It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump the first atheist Prez?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Annee
What would make you think Hillary is more religious then Trump?

I'm sure they're both equally without faith.
Hillary just pretends harder.

Oh, of course, gotta get that Hillary slam in.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I have heard Trump thank God for many things, so, NOT AN ATHEIST.

But bearing false witness against someone all the time like Trump haters are doing is a sign of one.

Bring me a source.

I take it you have never listened to Trump speak in videos of his rallies, or any others, because he thanks "God" often when speaking. I have heard him myself say it many times.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Very interesting, a Trump supporter with two stars, when no on has spoke up for a very long time. Seems like Donald has inspired the cowards on the interwebs. We will star ya, we will like ya, but hell no, we ain't saying nothing.

Perhaps a topic as arbitrary as this is not worth commenting on.....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It reminds me of the Steven King movie, The Stand.

That's a little melodramatic.

But a little advice... Say you "read the book" in future.

The Stand had clear lines, there's no clear lines here. No one on either side is saying they're right, just that the other side is indistinguishably worse for a variety of reasons.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not at all, that's a Trump slam if anything.

That's what bothers me, Trump has lied brilliantly about heaps of stuff yet can't do it convincingly with religion.

Hillary has it down like any professional should and like Trump knows he should but he doesn't for some reason.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Not at all, that's a Trump slam if anything.

That's what bothers me, Trump has lied brilliantly about heaps of stuff yet can't do it convincingly with religion.

Hillary has it down like any professional should and like Trump knows he should but he doesn't for some reason.

Geeze, hard to tell who's playing for who these days

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: BlueAjah

Oh, I've listened to it plenty.

He's straight up joking about how when you're rich and famous you can assault women sexually and get away with it.

What he said was funny. If you really think there was evil intent rather than a little rich kid looking for the cool guy's approval then I question your world view.

Does every woman who made a Lorena Bobbit joke have desires for genital mutilation?

But this is getting off topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I read the book several times, and also saw the movie.
I'm not sure I understand what your point is.
I was using it as an analogy.
I do see clear lines between right and wrong here.

Right is America being for and about Americans again.
With laws that are upheld, a strong economy that enables people to earn their own way, respect from other countries, fair trade, good education, improved infrastructure, reduction of federal government while giving more power to the states, and putting our own citizens first.

Wrong is an NWO with globalist goals who care more about nation building and giving in to the wishes of other countries at the expense of our own citizens, while controlling the media to control the masses, making people dependent upon government, and treating citizens as nothing more than tools to meet their goals.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The first female president shouldn't have to sleep with a president to get the job.
There's a 5% chance he actually wants to help the country more than himself.
Bernie was cheated.

That's my clear position.

I've picked my team, you can resume your hate without confusion

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Very interesting, a Trump supporter with two stars, when no on has spoke up for a very long time. Seems like Donald has inspired the cowards on the interwebs. We will star ya, we will like ya, but hell no, we ain't saying nothing.

Perhaps a topic as arbitrary as this is not worth commenting on.....

hah, yes it is kind of a lame thread.
But I'm bored.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

By all means, do your thing

I was merely pointing out an obvious point to BubbaJoe

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

“I say pray for me; I pray for you,” Donald J. Trump said during a meeting with evangelical pastors in Orlando, Fla., on Thursday, joking that this election may be the only way he will get to heaven.

Donald Trump Asks Pastors, ‘Pray for Me’

Donald Trump may not fit the classic definition of Christian, but he is not an atheist.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The first female president shouldn't have to sleep with a president to get the job.
There's a 5% chance he actually wants to help the country more than himself.
Bernie was cheated.

That's my clear position.

I've picked my team, you can resume your hate without confusion

My hate? Nah, that's not me.

I'm a Progressive Globalist Atheist - - - if I hate anything its the "dead weight anchor" Political Fundamental Christians put on this country progressing.

I think Hillary would have been a great president. She really wanted the job.

Trump? I don't think he's right for the job. He's a Narcissist Bully - who's only interest is what's good for Trump. Which as a private citizen is no big deal.

As a former Flower Child - - Bernie missed his timing.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Has there been a more obviously faithless prez?

I'm not saying this as a slight, and I highly doubt that he is the first actual atheist in the job.

But has any presidential candidate been so nonchalant about belief. It doesn't seem like he's even done the market research on what to say to pretend convincingly.

I'm a hellbound heathen so perhaps I've missed something.
Just curious if anyone actually thinks he's a man of any book apart from a cheque book.

If Donald Trump were atheist, he'd have fewer enemies on the planet. Atheism is like being NEUTRAL isn't it?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Has there been a more obviously faithless prez?

I'm not saying this as a slight, and I highly doubt that he is the first actual atheist in the job.

But has any presidential candidate been so nonchalant about belief. It doesn't seem like he's even done the market research on what to say to pretend convincingly.

I'm a hellbound heathen so perhaps I've missed something.
Just curious if anyone actually thinks he's a man of any book apart from a cheque book.

If Donald Trump were atheist, he'd have fewer enemies on the planet. Atheism is like being NEUTRAL isn't it?

LOL

Try it sometime.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Donald Trump concluded his Thanksgiving address by stating: “God Bless you and God Bless America!”

“It’s my prayer, that on this Thanksgiving, we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country, strengthened by a shared purpose and very, very common resolve"

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Fair enough, It's a great book. Stupidly long, but that's Stephen King I guess.
I've only read it once, i've attempted multiple times but get to the point where I remember everything and stop.

Even the movie is like 8hrs.

I do own both, and I'm a massive fan. Just pointing out that I'm a fan enough to be annoyed by someone saying they've seen the movie rather than the actual book.

But to the point, I don't remember a president less convincing when it comes to religion whilst being able to manipulate every other situation to his needs. It just seems strange to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Trump said this in 2015.

Donald Trump, who said, "If I become president, we’re gonna be saying Merry Christmas at every store.

I'm pretty sure he's not an Atheist.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Trump said this in 2015.

Donald Trump, who said, "If I become president, we’re gonna be saying Merry Christmas at every store.

Catering to his base.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JesusXst
Trump said this in 2015.

Catering to his base.

All i can see is you catering to yours Annee.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join