method....as i said its tried and tested

So then it should be easy to answer my questions I asked.

how many other words/names also translate into the same numbers?

So 2 or more words or names equal the same numbers using your code, what thought process makes you jump to the conclusion that they are one and the same?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

So then it should be easy to answer my questions I asked.

how many other words/names also translate into the same numbers?

So 2 or more words or names equal the same numbers using your code, what thought process makes you jump to the conclusion that they are one and the same?

3 letters for the number 1 and 2 for the rest.....i never said they are one and the same i merely asked a question that im unsure of myself.......anyways this dosnt belong on this thread..please post on the correct thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

i never said they are one and the same i merely asked a question that im unsure of myself.......anyways this dosnt belong on this thread..please post on the correct thread...

Oh my,

maybe you should read what you post.

OK I will move along and ask the questions in the other thread,

I assume I will keep getting replies that have no relevance to my questions though

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

33 has nothing to do with the hexagram/Seal of Solomon.

That's 666 that is associated with the Seal of Solomon who received 666 talents of gold yearly.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The Seal of Melchizedek is modern and copied from the octagram in the Qur'an with a dot in the center.

A lot of Mosques including the Dome of the Rock are based on the Octagram and shaped like an octagon like the center of the octagram.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

the seal of Solomon is a 3 + 3 ( 2 triangles interwoven)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join