It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOD Code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Kais123

Ok... So you explained how you can incorporate hours and months into the same number base (I see you are using base 12, but that technically rewrites time since 12 hours is only half a day). Also, I already know what MSM means. I asked specifically what you mean by the expression "heavily used by msm". How are months used more often than days, weeks, or years?

let me give you a quick example

www.bnf.org...

b=2 n=2 f=2

the complete illuminati code in your face you have there!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

Ok... So you explained how you can incorporate hours and months into the same number base (I see you are using base 12, but that technically rewrites time since 12 hours is only half a day). Also, I already know what MSM means. I asked specifically what you mean by the expression "heavily used by msm". How are months used more often than days, weeks, or years?

www.bnf.org...

b=2 n=2 f=2

So according to your math B, N, and F all equal 2 so that must mean that B = N = F? That's all I got from what you just wrote there. Not sure how any of it relates to what I've been asking though. Also why do those three letters equal 2?
edit on 30-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

www.bnf.org...

b=2 n=2 f=2

So according to your math B, N, and F all equal 2 so that must mean that B = N = F? That's all I got from what you just wrote there. Not sure how any of it relates to what I've been asking though. Also why do those three letters equal 2?

1 = amyj

2 = bnzf

3 = com

4 = dpa

5 = eqm

and so on until 12

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Why? Because you said so? Also, I see those are random strings of characters. I see no rhyme or reason to the pattern you are presenting. And apparently M equals 1, 3, and 5 all at the same time?
edit on 30-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Why? Because you said so? Also, I see those are random strings of characters. I see no rhyme or reason to the pattern you are presenting. And apparently M equals 1, 3, and 5 all at the same time?
thats only if you use the months....which i dont always

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Huh? Are we speaking the same language? You REALLY need to break down your methodology more than just assigning a bunch of numbers to letters and assuming people know what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This meteorological juggling is cute and all, however care to show that this proves anything, beyond mathematics works?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

This meteorological juggling is cute and all, however care to show that this proves anything, beyond mathematics works?
i never said it proves anything....its just mind ramblings of mine

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Huh? Are we speaking the same language? You REALLY need to break down your methodology more than just assigning a bunch of numbers to letters and assuming people know what you are talking about.
If you wanted the formula here it is

12 hr or 24hr feel free to choose

A=1
b=2
c=3
d=4
e=5
f=6
g=7
h=8
i=9
j=10
k=11
l=12

m=1
n=2
o=3
p=4
q=5
r=6
s=7
t=8
u=9
v=10
w=11
x=12

y=1
z=2

A=1
B=2
C=3
D=4
E=5
F=6
G=7
H=8
I=9
J=10
K=11
L=12

M=13
N=14
O=15
P=16
Q=17
R=18
S=19
T=20
U=21
V=22
W=23
X=24

Y=1
Z=2

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Just checking. because I've seen people get REALLY REALLY into this stuff, and think it proves something.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Just checking. because I've seen people get REALLY REALLY into this stuff, and think it proves something.
it has proved alot of things for me.....thats why i believe in it so strongly

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

So you are randomly converting our alphabet from base 26 to base 12 or base 24 just to make your idea work? Under what grounds do you proclaim to be able to do that? When you switch bases, numbers don't stay the same. For instance 2 in base 10 is 2 but in base 2 it is 10 (read one zero not ten though).
edit on 1-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So you are randomly converting our alphabet from base 26 to base 12 or base 24 just to make your idea work? Under what grounds do you proclaim to be able to do that? When you switch bases, numbers don't stay the same. For instance 2 in base 10 is 2 but in base 2 it is 10 (read one zero not ten though).
feel free to work it out anyways u want too....this way works for me!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Well here's the thing. With math there is only ONE way to work it out. Sure you can take shortcuts or apply mathematical properties or laws in different orders from time to time, but generally there is only one answer. Math isn't up to your interpretation like religion is. It either IS or it ISN'T. And the way you are using math doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Well here's the thing. With math there is only ONE way to work it out. Sure you can take shortcuts or apply mathematical properties or laws in different orders from time to time, but generally there is only one answer. Math isn't up to your interpretation like religion is. It either IS or it ISN'T. And the way you are using math doesn't work.
im not the only one using this way of decoding...all the elite and msm are using this method

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

im not the only one using this way of decoding...all the elite and msm are using this method

what are ̶w̶e̶ they using it for...?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

for coding up the most common words and numbers....as i have said many time the entire English language is coded this way

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

yes but what purpose ?
why code up common words ?

what information are w̶e̶ they coding ?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

yes but what purpose ?
why code up common words ?

what information are w̶e̶ they coding ?

its a illuminati structure from the very top....seems to me everyone had shouts to who could make the best words equal 21

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if you are the only one or not. Appealing to a bandwagon doesn't automatically validate incorrect mathematical properties.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join