It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The GOD Code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Kais123
I discovered the truth!...........

And the truth is.......???

i forgot to say the truth is, muslims are worshipping a man called hiram abiff who in turn worshipped a demon called baphomet

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Baphomet is not a demon
we have been through this

just because he has recently been a popular symbol of satanists
doesn't mean his origins are satanic or demonic

you say you discovered truth
then recognise
Baphomet is not a demon

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Sorry mate. Math doesn't work this way. You can't find meaning in random numbers. Numbers, especially the single digits pop up in life ALL the time. Identifying those cases like they have some meaning is just lying to yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
In many years after hours of research you will understand the true number.

whats your thinking behind it?

It's the answer to the Life, Universe, and Everything. See?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
In many years after hours of research you will understand the true number.

whats your thinking behind it?

It's the answer to the Life, Universe, and Everything. See?

42 is actually one half of the Illuminati code

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Sooo you are saying that Douglas Adams was part of illuminati?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Sooo you are saying that Douglas Adams was part of illuminati?

i wouldnt be suprised....he never gave the answer to 42 anyways...he just said it means everything, maybe he was like me and stumbled upon the 42 code....

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet it was just a joke and you are reading WAAAAAAAAY too far into this than necessary.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet it was just a joke and you are reading WAAAAAAAAY too far into this than necessary.

its not a joke, believe me....it links bk to the illuminati like i said....i have even discovered islam link s back to illuminati too

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Lol. Sure you have.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Lol. Sure you have.

i suggest you take a look at the following threads......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I suggest you reread this post. You posting your own threads about numerology doesn't automatically make you correct. For instance, why is it necessary to use base 10 for your calculations? What not base 16? We have ten toes and and ten fingers, what about base 20? Also, it appears your calculations are transcribing between base 10 numbers to the Latin alphabet and the English language. Why not aren't you using the Chinese alphabet? What about using Greek or Russian instead of English?
edit on 30-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

i use the clock....coz it works for me....feel free to use any system you wish to use....im happy with that....as for the other languages like russian, chinese etc...i havent tried...only language i have tried to suss out is english an arabic...coz its my background

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

i use the clock....coz it works for me....feel free to use any system you wish to use....im happy with that....as for the other languages like russian, chinese etc...i havent tried...only language i have tried to suss out is english an arabic...coz its my background

So you just RANDOMLY were born into the correct society to learn the correct languages to interpret these connections? Yeah. I'm not falling for that. Your reasoning is flimsy and an abuse of math principles.

PS: The clock (time) is base 60.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So you just RANDOMLY were born into the correct society to learn the correct languages to interpret these connections? Yeah. I'm not falling for that. Your reasoning is flimsy and an abuse of math principles.

my background is that im a indian muslim...i was taught the quran and arabic at a very young age...hence why i said its my background...as far as the clock goes...i dont use seconds and minutes....only hours

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

my background is that im a indian muslim...i was taught the quran and arabic at a very young age...hence why i said its my background...as far as the clock goes...i dont use seconds and minutes....only hours

So why not? That seems like an arbitrary decision. What about days, weeks, months, years? Do you use them? It's hard to get a pulse on what numbers and concepts get the cut and which ones don't for your mixing and matching of unrelated stuff. Though I guess if you are just using hours then you are using base 24.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So why not? That seems like an arbitrary decision. What about days, weeks, months, years? Do you use them? It's hard to get a pulse on what numbers and concepts get the cut and which ones don't for your mixing and matching of unrelated stuff.

i would say you can also use months....coz thats heavily used by msm

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So why not? That seems like an arbitrary decision. What about days, weeks, months, years? Do you use them? It's hard to get a pulse on what numbers and concepts get the cut and which ones don't for your mixing and matching of unrelated stuff.

That doesn't make any sense. So the MSM doesn't use years or days? What does "Heavily used by msm" even mean exactly?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That doesn't make any sense. So the MSM doesn't use years or days? What does "Heavily used by msm" even mean exactly?

there are 12 hours...or 24 if you look at the 24 hr clock...but nomally only 12 and there are 12 months of the year...

1 = january

12 = december

msm = mainstream media

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ok... So you explained how you can incorporate hours and months into the same number base (I see you are using base 12, but that technically rewrites time since 12 hours is only half a day). Also, I already know what MSM means. I asked specifically what you mean by the expression "heavily used by msm". How are months used more often than days, weeks, or years?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join