It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are muslims actually worshipping the devil (baphomet)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I'm just flabbergasted that something so obvious now took 1400 years to work out.

You win a Nobel.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Not the same thing, Santa is mythological figure..
I love the comic books, its a fantastic little world of fantasies..

"Many books about something does not mean it's real." And you still believe in something pre- existing 1717, lol..
I do know where the fantasy starts, and where reality starts..

But i do know you read stuff and place your subjective experience in them.. Its called a fantasy that way

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You win a Nobel.

I didn't realize there was a 'got nothing' category in the prizes?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

It's exactly the same. Santa and numerology/gematria are fictitious.

As for the other subject. I relied on evidence. Evidence isn't subjective. (Not sure what that's got to do with this thread)

But you carry on thinking superman and Spongebob are real lol.
edit on 27112016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

As for the other subject. I relied on evidence. Evidence isn't subjective. (Not sure what that's got to do with this thread)

A story is not evidence, i kinda said that in my earlier posts.. Its just a story.. You however place your subjective reality in the story and make it real.. Big difference..

Santa and numerology/gematria are both fictitious; Not quite the same thing, since one is a story the other is based on swapping symbols of letters to a meaning in a word.. If you did your research you would have known.. But you fail all to often at that..

"But you carry on thinking superman and Spongebob are real lol. "

Still placing your own words in something i explained in the previous post..
--

Do you research, or state an opinion.. Dont mix both with claiming an opinion is fact.. =)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Can you stop derailing the thread by bringing something up that a, unrelated and b, something you clearly don't understand?

You said it was real because "there's thousands of books". There's thousands about Spongebob. In your eyes he MUST be real because there's thousands of books about him.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Baphomet is a homeless man living under a spell placed upon him by those who would deem him immutable if but a soul he had. Each quality in the image describes an immutable truth.
The longer you spend calling him a devil... the more time you give to those who enslave his soul. He will die. And you'll live in the ignorance that is your own. To walk a mile in those shoes would straighten your ass out. And you too will learn the death ear of god, of jesus, and of the true devil. But... there are those who would inspire you to keep silent. Observe. And react.
If you want to know what happens to him who survives that torment... free his soul.
Then god (without jesus) will come. When the spell breaks.... that baphomet.... aka.... pronounced "Baffle Me".... will unleash the same terror they unleashed on him. But the ultimate lesson will be.... "SUBMISSION."

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You said it was real because "there's thousands of books". There's thousands about Spongebob. In your eyes he MUST be real because there's thousands of books about him.

wow, im not gonna have a discussion with someone who cant even act as a mature adult..

Gematria /ɡəˈmeɪ.tri.ə/ originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code/cipher later adopted into Jewish culture that assigns numerical value to a word/name/phrase in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to Nature, a person's age, the calendar year, or the like. Similar systems, some of which were derived from or inspired by Hebrew gematria, have been used in other languages and cultures, i.e. Greek isopsephy and Arabic abjad numerals. The best-known example of Hebrew gematria is the word Chai ("Alive"), which is composed of two letters that (using the assignments in the Mispar gadol table shown below) add up to 18. This has made 18 a "lucky number" among Jews, and gifts of money / donations given in multiples of 18 are very popular.[1]

Gematria - Wikipedia

SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon.

Spongebob
--

I made it easier for you to reference, so i dont have quote George Carlin;"'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.' That experience is not something you are lacking off.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Mr Carlin was right. It's pointless arguing with someone who think comic super heroes are real because "there's thousands of books".

Gematria/numerology was made up to make things look scary. Just like The Joker out of your comic books. Do you think he's real too?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OP inspires me to look for god. The Christendom god. But everytime I remember its a jesus thing... I repent. Jesus is a spook. And god is spookier... and masons are spooky. And I'm spooked. And... if you think it can't get worse... I'm learning every day... that baphomet is out there suffering..... and closer to dying. I wish I could help. But it leads straight to jesus. Tough break. Any advise from ATSians hereon would be welcomed....

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Mr Carlin was right. It's pointless arguing with someone who think comic super heroes are real because "there's thousands of books".

Gematria/numerology was made up to make things look scary. Just like The Joker out of your comic books. Do you think he's real too?

Your conclusion not mine, i find them amusing and out of context, a similar trait you share with someone else..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Your conclusion not mine, i find them amusing and out of context, a similar trait you share with someone else..

I find it amusing that you think something's real because there's thousands of books about them. Just like there's thousands of books about Moomins lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Numerology Was/Is Effective. But... Only If Applied To The Bible.

Ex: 4-32 = 36.9 = Psalms: For You Are The Fountain Of Life! In Your Light, We See Light!

Point (esoterics): Lodge Of Perfection = 4° Secret Master (So Below) & 32° Sublime Knight Commander Of The Royal Secret (As Above)...

The Secret Is In The Bottom And Up At The Top. Its A Secret To All. And We All Know That Secret To Be A Light. We All Know The Secret. But We Dont Know The Secret. So We Brace Ourselves When We Want To Know The Secret. In Our Endeavors... We Stay Silent. Thus... The Secret. "Silence Is Golden!" = The Light Of The World.

If At Four... You Dont Want To Fight... Fearing Pain And Death... Then You Are The Fountain Of Life. What A Great Light... Especially... When You Choose To Be Silent To Further Invoke The Peace. But... If At 32... You Chose At 4 To Fight And Now You Are At The Throes Of Death. If You Choose To Remain Silent.... Til The End... You Are The Fountain Of Life. A Great Light. We See Light In It. But It Only Works When You See Baphomet... In Trouble... About To Die.... And You Save Him. This All Is Comedy... And Its Not Funny. Its Real.

Ignore What I Posted. And Remember... Numerology Is And Can Be Real. Also... I Am Pinocchio. I Shall Tell A Lie.

As Above (32°), So Below (4°) = "Silence Is Golden!"

Don't Be Afraid To Care....

edit on 27-11-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

How long did your nose grow during that post?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

How long did your nose grow during that post?

Few... There Are. In Particular... Which One???
Eager And Delighted I'd Be To Reply.

As For My Nose.... It Grows Only When I Lie. Not When You Listen.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Never fear my dear Pinocchio! Im Jiminy Cricket!

Only reason i made that little quote underneath was because i had to learn "Silence Is Golden!"

Sometimes i wish that the Hunter from little Red riding hood, just did his job, but he has a cute little chihuahua..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The Hunter, If There Is One, Would Most Definitely Find More Comfort In Slaying The Long Way... Instead Of The Wolf. For Surely... The Short Way Is More Suitable.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I thought the Hunter couldnt orientate himself in the real world, must be tricky when you see demons and dragons everywhere..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

A More Scarier Thing Than Dragons And Demons Everywhere... Is... *ahem* Promises The Others Make And Cant Keep.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Its a great learning tale to tell our grandchildren..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join